Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Stolen Insignias

    Looks like Blizzard is going to be helping out the altoholics finally
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94227-sto...lotus-insignia
    I'm glad that they're putting these in, makes it easier to play my alts.
    http://www.drinkinganddriving.org/
    In honor of all the kids bringing up my avatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Wow, for someone with a trollface avatar, you are pretty bad at this.

  2. #2
    But who do you steal them from!?

  3. #3
    Hopefully, there's one for August Celestials, Golden Lotus and maybe even O:SW/DO. I certainly don't need them and wouldn't really care unless those factions get updated valor gear, but just Shado Pan would be kind of a underwhelming.
    Praise the Quest Writers for they give life to otherwise boring expansions.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Hopefully, there's one for August Celestials, Golden Lotus and maybe even O:SW/DO. I certainly don't need them and wouldn't really care unless those factions get updated valor gear, but just Shado Pan would be kind of a underwhelming.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/search?search=stolen+insignia

    list of ones in the database so far

  5. #5
    Too little, too late.

  6. #6
    Banned JhanZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    575
    Really only needed for Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado-Pan, and August ones. The rest of the dailies are a breeze/fun.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Too little, too late.
    I disagree entirely. This is perfect for my up and coming alts.

  8. #8
    but how you can obtain them? Will they be by doing the dailies again while you are exalted?or they will add an alternative way to get rep without doing dailies?
    The trick of selling a PvP-MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Too little, too late.
    Something > nothing

    And this is actually the 2nd buff for alts. It's easy now, it'll be ridic easy in 5.2

  10. #10
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,147
    Peace pipe prices are going to crash :\

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Icebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Too little, too late.
    -snip-

    "It's something."
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-01-10 at 08:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Too little, too late.
    I'm guessing i have more alts than you do. This looks good to me... anything is better than now.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Something > nothing

    And this is actually the 2nd buff for alts. It's easy now, it'll be ridic easy in 5.2
    Nobody has ever once in the history of this whole fracas has ever argued that it's difficult. Inconvenient, tedious and artificially padded out.

    The damage has been done though. My alt raids are long destroyed, half of them have quit and it would be hell to reform new teams even if I wanted to.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I'm guessing i have more alts than you do. This looks good to me... anything is better than now.
    I had two 90s and another nine 85s in the wings that I could never be bothered to level after the second one.

  14. #14
    Warchief Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Temple of Karabor
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    I had two 90s and another nine 85s in the wings that I could never be bothered to level after the second one.
    I have 6 90s and 8 85's that I'm going to level up soon(ish).These insignia's will help a huge ton! Therefore I disagree with your first statement.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Nobody has ever once in the history of this whole fracas has ever argued that it's difficult. Inconvenient, tedious and artificially padded out.

    The damage has been done though. My alt raids are long destroyed, half of them have quit and it would be hell to reform new teams even if I wanted to.



    I had two 90s and another nine 85s in the wings that I could never be bothered to level after the second one.
    Ok, so you are effectively agreeing that I have more alts than you. I see it as great timing because of how this will coincide with my current pace. Sounds like nothing would help you, be that more rep or even free exalted.

  16. #16
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ok, so you are effectively agreeing that I have more alts than you. I see it as great timing because of how this will coincide with my current pace. Sounds like nothing would help you, be that more rep or even free exalted.
    Certain people like his type have no room for compromise and are stubborn when the progress they wanted is implemented.

    His loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  17. #17
    What would help is a decent gear reset and the zombie corpse of linear progression being put back in the earth where it firmly belongs. But since Blizzard's master plan for post-90 character progression is "duh let's just make more ilvls and stick them behind as long a grind as we think our customers can stand" I've personally reached an impasse.

  18. #18
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    What would help is a decent gear reset and the zombie corpse of linear progression being put back in the earth where it firmly belongs. But since Blizzard's master plan for post-90 character progression is "duh let's just make more ilvls and stick them behind as long a grind as we think our customers can stand" I've personally reached an impasse.
    Actually, do you read the notes and tweets?

    Because, here's what's happening in 5.2:

    -More gear drops from LFR, as in more likely gear will drop for you
    -Normal Mode nerfs (I found this out by looking through "Miscellaneous Spell Changes" on Wowhead. Sha of Fear, Amber Shaper, etc's abilities have been nerfed by a good 10-20%)
    -More alt friendly rep grinds like less daily quests, along with other ways to gain Lesser Charms of Fortune
    -Easier way to rep up with Factions
    -And, this is just from everything I've seen and a possible assumptions, lowering the requirement to purchase Valor Gear from Faction Quartermasters, along with the cost of Valor Gear.

    So yeah.

    Please argue my point. I'm curious if you'll use logic, or biased hate for Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    What would help is a decent gear reset and the zombie corpse of linear progression being put back in the earth where it firmly belongs. But since Blizzard's master plan for post-90 character progression is "duh let's just make more ilvls and stick them behind as long a grind as we think our customers can stand" I've personally reached an impasse.
    so what you're saying is you want free epics?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  20. #20
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so what you're saying is you want free epics?
    After so many complaints for Harder Epics too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •