Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Thanks for repeating exactly what I said. The fallen watcher imprisoned is probably Tyr (who the mogu probably call Ra'den) the fourth watcher who was missing from ulduar and replaced by his underling mimiron in the raid. It is also probably the heroic only boss that has been imprisoned by the mogu who have been syphoning his power for their own use. As I said in my first post.
    While it being Tyr would be interesting, apparently Tyr's right hand is made of silver (due to sacrificing it in battle).

Ra-den does not appear to have a silver hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Thanks for repeating exactly what I said. The fallen watcher imprisoned is probably Tyr (who the mogu probably call Ra'den) the fourth watcher who was missing from ulduar and replaced by his underling mimiron in the raid. It is also probably the heroic only boss that has been imprisoned by the mogu who have been syphoning his power for their own use. As I said in my first post.
    I don't buy it's Tyr. He has no silver fist where his right hand should be. Tyr has always been associated with Lordaeron and Northrend, why would he be in Pandaria?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    i dont even know but i was expecting the keeper of storms to look like a worthy opponent instead of some re used model from ulduar
    It's got a fair bit more detail than the Ulduar models. Wasn't expecting much else, though I imagine the model will have some cool effects.

I can't remember who it was who suggested a wounded / captured titan construct (an idea I loved / piggybacked), but good call.

What's interesting now is what his existence implies. His flesh would allegedly have been used to bound Lei-Shen's weaponry, and his mere presence (and potential lack-thereof) may impact something greater.

Is Wrathion aware of his existence? How does this fit in with his whole 'prepare for colossal shitstorm' goal?

I'm liking this patch more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, Tyr replaced his lost hand with a silver fist. But it doesn't appear as if this being has one. So Ra-Den is likely distinct from Watcher Tyr.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got this from Mech from his SoL thread

Dungeon journal lore:

Ra-Den

Lei Shen's life changed forever when he stumbled into a dark chamber below what are now the Mogu'shan Vaults. Legend has it he found an ancient titan keeper guarding a miraculous device known as the Engine of Nalak'sha. No one knows what transpired between the two beings, but Lei Shen later emerged from the site bristling with the power to forge an empire. The keeper's fate -- and his current whereabouts -- remain a mystery.
    And well the thread bellow this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    How does a beat up badass Titan watcher with lightning crackling around it not look worthy to you? To each his own I guess.
    Also dokhi: YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    well yeh... i dunno i just dont like re used models for something like this feels a bit lazy and unispired

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Interesting we got captured Titan in the creature models files.

I will keep you up with updates when videos are uploaded. About 10 new Models inside

http://www.wowpedia.org/Golganneth looks an very much like that model... and it would make sense considering he is the "Thunderer"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Got this from Mech from his SoL thread

And well the thread bellow this
    So basically Lei Shen fucked up a keeper by himself. Welp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    So basically Lei Shen fucked up a keeper by himself. Welp.
    Exactly...Just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Divineblast View Post
    Exactly...Just doesn't make any sense to me at all.
    Used the Mogu technique for flesh shaping magic on him? That could explain the wounds on his body
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Great scott... O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Hold on... is that an actual Titan model?
    That's a watchers model similar to Thorim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Hold on... is that an actual Titan model?
    Well the other models for Thorim, and Hodir have the same name model. I wager this is a Keeper or a Watcher that Lei Shan beat the crap out of.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    That troll looks so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Well the other models for Thorim, and Hodir have the same name model. I wager this is a Keeper or a Watcher that Lei Shan beat the crap out of.
    Check it out It's from mech again

The Thunder King and the Mogu

The mogu tell a legend about Lei Shen, the Thunder King. His followers fell to their knees before him. "We will call you 'The Lightning King,'" they said. It is said that he tore out the very heart of the mogu God. And from that hateful act he gained power over wind and storm.

