Thread: Resto T15 Bonus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Originally Posted by stomination
    Are you silly shamans having to use the totemic recall glyph? Or do you fail at gemming/forging/conserving? Or is this a 10 man thing?
    Glyph of Totemic Recall is irreplaceable, at least in 10 man. Especially since it's possible to recall HST after its last tick.
    Last edited by mmoc843d0e919e; 2013-03-04 at 02:59 PM.

And of course the 4pc heavily devalues our crit, so....that's nice, I guess. Time to start stacking dat haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    And of course the 4pc heavily devalues our crit, so....that's nice, I guess. Time to start stacking dat haste.
    It moves the threshold where Crit is better than Mastery from being about 35% on single target and 65% on AOE spells to be 65% on both single target and AOE spells. It probably doesn't change your stat priority at all unless you are primarily tank healing/unless the predominant portion of your output is coming from single target. Even if it does, haste stacking is still going to be terrible.

As far as ptr testing i did the new shaman 4 set did close to 20% of my healing over a fight so its quite too good and the 2 set is what ever ur healing stream totem healed for it heals a 2nd target for 25% of it. This 2 set and 4 set is probably the strongest set bonus resto has ever had in wow
    Last edited by Velthari; 2013-03-05 at 12:34 PM. Reason: misswrote 50% on healing stream totem healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthari View Post
    As far as ptr testing i did the new shaman 4 set did close to 20% of my healing over a fight so its quite too good and the 2 set is what ever ur healing stream totem healed for it heals a 2nd target for 50% of it. This 2 set and 4 set is probably the strongest set bonus resto has ever had in wow
    That little voice in the back of my head tells me that if the set bonuses end up really helping resto shaman in their 10-man spread-healing predicament (let's face it: we suck. We can handle it, but we still suck), we'll get it baked into the spec at the end of T15, just so we "won't feel forced to keep T15 and forego T16-set". Or they'll just nerf T15-set after this tier and continue leaving us out in the cold in any circumstances that we can't just Healing-Rain-AFK throughout an encounter.