Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The four set looks amazing! The two set is ok too. I think the two set will help sub a lot, and C and A a little.

The four set means you can't stack AR and blades, but... who cares? I mean, this tier is crapping on combat as it is, right? I think we have to play something else mostly?

Btw, get a load of that blade flurry. When does combat benefit from running fan -> tempest? Because it looks like it will have a confusing priority that doesn't matter if you mess it up because the aoe damage will be bad no matter what you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    The four set looks amazing! The two set is ok too. I think the two set will help sub a lot, and C and A a little.

The four set means you can't stack AR and blades, but... who cares? I mean, this tier is crapping on combat as it is, right? I think we have to play something else mostly?

Btw, get a load of that blade flurry. When does combat benefit from running fan -> tempest? Because it looks like it will have a confusing priority that doesn't matter if you mess it up because the aoe damage will be bad no matter what you do!
    Probably something like 10+ mobs, but why would you been running combat then anyway?

Combat will be champion of 3-6 mobs, assassination 1-2 and 6+. Looking at the current raids where does combat fit in. hmm....

I see a T14-T15 dual 2-piece combo working pretty nice for Assassination on AoE (adds with enough health to warrant Rupture multi-dot) fights and trash.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue