Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Gnomes and Dranei suddenly realised that there were no statues of them in the city of Stormwind. The Dranei were like, "I was like, Dude! You didnt put a statue of us up! We helped fight too!" and the Gnomes were like, "Did you actually say that!?" and the Dranei replied, "Well no, I'm more of a pacifist but I was thinking it!" and then the Gnome shrugged, "Yeah well we Gnomes are use to being disrespected and ignored, welcome to the club!" to which the Dranei replied, "Oh hell no, thats a Gnome only club." to which the Gnome replied, "SEE!?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    There's also the question on what to do about the Park district. There wasn't a lot of discussion that needed to be done on the front gate (I'll summarize: "Fix it"), but the park is another matter. The land itself crumbled into the sea, so rebuilding it as it was before isn't an option. So do we build a different-looking park on a slope? Do we just wall off the place like it was never there? Do we build a platform out over the cliff? What should we put on said platform if we go that route?
    Given how long the workers have been at it and the fact that there are Dwarves I can't imagine realistically it would've taken that long, on top of this Gnomes will obviously have a trick or two on how to help out. This is considering according to one of their Q&A's that MoP takes place a whole year after Cataclysm.

It just makes things feel unfinished and a little hollow. The fact there's still a gaping hole in the city just ruins it. You can now walk into the city and it looks fine from the front, but the moment you're inside it you're met with burnt structures and a missing district in a part slightly over 1/6th of the city.
    Ultimately it's just it's also bugged me further when I remember that throughout all of Cataclysm the park's destruction served no actual purpose for the story whatsoever. Which ultimately has soured things that much more for me. To make matters worse I only have to look at Orgrimmar to feel jealous, it has better textures everywhere and is now finished.

I think I've found the first thing this expansion that's really bothered me and it wasn't the story this time . I really wish I wasn't such a pessimist.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-01-10 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scummer View Post
    given how long the workers have been at it and the fact that there are dwarves i can't imagine realistically it would've taken that long, on top of this gnomes will obviously have a trick or two on how to help out. This is considering according to one of their q&a's that mop takes place a whole year after cataclysm.

It just makes things feel unfinished and a little hollow. The fact there's still a gaping hole in the city just ruins it. You can now walk into the city and it looks fine from the front, but the moment you're inside it you're met with burnt structures and a missing district in a part slightly over 1/6th of the city.
    Ultimately it's just it's also bugged me further when i remember that throughout all of cataclysm the park's destruction served no actual purpose for the story whatsoever. Which ultimately has soured things that much more for me. To make matters worse i only have to look at orgrimmar to feel jealous, it has better textures everywhere and is now finished.

I think i've found the first thng this expansion that's really bothered me and it wasn't the story this time .

you're seeing only what you want to see!!!

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The Park is gone for good and has been replaced by the Cemetary and the farms. I loved that place, but it has been destroyed beyond repair. The logical course of action would be to wall the open portion and rebuild the Old Barracks as a fortress to guard the harbour. Move the warrior and rogue trainers there and turn the place where they were into a Gilnean district, if you absolutely want it. A moonwell could be placed somewhere in the outskirts of the city where Celestine of the Harvest is for the Night Elves, along with a few tents or maybe a Night Elf building or an Ancient.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Org repaired in time to be decimated by siege. YEAAAAAAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    you're seeing only what you want to see!!!

Yes....yes.....
    That is a water park with slides, not crater .

Nah I know I'm overreacting, but it doesn't mean I can't be a little peeved .
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-01-10 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Yes....yes.....
    That is a water park with slides, not crater .

Nah I know overreacting, but it doesn't mean I can't be a little peeved .

I was more shocked they were repairing the towers and the front side of Orgrimmar. I mean, I was NOT expecting it this early. So once again Blizzard surprises me with their dedication and effort. I do want the Park to be fixed though. Though the discussion I get into doesn't leave us many options about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Next task: Fix Stormwinds beloved Park.
    they land dalaran there!

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    At least they are improving. Took them what.. 6 years to finish the bridge?
    it was not even the builders that did it. it was deathwing with his cataclysm that put all the stones in the right place:P

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius View Post
    they land dalaran there!
    I hope not it would be a punch in the face. Dalaran is an independent nation and shouldn't be reduced to stormwinds new park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I hope not it would be a punch in the face. Dalaran is an independent nation and shouldn't be reduced to stormwinds new park.
    But it's the city we deserve!

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    They'll get another Exodar-type ship from Netherstorm (Botanica?) and land it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    But it's the city we deserve!
    Dalaran is part of the Alliance once more, that is enough, it is even older than Stormwind. It should under no circumstances become part of Varians kingdom.

Deleted
    It wouldn't make much sense for this to happen any later, but in Stormwind I think I can still see the frame of the damaged barracks in the distance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Dalaran is part of the Alliance once more, that is enough, it is even older than Stormwind. It should under no circumstances become part of Varians kingdom.
    It can't be older since it was completely rebuilt, it looks nothing like the buildings on the outskirts of the Dalaran Crater.

10+ Year Old Account
    gotta say good job these men did a much faster jobs than those building that bridge east of stormwind
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It can't be older since it was completely rebuilt, it looks nothing like the buildings on the outskirts of the Dalaran Crater.
    It may have been destroyed it was still an independent nation and they rebuild exactly as it used to look. It has never been part of the Stormwind jurisdiction and never should be. I doubt the magi would tolerate others meddling into their affairs for long. It is the very reason Dalaran was founded in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...xvHhz4XQ#t=36s