But Lei Shen did not agree. "Lightning strikes in an instant and is over in a flash," he said. "But thunder. Thunder! Thunder proclaims the coming of the storm." "Thunder quakes the skies long before the lightning strikes, and thunder echoes in the hills long after lightning�s power is spent." "It is thunder that sends animals cowering and fills the hearts of peasants with dread. Let thunder be my herald, so that my power is felt throughout the land." "I will be... The Thunder King." Oh my friend - that awful sound. For a hundred hundred generations the crash of thunder filled the hearts of pandaren with terror.

It is said that after the revolution, the Red Crane of Hope placed the rainbow in the sky, so that pandaren would know not to fear the storms any longer. I do not see any rainbows today. Do you? Fathers and sons. Mothers and daughters. As parents, we pass our legacy on to our children. What values do we choose to instill in our progeny? What will our children learn from our mistakes? What sort of world will we create and leave behind for our daughters and sons? Parents place their children on a path, but they do not always know where the road will take them.

The mogu were children as well. Children of the Titans. They were once a legion of stone, heartless and obedient. By the Titans' command, they fought the terrible servants of the Old Gods.

They shaped the mountains and carved the rivers of the land. And they created a magical cradle of life in a hidden valley that we now call the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

But eventually the Titans fell silent. And their creations were cursed with flesh. The mogu grew restless. Many generations later, when Thunder King united them, they seized upon their legacy! I truly believe now that the mogu thought they were doing the work of the Titans. They fought against the mantid and used the powers of the Vale to create new life. Ah, but such terrible works! Parents cannot always be assured of the legacy they will leave behind. How especially true this is, when the parents are Gods. And their children - monsters.
    He tore the heart of a watcher? Lol wth and the watcher is considered the mogu god I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not Ra-den dude, it's a CAPTURED TITAN, Ra-den apparently was on Lei Shen's side. I say that's Tyr, the titan watcher missing in Ulduar.

It can be Ra-dan, specially with those lightning thingies on his body and etc... But I strongly believe that's Tyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    That's not Ra-den dude, it's a CAPTURED TITAN, Ra-den apparently was on Lei Shen's side. I say that's Tyr, the titan watcher missing in Ulduar.

It can be Ra-dan, specially with those lightning thingies on his body and etc... But I strongly believe that's Tyr.
    Did you not read the thread? That's not tyr

I wonder what happened to Zandalar in the first place, maybe Hakkars Daddy broke out cause of the cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    I wonder what happened to Zandalar in the first place, maybe Hakkars Daddy broke out cause of the cataclysm
    From Mech and his SoL thread

The Zandalari

It is said the God King Rastakhan, ruler of the Zandalari, lords over his mighty kingdom from a throne carved of solid gold.

Years ago, as he sat on this opulent seat of power, he was visited by his most trusted prophet: Zul.

Zul warned King Rastakhan of a terrible Cataclysm. For Zul had seen a vision of a great armored dragon clenching the world in his ferocious jaws.

Months later Zul returned, bearing more grim news from his visions. He saw a legion of serpents pouring forth from a gaping fissure that tore open the floor of the ocean. Still, King Rastakhan did nothing.

Finally, mere months before the Cataclysm, Zul returned. Tearing his clothes and throwing his staff to the ground, Zul spoke of earthquakes and tidal waves. He described the golden capital of Zandalar slowly sinking beneath the waves in the aftermath of the Cataclysm, its once-great people drowning as their mighty works slipped forever beneath the sea.

King Rastakhan tired of Zul and his troubling nightmares. To be rid of the prophet, he granted Zul the use of his largest ships, so that he and his followers could seek a new land if his visions came to pass.

And his visions DID come to pass. When Deathwing rose from the Maelstrom, dark, angry waves crashed into the Zandalari capital. The spine of the land broke in two, and soon, the city and all its riches began to slide into the hungry sea. The Zandalari people turned to their King for help, but there was only one Zandalari equipped to help them: The prophet Zul.

The prophet, and the mighty warfleet he had assembled while his King sat idle. You see, the TRUE power of Kings and Emperors stems from the power to aid their people. The moment they fail, they cede their power to the one who can.

10+ Year Old Account
    the cataclysm's epicenter was close to zandalar. i assume it went the way of undermine and kazan