Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Interesting...
    Do we have to kill Ra-Den, or defeat just like Alganon?
    dont know yet. im actually hoping we dont since he could give us some more info on titans and old gods and whatnot. although another part of me hopes he says something like "you are all wrong this planet is wrong the titans will decimate you when they find out about this systemic corruption" or something like that confirming my beliefs that the titans will be villains.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    mm maybe, this is the new modle of the mini Sunwell

[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/leviathonlx10/PTR%205%202/minisunwell.png[*/IMG]

Edit: more images and a golem so i think

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...913_223117.jpg
    Maybe they are just copying their night elven cousins now with they way they always set up moonwells in their bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I'd just like to mention to everyone that none of the Pantheon reside on Azeroth. They are enjoying themselves elsewere in the Twisted Nether.

However they did leave behind Watchers for their installations (Uldum, Ulduar, Uldaman). They also left behind Avatars as well.
    would be cool if blizzard could give us some hint about what exactly their doing i mean are they making new worlds? are they fighting the other old gods in space? do they even know about sargeras yet?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Keepers and Watchers sofar:

Isiset (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Ammunae (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Setesh (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Rajh (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Freya (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Hodir (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Mimiron (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Thorim (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Loken (Keeper: Forge of Wills)

Nablya (Watcher: Un'goro Crater)
    Kologarn (Watcher: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Auriaya (Watcher: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Tyr (Watcher: Forge of Wills) <-- Theorized
    Avatar of Freya (Watcher: Sholazar Basin) <-- Women are great multi-taskers
    Algalon (Watcher of Azeroth, Herald of the Titans)
    Ra-Den (Watcher: Vale of Eternal Blossoms) <-- Theorized

Think this is more or less accurate.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    I think, and hope we will not kill tyr. So we can get some more titan lore. And he is not Tyr. Tyr was in northen. Pandaria is on the other side of the kontinent.
    Ra-Den could many be captured by the horde, so garrosh is going to go all Mogu, by doing the same, by captureing him and stealing his blood to weapons or exepeirments.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    dont know yet. im actually hoping we dont since he could give us some more info on titans and old gods and whatnot. although another part of me hopes he says something like "you are all wrong this planet is wrong the titans will decimate you when they find out about this systemic corruption" or something like that confirming my beliefs that the titans will be villains.
    Or have Algalon make a return, and help us with this guy. If we aren't killing him maybe we have to defeat shit loads of the golems powered by his blood and try to return it to his body to empower him.

The moment I saw his model I got my hopes up that it was Tyr.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I think, and hope we will not kill tyr. So we can get some more titan lore. And he is not Tyr. Tyr was in northen. Pandaria is on the other side of the kontinent.
    Ra-Den could many be captured by the horde, so garrosh is going to go all Mogu, by doing the same, by captureing him and stealing his blood to weapons or exepeirments.
    wouldnt be the first time a hellscream used another creatures blood for power

would be cool if blizzard could give us some hint about what exactly their doing i mean are they making new worlds? are they fighting the other old gods in space? do they even know about sargeras yet?
    There are other worlds we know it for sure.
    Quote from AskDev3
    As for the wonderfully unique Med'an, no one has seen hide, nor hair of him following Maraad’s return to the Exodar, leading some to believe that he has traveled to a new world or plane to continue his training.
    Argus, the homeworld of the eredar race of magic-wielders and their exiled brethren called the draenei.
    Azeroth, the world where most of the action of the Warcraft universe is set.
    K'aresh, the original homeworld of the ethereals before they evacuated to wander the Twisting Nether.
    Draenor (Outland) was the homeworld of the orcs, ogres, and other species, and a sanctuary of the draenei. It was destroyed in a cataclysm. The remains of Draenor have become the extradimensional realm of Outland.[1]
    Xoroth, the homeworld of the dreadsteeds (and possibly the nathrezim and tothrezim)
    Fanlin'Deskor, a world annihilated by the Burning Legion.
    We know that there's great dark beyond and this
    Countless other unnamed worlds have been visited by the titans, the naaru, and taken over or obliterated by the Burning Legion.
    This gives me chills
    At least seven planets are set to feature in future patches and/or expansions for World of Warcraft, courtesy of Outland's Dimensional Gateways.
    +
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Great_Dark_Beyond
    So this "world" lore can be expanded and Titan can become villians or more strong guys can appear then titans. Other wolds should have other "kings"

