Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Pandaren Monk Xiphan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Keepers and Watchers sofar:

    Isiset (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Ammunae (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Setesh (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Rajh (Keeper: Uldum - Halls of Origination Reorigination Device)
    Freya (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Hodir (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Mimiron (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Thorim (Keeper: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Loken (Keeper: Forge of Wills)

    Nablya (Watcher: Un'goro Crater)
    Kologarn (Watcher: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Auriaya (Watcher: Prison of Yogg-Saron)
    Tyr (Watcher: Forge of Wills) <-- Theorized
    Avatar of Freya (Watcher: Sholazar Basin) <-- Women are great multi-taskers
    Algalon (Watcher of Azeroth, Herald of the Titans)
    Ra-Den (Watcher: Vale of Eternal Blossoms) <-- Theorized

    Think this is more or less accurate.
    Auriaya, Ironaya, Myzrael, Archaedas and the Maidens of Virtue and Grief too.

    Interested in how Myzrael ended up buried and corrupted by Old Gods beneath Arathi.
    And perhaps relatedly what's below the Whispering Forest.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Auriaya, Ironaya, Myzrael, Archaedas and the Maidens of Virtue and Grief too.

    Interested in how Myzrael ended up buried and corrupted by Old Gods beneath Arathi.
    And perhaps relatedly what's below the Whispering Forest.
    She's actually wandering around Deepholm now. You can talk to her and she thanks you for freeing her from her corruption. She also calls Deepholm her home and is classified as an elemental, while the other mobs with her model are all giants....read into that what you will.

  3. #83
    It appears this post is not quite speculation. It seems fairly accurate.

    And also the speculation on the creation of Divine Beel using actual Titan flesh is not so much of a speculation as well!

  4. #84
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    It appears this post is not quite speculation. It seems fairly accurate.

    And also the speculation on the creation of Divine Beel using actual Titan flesh is not so much of a speculation as well!
    But then..

    If the Divine Bell was made from the flesh of a "Titan", or Watcher. Whatever we're calling him..

    Then how does it control the Sha..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  5. #85
    Well, the titans did kill Y'Shaarj. Perhaps titan creations have power over them, to some extent.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    She's actually wandering around Deepholm now. You can talk to her and she thanks you for freeing her from her corruption. She also calls Deepholm her home and is classified as an elemental, while the other mobs with her model are all giants....read into that what you will.
    She's even called an earth elemental princess. She just happens to look like a titan construct.

  7. #87
    Yes, Myzrael's title implies that she is actually Therazane's child, not unlike Theradras or Ozruk. Obviously she got all of the good genes. Although to hear Therazane tell it, she has apparently been disowned. Probably reminds her too much of her father. :P
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •