XCOM
    Pokemon Black 2
    Halo 4
    FTL
    Hotline Miami

Mass Effect 3
    World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

...This year wasn't really all that great for me

Mass Effect 3 is my all time favorite for 2012. Yes, the ending kinda sucked but the rest of the game, I thought, was awesome.

Dishonored was a pretty damn good game too, I thought, but didn't quite cut it.

Torchlight II is turning out to be a bit better than Diablo III.

Haven't really started The Walking Dead, but I think I finished Chapter 1 of Season 1, so it's looking VERY good, but as others have said, its more of an interactive movie than a video game.

Diablo III was meh, the story was just . . . WTF. Archangel of Wisdom my ass.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

1. Dishonored
    2. The Walking Dead
    3. Darksiders 2
    4. Torchlight 2
    5. Pokemon Black and White

Also, I'm playing through Borderlands 2 and Farcry 3 atm, so I feel like they deserve an honorable mention, but I can't include them on the list, because I'm only halfway through each. I'd probably put Farcry 3 at #3 though. That game is a ton of fun.

The only games I played, Planetside 2 and GW2 are both good games, and seeing how many mmos being released this year, the only games I play pretty much, I guess they will last through this year as well. Not too shabby
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

5. Nba 2k13
    4. Black Ops 2
    3. Diablo 3
    2. Far Cry 3
    1. Borderlands 2
    Played more games, though the other games I played were not from 2012. I would include Rift, but idk if that counts as 2012

Join us if you are Alliance on Darkspear, image says it all

In no particular order:
    - Mark of the Ninja
    - Torchlight II
    - Guild Wars 2
    - Planetside 2
    - Assassin's Creed 3 (especialy multiplayer, had some good fun with that)

I played more good games, but these were my favourites for sure. I have a feeling Dishonored could have made it on this list based on what i've seen of it (love me some stealth action), but i had to choose between buying that or AC3 at the time. I'll pick it up sooner or later.

SWTOR is the only game that came out in 2012 that I play, so I guess thats my list.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

No particular order:

Darksiders 2
    Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
    Guild Wars 2
    Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
    XCOM Enemy Unknown
    Borderlands 2

The one I had the most fun on with it being different and all, The Secret World. Close second is Borderlands 2, third will be Guild Wars 2 because I'm addicted to those jumping puzzles.

Dishonored : my definite favorite game, it reminded me of thief 3 and that was my all time favorite game.
    Diablo 3 :was pretty fun, but it should have had the map system like PoE.
    MoP: actually the expansion that made me come back.
    gw2: leveling part after that is was pretty boring and pointless.
    Bo2: was pretty good but all the hackers ruins the fun although I did get 3kpd in hc ffa before I quit.

Spec Ops, probably. Even with the complete shit controls and awful cover-based gameplay, the plot was absolutely phenomenal. You know it's a good game when it has even Yahtzee so depressed he can't make light ofi t.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Phishy714 View Post
    You love to play games on the PC... and your favorite game of 2012 is CoD:BO2?

lawl
    Well, and you obviously consider CoD on a console as a favorite game.

lawl
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.