Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    wow, that troll have so much better face then player characters. Seroussly can't wait for that beloved character model update.

  2. #22
    Is that troll actually a mob, though? She's a Jungle Troll.

    Edit: Derp. Zandalari. Shouldn't be posting at 2am.
    Last edited by Thornvale; 2013-01-10 at 02:39 AM.

  3. #23
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by orange-cow View Post
    that female troll model is epic!! really have such a descent details model and texture! how i long to see my troll druid gonna be look like that later when new model implemented for player.
    I think these is a way to test how much of the player base accepts the new model.

  4. #24
    That new troll model is amazing.
    If that model is intended for players aswell it makes me wonder what other races will look like with the model update.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    PLEASE LET IT BE TYR!!!!!!!!!!!
    That model looks FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Tyr has one hand. His other hand is made of silver (Uther's Silver Hand, Tyr's Hand location). It's got to be Ra-Den. His fight is supposed to be in the "Prison" of Throne of Thunder, which would make sense, since the model is called "Captured Titan"
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Is that troll actually a mob, though? She's a Jungle Troll.
    The zandalari clan is full of all types of trolls, from Jungle trolls to Ice trolls, but most of the zandalari trolls are jungle and forest troll.

    Also all the female troll have the same model but just diferent skin color, so they may have done that one as the general female troll model.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    The zandalari clan is full of all types of trolls, from Jungle trolls to Ice trolls, but most of the zandalari trolls are jungle and forest troll.

    Also all the female troll have the same model but just diferent skin color, so they may have done that one as the general female troll model.
    Yeah, realised just after I posted, haha. It looks so good, though. Bigger ears and nose and gahhh.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Tyr has one hand. His other hand is made of silver (Uther's Silver Hand, Tyr's Hand location). It's got to be Ra-Den. His fight is supposed to be in the "Prison" of Throne of Thunder, which would make sense, since the model is called "Captured Titan"
    honestly i cant see that model as ra-den if it was i would be extremely disappointed

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    honestly i cant see that model as ra-den if it was i would be extremely disappointed
    What were you expecting?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    honestly i cant see that model as ra-den if it was i would be extremely disappointed
    What else could it be, then?

  11. #31
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    That's obviously Ra-den like It's literally Kologon with legs with skin.

  12. #32
    The Patient Ilyiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Draenor :)
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Tyr has one hand. His other hand is made of silver (Uther's Silver Hand, Tyr's Hand location). It's got to be Ra-Den. His fight is supposed to be in the "Prison" of Throne of Thunder, which would make sense, since the model is called "Captured Titan"
    Oh believe me I know all about tyr. I was thinking, since ra-den sounds like the polar opposite of. Titan name, maybe that's his name from the mogu and trolls or something and we find out he is actually TYR in disguise etc. hoping he's like algalon and we don't kill him or the titans gonna go hell on us.
    Still, raden looks fucking badass, I could not be more excited for throne of thunder. Gimme some music files!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liyiana/simple
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

  13. #33
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Well, gentlemen.

    I think we've found Ra-den.
    Seems he is a titan. But he's not stony like the Ulduar ones.

    Could he be... a living Titan?
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    What were you expecting?
    i dont even know but i was expecting the keeper of storms to look like a worthy opponent instead of some re used model from ulduar

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Is that troll actually a mob, though? She's a Jungle Troll.

    Edit: Derp. Zandalari. Shouldn't be posting at 2am.
    She is High Priestess Mar'li formerly from Zul'gurub (http://www.wowpedia.org/Mar%27li). She's part of the Troll council boss fight, which has a boss from every tribe.

  16. #36
    The Patient Ilyiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Draenor :)
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    i dont even know but i was expecting the keeper of storms to look like a worthy opponent instead of some re used model from ulduar
    How does a beat up badass Titan watcher with lightning crackling around it not look worthy to you? To each his own I guess.
    Also dokhi: YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liyiana/simple
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    She is High Priestess Mar'li formerly from Zul'gurub (http://www.wowpedia.org/Mar%27li). She's part of the Troll council boss fight, which has a boss from every tribe.
    Ahh, cool! Thanks.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeivus View Post
    What else could it be, then?
    lots of things. an npc for a fight to give u buffs or somehting, just some trash the possibilities are infinite

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Seems he is a titan. But he's not stony like the Ulduar ones.

    Could he be... a living Titan?
    Looks stony to me. He just has a few "flesh" wounds <badum tsh>

    i dont even know but i was expecting the keeper of storms to look like a worthy opponent instead of some re used model from ulduar
    He's been imprisoned for thousands of years. I think it makes sense that he looks ragged and beat up. Plus we don't know how the fight works. We may not even be fighting him. Maybe freeing him.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

  20. #40
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Looks stony to me. He just has a few "flesh" wounds <badum tsh>



    He's been imprisoned for thousands of years. I think it makes sense that he looks ragged and beat up. Plus we don't know how the fight works. We may not even be fighting him. Maybe freeing him.
    Inc from N'zoth himself

    What? I could dream can't I?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •