Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    As a ranking shadowpriest on Wind Lord I simply dot one target and mind sear. I know our moonkin does something similar. I think only warlocks do something funky with dots and seeds.
    Not to discredit but can you be specific on rank please, I found hitting ranks for top 100 were easy and I could say, do it with any talent I chose (150 for bosses I was weak on) even subpar dps ones, but hitting top 20 required optimal talents and hitting top 10 required perfect play on top of that. Given shadowpriests are probably more common than enhancement just double the numbers (200, 40, 20)

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Not to discredit but can you be specific on rank please, I found hitting ranks for top 100 were easy and I could say, do it with any talent I chose (150 for bosses I was weak on) even subpar dps ones, but hitting top 20 required optimal talents and hitting top 10 required perfect play on top of that. Given shadowpriests are probably more common than enhancement just double the numbers (200, 40, 20)
    I was 21st, although i'd assume given some time passed and China's ilvls that i've moved down since then.

Sidenote, the only times I attempt to multidot is right before a reckless for extra orbs via SWP. Not done for multidot damage. The only other attempt to multidot is before a group comes back, which for us theres 4 adds up+boss, which is the perfect number for shammies.
    Last edited by Gande; 2013-01-15 at 03:49 AM.

btw its been stated that the LvBs casts during ascendance reduce its CD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess mastery might outweight haste in T15 BIS gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    As a ranking shadowpriest on Wind Lord I simply dot one target and mind sear. I know our moonkin does something similar. I think only warlocks do something funky with dots and seeds.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/pvs0e...?s=5723&e=5926

Our Sp did R1 (Not counting Asia Realms because of high Ilvl) on Windlord Hc 10.

Mind Sear is a bit low there.