Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Firebert why do you keep doing this to me... I bet you just want to confuse me.

I am sure you just want to troll me and know that talon gets stomped top and is played mid instead where his kit is far more appropriate.

Sadly there is still a problem with your data. Mainly that it's outdated already (Eve nerfed quite hard, talon nerfed as well which WILL influence their win percentage) and the fact that Zyra is played as a support mainly and an AP carry second (she's kind of a backup AP) which lolking can't tell apart (last time I checked my zyra support games were counted to AP mid. Correct me if I am wrong).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I am sure you just want to troll me and know that talon gets stomped top and is played mid instead where his kit is far more appropriate.
    I'm not trolling. I don't even own Talon, so I don't know what lane he's usually played in. Poke the Lolking guys to change it. :3
    Sadly there is still a problem with your data. Mainly that it's outdated already (Eve nerfed quite hard, talon nerfed as well which WILL influence their win percentage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolking's Disclaimer
    Percentages are based on weekly data sets, all regions and leagues.
    This'll all change next week, but I assumed that OP meant the meta just passed.
    and the fact that Zyra is played as a support mainly and an AP carry second (she's kind of a backup AP) which lolking can't tell apart (last time I checked my zyra support games were counted to AP mid. Correct me if I am wrong).
    Zyra's down as an Mid lane character, but has two Support guides from ELO ranked players and three Mid guides from randoms.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I should finally go to bed. Might make me a nicer person

No idea why lolking puts talon top (might be because the meta was ap mid and whoever categorised him automatically put him top) when all he is, is an ap counterpick. Additionally he scales quite well with the new BC which made him more popular again but he still can't stand toe to toe with the usual toplaners.

You are right. If it was about the old meta tha's the right thing.

Concerning Zyra: I love to play her mid or as a support. She can do both but if you look at the competitive scene she's mainly played as a support which makes her a mainstream support and less likely an ap mid (although some tend to build her AP after her gp10 items) which should be considered by lolking.

Good night my bed is calling me....at 11 am

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumble and Zyra have always been strong, if I recall correctly, they haven't been either nerfed nor buffed within the last few patches, so it's up to just people knowing how to play them. Zyra's abilities are all skillshots so people don't feel too comfortable playing her, and Rumble is just a tricky champ within himself.

About the Ezreal, Taric and Amumu, yes I do agree with that, Ez is the most picked/banned together with Amumu, at least in the Elo range of 1500-1700.