Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is that troll actually a mob, though? She's a Jungle Troll.

Edit: Derp. Zandalari. Shouldn't be posting at 2am.
    Last edited by mmoc0d440a836c; 2013-01-10 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orange-cow View Post
    that female troll model is epic!! really have such a descent details model and texture! how i long to see my troll druid gonna be look like that later when new model implemented for player.
    I think these is a way to test how much of the player base accepts the new model.

That new troll model is amazing.
    If that model is intended for players aswell it makes me wonder what other races will look like with the model update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    PLEASE LET IT BE TYR!!!!!!!!!!!
    That model looks FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Tyr has one hand. His other hand is made of silver (Uther's Silver Hand, Tyr's Hand location). It's got to be Ra-Den. His fight is supposed to be in the "Prison" of Throne of Thunder, which would make sense, since the model is called "Captured Titan"
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    The zandalari clan is full of all types of trolls, from Jungle trolls to Ice trolls, but most of the zandalari trolls are jungle and forest troll.

Also all the female troll have the same model but just diferent skin color, so they may have done that one as the general female troll model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    The zandalari clan is full of all types of trolls, from Jungle trolls to Ice trolls, but most of the zandalari trolls are jungle and forest troll.

Also all the female troll have the same model but just diferent skin color, so they may have done that one as the general female troll model.
    Yeah, realised just after I posted, haha. It looks so good, though. Bigger ears and nose and gahhh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Tyr has one hand. His other hand is made of silver (Uther's Silver Hand, Tyr's Hand location). It's got to be Ra-Den. His fight is supposed to be in the "Prison" of Throne of Thunder, which would make sense, since the model is called "Captured Titan"
    honestly i cant see that model as ra-den if it was i would be extremely disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    honestly i cant see that model as ra-den if it was i would be extremely disappointed
    What were you expecting?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    What else could it be, then?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's obviously Ra-den like It's literally Kologon with legs with skin.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Well, gentlemen.

I think we've found Ra-den.
    Seems he is a titan. But he's not stony like the Ulduar ones.

Could he be... a living Titan?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    What were you expecting?
    i dont even know but i was expecting the keeper of storms to look like a worthy opponent instead of some re used model from ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post

Edit: Derp. Zandalari. Shouldn't be posting at 2am.
    She is High Priestess Mar'li formerly from Zul'gurub (http://www.wowpedia.org/Mar%27li). She's part of the Troll council boss fight, which has a boss from every tribe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    She is High Priestess Mar'li formerly from Zul'gurub (http://www.wowpedia.org/Mar%27li). She's part of the Troll council boss fight, which has a boss from every tribe.
    Ahh, cool! Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeivus View Post
    What else could it be, then?
    lots of things. an npc for a fight to give u buffs or somehting, just some trash the possibilities are infinite

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Seems he is a titan. But he's not stony like the Ulduar ones.

Could he be... a living Titan?
    Looks stony to me. He just has a few "flesh" wounds <badum tsh>

i dont even know but i was expecting the keeper of storms to look like a worthy opponent instead of some re used model from ulduar
    He's been imprisoned for thousands of years. I think it makes sense that he looks ragged and beat up. Plus we don't know how the fight works. We may not even be fighting him. Maybe freeing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks stony to me. He just has a few "flesh" wounds <badum tsh>

He's been imprisoned for thousands of years. I think it makes sense that he looks ragged and beat up. Plus we don't know how the fight works. We may not even be fighting him. Maybe freeing him.
    Inc from N'zoth himself

What? I could dream can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    How does a beat up badass Titan watcher with lightning crackling around it not look worthy to you? To each his own I guess.
    Also dokhi: YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    It remains to be seen if Ra-Den is a watcher or an actual titan. The latter would be very interesting.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Ra-Den is a fallen Watcher imprisoned by the Mogu.
    Thanks for repeating exactly what I said. The fallen watcher imprisoned is probably Tyr (who the mogu probably call Ra'den) the fourth watcher who was missing from ulduar and replaced by his underling mimiron in the raid. It is also probably the heroic only boss that has been imprisoned by the mogu who have been syphoning his power for their own use. As I said in my first post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Thanks for repeating exactly what I said. The fallen watcher imprisoned is probably Tyr (who the mogu probably call Ra'den) the fourth watcher who was missing from ulduar and replaced by his underling mimiron in the raid. It is also probably the heroic only boss that has been imprisoned by the mogu who have been syphoning his power for their own use. As I said in my first post.
    Got to break you here; Tyr only has one hand and this one clearly has two <.<