Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the can give us a new bird mount every expansion then why oh WHY ?
    is there no turkey mount from the Thanksgiving WoW event/holiday?

I know the tcg has a chicken raptor remodel, but come on don't you
    want to ride into battle on a gaint turkey? You would gobble up your
    enemies.
    Turkey Mount 2013!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Actually I highly doubt that feathered thing is the new raptor mount in 5.2. Now that I've seen WoWhead. The new Raptor mounts are actually T-REX MOUNTS!! (Says T-rex mount when glossing over the model thumbnail) And they are not properly skinned yet, using the troll raptor model right now. Damn, so we might get some mini Oondasta's after all.

This patch is freaking amazing.
    If I had to fancy a guess as to why that is, it'd be because those raptor mounts use Devilsaur skins for their skins.

Strangely enough, this is a case of a reskin between different models. Fun. Which is fine by me, they look kick-ass.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If it has the raven lord run animation and the phoenix flying animation, expect it or a remodel to be a future challenge mode mount reward because that combination of flight/run animations is perfection.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought a ravenlord reskin couldnt be bad... The pic proved me wrong
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    If the can give us a new bird mount every expansion then why oh WHY ?
    is there no turkey mount from the Thanksgiving WoW event/holiday?

I know the tcg has a chicken raptor remodel, but come on don't you
    want to ride into battle on a gaint turkey? You would gobble up your
    enemies.
    Turkey Mount 2013!
    NO! No more holiday rng!*

*Holiday purchase okay

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    He's David Bowie, he was a big deal for 80's music and was famed for his revolutionary androgynous style.
    I was talking about the bird, lol.

Deleted
    Pretty sure that's supposed to be a "Primal Raptor".

Reskin? No. It's a completely new model with Raven Lord skeleton.Seems like people still don't know the difference /sigh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard reuses model skeletons alot, many games do that.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Looks like its based on the "link" between dinosaurs and birds... what was it called?

So, remember, this mount is the Raven Lords great-great-great-great grandaddy.
    archeopteryx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeopteryx

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    It's only an add.

I see an archeopteryx like mount there, anyone else?
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If it has the raven lord run animation and the phoenix flying animation, expect it or a remodel to be a future challenge mode mount reward because that combination of flight/run animations is perfection.
    The flying bird and this creature are two completely separate models.

Oh, and by the way, it would be "has the raptor run animations" and "the gryphon flying animations"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirg View Post
    It's only an add.

i knew that without even going to ptr from the image's name. but apparantly people wants it to be a mount that they think is ugly.

Looks like a roadrunnder.

If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    i knew that without even going to ptr from the image's name. but apparantly people wants it to be a mount that they think is ugly.
    They want a reason to complain
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirg View Post
    It's only an add.

oh neat thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the Raven Lords ugly brother. He was sent to boarding school to be removed from the family.

That's as much of a reskin of the Raven Lord as Thrall is a reskin of Varian.

Literally the red-headed stepchild in the raven family...that is just awful.
    Signature created by Engelen <3