Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Check it out It's from mech again

He tore the heart of a watcher? Lol wth and the watcher is considered the mogu god I guess.

Curse of flesh... WHY BLIZZ WHY I HATE THAT CONCEPT SO MUCH QQ. In any case this is interesting. I shall take that knowledge and store it in my Magical library in Dalaran.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Oooh, That Zandalari baby raptor will be mine!

10+ Year Old Account
    With Mar'li as a boss it would be cool to see a spider mount drop.

He tore the heart of a watcher? Lol wth and the watcher is considered the mogu god I guess.
    Well Ra-Den does have a gaping great wound right above his heart.
    Though it seems a little silly even for a Titan Watcher to survive having his heart ripped out and eaten. I wasn't even sure Titan Watchers had conventional organs.

From Mech and his SoL thread
    WELL, that's shit, I really wanted to go to Troll Disneyland.... there goes my dream, all were left with is Zul'drak

Am I the only one around here thinking that the Divine Bell was made from his removed flesh? "A bell cast from the makers' flesh"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    the cataclysm's epicenter was close to zandalar. i assume it went the way of undermine and kazan
    What???! Goblin Disneyland too?? I will not like next expansion >: (
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-01-10 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if we'll see an updated raptor model too:

Bone-White Primal Raptor (White Raptor!)
    Black Primal Raptor
    Green Primal Raptor
    Red Primal Raptor

Looks like this are the all models nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post

Though it seems a little silly even for a Titan Watcher to survive having his heart ripped out and eaten. I wasn't even sure Titan Watchers had conventional organs.
    mebbe more of a metaphorical heart. core or power.

Anyone else see the female troll face in full screen and immediately think "Blue Goblin?"
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The fate of God-King Rastakhan is still ambiguous, it never explicitly said what happened to him afterwards. I bet they are saving him for an entire expansion. I've known about him since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post

might not be a heart in a traditional sense might just be something from inside him that they called his "heart" could be a gem or some kind of magical kidney or somethin.. O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It's not necessarily Tyr, who knows how many Titanic Watchers and other constructs there are? More likely it's just some new Watcher assigned to the Pandarian region.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    A captured Titan?! :O Finally A titan appears in the game. Now that's very interesting! Now we know where the Mogu got their titan information and how to use their technology. I wonder what the Pantheon will think about that when/if they find out. Can expect a lot of lore regarding this guy while and after we fight him.
    TitanIC WATCHER. Not an actual Titan. Note the resemblance to Thorim et al. The names in the game files are not entirely accurate.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-01-10 at 05:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Divineblast View Post
    Exactly...Just doesn't make any sense to me at all.
    We'll find out how. The Origins of the Mogu are in this patch. Maybe they were a rebellious sect of Titan constructions; the first to succumb to curse of Flesh?

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    The fate of God-King Rastakhan is still ambiguous, it never explicitly said what happened to him afterwards. I bet they are saving him for an entire expansion. I've known about him since forever.
    Watch him be a Night Elf...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    mebbe more of a metaphorical heart. core or power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    might not be a heart in a traditional sense might just be something from inside him that they called his "heart" could be a gem or some kind of magical kidney or somethin.. O-O
    Yeah I guess that makes more sense; eating hearts is a pretty metaphorical phrase usually.
    Still a pretty coincidentally placed gash on his chest.

Wonder if we/ the factions (Garrosh)/ Wrathion will also be to take advantage of Ra-den's power like Lei Shi did, once the Thunder King's defeated.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got this from Mech from his SoL thread

And well the thread bellow this
    So he is a watcher, neat.

And that's awesome to think that Lei Shen could defeat it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    We'll find out how. The Origins of the Mogu are in this patch. Maybe they were a rebellious sect of Titan constructions; the first to succumb to curse of Flesh?

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:07 AM ----------

Watch him be a Night Elf...
    the mogu were the armies of the titans that fought against the old gods when they turned into flesh the leader of the mogu basically said "im teh boss nao rawr" and went and took out ra dens heart and ate it gaining his powers. they then carried out the titans wishes in the way they thought would be best
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

there is a loa-infused compy in the files but it is just a plain vanilla red raptor but with much higher res textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the mogu were the armies of the titans that fought against the old gods when they turned into flesh the leader of the mogu basically said "im teh boss nao rawr" and went and took out ra dens heart and ate it gaining his powers. They then carried out the titans wishes in the way they thought would be best
    If that's confirmed, that's more or less what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    If that's confirmed, that's more or less what I was thinking.
    its not final but thats what the datamined dungeon journal says