Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Welp, fuck all that noise then. Thanks, nothing about that in the tooltip.
    Actually it is: Shuriken Toss. They added it in for that exact reason; so the move could give a little ranged versatility if necessary, not to form some new spammable rotation or give rogues some viable range-class option.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  2. #62
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Actually it is: Shuriken Toss. They added it in for that exact reason; so the move could give a little ranged versatility if necessary, not to form some new spammable rotation or give rogues some viable range-class option.
    Least It's funny as hell in PVP literally; Should see Reckful he was being a throw rogue for like a couple of hours haha

  3. #63
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,064
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Least It's funny as hell in PVP literally; Should see Reckful he was being a throw rogue for like a couple of hours haha
    Oh dont get me wrong, that shit was hilarious. I look forward to seeing more of it. Hell, I encourage it, lol.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  4. #64
    I'm kinda suprised no one linked this from the front page
    "We are experimenting with allowing Smoke Bomb to reduce the damage done to allies by 20%. We agree that rogues are lacking in the group utility department and we'd like to see less use of Smoke Bomb strictly as an offensive ability in PvP."

    Now if that worked in pve. It's about time we get some kind of raid CD.

  5. #65
    why do we have to get a dmg reduce cd there are so many of them i'd rather like to see TotT being a raid CD since threat is not a problem anymore
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues in MoP:

    -Reroll another class, who wants rougue's anyway.
    -Diablo 3 Sold 15 Million Copys
    -Haste will fix it
    -Rogue's are fine

  6. #66
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I'm kinda suprised no one linked this from the front page
    "We are experimenting with allowing Smoke Bomb to reduce the damage done to allies by 20%. We agree that rogues are lacking in the group utility department and we'd like to see less use of Smoke Bomb strictly as an offensive ability in PvP."

    Now if that worked in pve. It's about time we get some kind of raid CD.

    While I'd never complain about utility, when I read that, I immediately said: "Oh right, majority of the rogue community is complaining about how passive, boring and stale the class is... why not take a move that looks like they just lit a cigarette and make it reduce damage of the other 3 people in range. That'll help."

    I think this class is making me cynical.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  7. #67
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    While I'd never complain about utility, when I read that, I immediately said: "Oh right, majority of the rogue community is complaining about how passive, boring and stale the class is... why not take a move that looks like they just lit a cigarette and make it reduce damage of the other 3 people in range. That'll help."

    I think this class is making me cynical.
    Don't worry they will have a revamp next expansion! ( Well maybe not )

    Ahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •