Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    History repeating itself with a Hellscream and some powerful beings blood?

Nah.
    Except the influence of the Sha of Pride makes Garrosh think he can succeed where papa failed, maybe ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No Hellscreams are always reasonable, decent, moral, pleasant people.
    Not to mention martyrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Except the influence of the Sha of Pride makes Garrosh think he can succeed where papa failed, maybe ?
    Learning to detect sarcasm when it's around is a valuable life skill, good sir/madam.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No Hellscreams are always reasonable, decent, moral, pleasant people.
    Hey, take this blood and DRINK IT OR I WILL CRUSH YOU!! please.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Learning to detect sarcasm when it's around is a valuable life skill, good sir/madam.
    Much easier when I can hear vocal inflection :P

If you look closely at Ra-den's wounds you can see the blood under his skin looks identical to the blood in the golems - it has the same texture (red and black swirls).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Much easier when I can hear vocal inflection :P
    Either way, my intended message was that it's entirely within Garrosh's character to try a stunt like that, regardless if he's been sha-touched or not. I think his reasoning could be that it's the blood of a titan, not a demon, so therefore there couldn't be any nasty side effects, considering they're beings of good.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's not a full titan, he's just a watcher like Loken was.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    If you look closely at Ra-den's wounds you can see the blood under his skin looks identical to the blood in the golems - it has the same texture (red and black swirls).
    If you look more closely at the shackels on his wrists and legs, they have holes on them with his blood leaking out, as if they were attached to hoses or something that was draining him.

Out of curiosity, as Ra-Den has had his blood leeched I will assume we will be fighting a "weakened" version of him when the time comes, could be the reason why were are able too kill him?

Seems every time we are going up against something that is "all powerful" it has some major handicap that can allow us to kill it. Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the sha are a side effect of the titans killing ya'shaarj. when old gods die they leave a curse on the land and when all of them die the planet they are attached to die
    That's never ever been confirmed at all. Contradicting speculations exist. Pandaren lore says they came from Shaohao, Mantid lore has been extrapolated to a degree by fans to make your argument, and now we have a dungeon journal talking about Lei Shen filling a dark animus with negative emotions, which screams Sha. The Mogu made the Divine bell to control the Sha and don't succumb to the emotional effects. Perhaps the Dark magic they used is the remnant of Y'shaarj, but the Sha have not been confirmed as Y'shaarj.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    Out of curiosity, as Ra-Den has had his blood leeched I will assume we will be fighting a "weakened" version of him when the time comes, could be the reason why were are able too kill him?

Seems every time we are going up against something that is "all powerful" it has some major handicap that can allow us to kill it. Or is it just me?
    We might not even kill him; we didn't kill any of the other Watchers in Ulduar. Maybe we free him after battling him?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    That's never ever been confirmed at all. Contradicting speculations exist. Pandaren lore says they came from Shaohao, Mantid lore has been extrapolated to a degree by fans to make your argument, and now we have a dungeon journal talking about Lei Shen filling a dark animus with negative emotions, which screams Sha. The Mogu made the Divine bell to control the Sha and don't succumb to the emotional effects. Perhaps the Dark magic they used is the remnant of Y'shaarj, but the Sha have not been confirmed as Y'shaarj.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:38 AM ----------

We might not even kill him; we didn't kill any of the other Watchers in Ulduar. Maybe we free him after battling him?
    it was confirmed in an interview a while back where they confirmed that the sha are from ya'shaarj
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I would bank on this as well. The Titan Watchers are usually friendly to us after we help them. I got the feeling this Watcher will probably be Algalon 2.0 but perhaps shed more light on the Titans. ....If that's true well guess who's going to be there??
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Actually, he's called "Keeper", not watcher. But that's probably due to him having different duties.
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post

Well, keep in mind that Lei Shen was able to beat him at full power before he became the Thunder King.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, he's called "Keeper", not watcher. But that's probably due to him having different duties.

Well, keep in mind that Lei Shen was able to beat him at full power before he became the Thunder King.
    The Watchers in Ulduar were called Keepers as well. Both terms mean the same thing.

i thought why the mogu only create grumbles and sauroks and not another creature, but then i remember the sauroks and say "they dont wanna have problems agains like with the sauroks", thats is why they didnt create another living creature and did the golems (but maybe the beholder is another creation of the mogu but only exist 1)

And people were wondering how Mists could compare to previous xpacs with regard to lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    (but maybe the beholder is another creation of the mogu but only exist 1)
    Yeah the updated dungeon journal confirms that they flesh-shaped Durumu as a one off, before Lei Shen died.
    Sucks that it's just been idly floating around unharmed for thousands of years and the first time he's needed it gets killed.

Quote Originally Posted by GrifCannon View Post
    If you look more closely at the shackels on his wrists and legs, they have holes on them with his blood leaking out, as if they were attached to hoses or something that was draining him.
    Nice catch. The room a level above and fairly close to his prison seems to facilitate this. Four faucets on his shackles and four vials of a red ooze a hundred or so metres above.
    He must be feeling so faint and dizzy.

isnt that "Titan" Tyr? he was supposed to be missing from Stormpeaks, saying that he left his position as a guardian long ago and it was never heard back from him. It could be that he traveled to Pandaria before the sundering and was captured by the Mogu and his blood used to create the Mogu experiments?

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I think you are correct, as soon as I saw this model, I instantly thought back to the quest line in Storm Peaks that takes you on a tour of all the watch towers of Ulduar. If everyone remembers that quest or ever did it, there is a watcher missing. No one knew where he went he just up and left. His name was Tyr the Watcher of justice and General Vezax took over his wing of ulduar where he was supposevly guarding the entrace to Yogg-Saron's prison.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Tyr

Although this model does not have a silver hand, his hands are kind of silverish though. IMO the gold things are shackles and really kinda seem like he's been imprisoned for a long ass time.

Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    I think you are correct, as soon as I saw this model, I instantly thought back to the quest line in Storm Peaks that takes you on a tour of all the watch towers of Ulduar. If everyone remembers that quest or ever did it, there is a watcher missing. No one knew where he went he just up and left. His name was Tyr the Watcher of justice and General Vezax took over his wing of ulduar where he was supposevly guarding the entrace to Yogg-Saron's prison.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Tyr

Although this model does not have a silver hand, his hands are kind of silverish though. IMO the gold things are shackles and really kinda seem like he's been imprisoned for a long ass time.
    That is what I said, but better explained, it makes more sense for this guy to be Tyr than a true titan, I doubt any of the Titans from the pantheon would let one of their own be captured by their own creations.