Deleted
    But i do belive he was the one wather who used to control the mogu, since acoring to their history, the ate his heart, and you can see on the picture his chest are open, So he have probaly ever since that just been hold as a prisonoer. But i hope he have not gone 100% insane. even though after so many years, all he want is to die, or do some mindless killing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    and they said this was a kid xpack

literally using the blood of our enemies as weapons
    Pandas are still for kids.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Pandas are still for kids.
    but the pandas defeated the guy who killed a watcher by himself and ate his heart gaining his powers. and they did it with dances and no weapons O-O

sure the jinyu were talking to water and the grummles were letting them borrow their luckydos and the hozen were diggin them tunnels so they could ook them in the dooker from behind.

but still the pandaren beat them with no weapons and just funny dances! .... okay it was mostly the luckydos BUT THE FUNNY DANCES WERE IMPORTANT @_@

I'm just hoping this bastard is the size of Kologarn. Really though, how could he be alive with so much blood taken out for golems and weapons unless he was just that big and had that much blood. Just let it be bizarro Kologarn where we heal each body part instead of destroying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    I'm just hoping this bastard is the size of Kologarn. Really though, how could he be alive with so much blood taken out for golems and weapons unless he was just that big and had that much blood. Just let it be bizarro Kologarn where we heal each body part instead of destroying it.
    maybe titan constructs heal really fast kinda like wolverine. thus all the cuts required to slow down his healing factor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Keepers and Watchers sofar:

Isiset (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Ammunae (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Setesh (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Rajh (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Freya (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Hodir (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Mimiron (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Thorim (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Loken (Keeper: Forge of Wills)

Nablya (Watcher: Un'goro Crater)
    Kologarn (Watcher: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Auriaya (Watcher: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Tyr (Watcher: Forge of Wills) <-- Theorized
    Avatar of Freya (Watcher: Sholazar Basin) <-- Women are great multi-taskers
    Algalon (Watcher of Azeroth, Herald of the Titans)

You are forgeting Jotun
    He is a titanic watcher that walks along the Path of the Titans in Dragonblight

Deleted
    it was confirmed in an interview a while back where they confirmed that the sha are from ya'shaarj
    Do you have a link to that interview. If that is the case, I completely missed out on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    You are forgeting Jotun
    I was wrong about Ra-Den anyway, he's the Keeper of the Engine of Nalak'sha.

I always figured Jotun wasn't all that canonical and more a funny reference to Tseric.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    You are forgeting Jotun
    And Archaedas from Uldaman
    Lore Keeper of Norgannon

Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    We don't even know if the titan is a boss though. The shackles kinda make it seem like he is being imprisoned. Maybe he is just a titan watcher that has been captured by the thunder king and the thunder king has been using his blood to fuel the machines and weapons that seem to have his blood in them.

Could possibly be that we are saving this titan watcher from an army of blood machine things
    Please, not another Madness of Deathwing where its just a gauntlet event with a lot of blood, not right for an end boss of a tier to not fight the boss, but just adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Nothing new, Orcs used the blood of fallen Night Elves in Ashenvale to poison the Forest Heart. Albeit at the command of a Demon, but still.

This is interesting though

Perhaps the Sha are these dark animated bloods run amok and only answers the call of the Mogu (via the now destroyed Divine Bell).
    No.

The Dark Animus is a boss in Throne of Thunder which has a model and everything.

The 7 Sha are the representation of the seven heads, final breath, and curse, of the Old God Y'Shaarj when he was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I think he's been rather the Keeper of the Titan Complex of Pandaria (Now called Mogu'shan Vaults).