Angry Help Abandoned my pet

I just abandoned my pet Tiger by mistake. Can a GM can give it back?

Orange Pandaren Tiger.
    Last edited by Dydric; 2013-01-10 at 06:48 PM.

I don't see why you would put in a ticket for this. The GM will most likely 2+ day to get back at you. When you can easily just go tame another one in Kun - lai or Jade forest if you are high enough level that is. if you are low level the wondering isle has some.

Stood in the Fire
    If it was supper rare pet then they might give it back.
    But with pets which are easly tamable you shouldnt even bother. just tame another.

If you're in Pandaria, you can just tame another orange tiger in the jade forest however if you're low-level, I'm afraid you can't re-tame one since outisde of pandaria they're only found in the wondering isle! Still, I don't believe it's neccersery to make a ticket just for an easily obtainable pet.

Currently playing Guild Wars 2, Dragon Age and Pokémon. Not at the same time, of course. I'm not an octopus.

I dont really think blizz is going to be too sympathetic since it asks you if you are sure you want to abandon the pet. Just retame one imo.

Agreed with posters above, head to the jade forest and re-tame a tiger, It isn't a rare pet at all.