10+ Year Old Account

Ra-den = Kratos?

I did check the new model on front site and the guy looks like a old kratos from god of war game. Very very close resemblence. Scars everywhere, white skin, braces and belt look very close.

Well only difrence is that it looks like a old and bulky kratos.

Some other picture with more armor:

It is quite posible that he was a banished titan and he got imprisoned here (like when kratos gets killed and he is stuck in hell).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    not similar at all

there's an incredibly vague resemblance that's almost certainly more coincidental than hommage. also he's a Watcher not a Titan, likely left behind to watch over the Mogu but the Thunder King overthrew him and took his power

Maybe if he was bald, but i'm sure blizzard meant it to be somewhat of a reference knowing them
    also, those open wounds creep me out for some reason... x_x

10+ Year Old Account
    biggest diffrence i see is the hair XD. but i don't see any resamblance between the two.
    So yea Ra-den got cuts and deep ones. But that thats what you get is Lei Shin steals your heart and power.

No Tusk Club.

Lol.... maybe "inspired by" at best.... but not really
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

15+ Year Old Account
    Not even close in appearance. Its a captured titan with wounds here and there.

If the name was similar, and it had similar weapons, or had similar markings - then MAYBE.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Not even close in appearance. Its a captured titan with wounds here and there.

If the name was similar, and it had similar weapons, or had similar markings - then MAYBE.
    Well we dont know the boss ability yet. (they didnt realise it yet) Same for weapons. We dont know if they use them or not.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

You don't do much fashion or design, do you? His belt and wristbands aren't similar at all, except for the fact that they're a belt and wristband. The colors are only close at best, and the armor style and patterns are totally different.
    I'll admit there's a very slight resemblance but I kind of doubt it's intentional. Especially if this ends up being "Ra'den" (though I guess that would just be his Mogu-given name, not his actual name) there's not a lot of room for extra references, especially one so Greek in such an Asian expansion.

Deleted
    So few scars/wounds,don't see anything in common.

Seems to me like this one

Is under the skin of this one

Last edited by Sorraxe; 2013-01-10 at 08:41 AM.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Raiden is the japanese (雷電) word for Thunder and Lightning. The Thunder king is said to have carved the heart of the Mogu god and used his power. If anything it should be reversed. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    You make some of the worst threads dude.

Post constructively, please
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-10 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go by inspired by as well.
    Wow is full of this.

We have a batman themed rogue tier.
    We have a Hellboy look alike boss in the same raid as this.
    We have an Indian Jones and the raiders of the lost ark Zone.

So ... Welcome to World of Warcraft

I'd say he looks a lot more like Kologarn after an insanely painful torture session.