Help with a new PSU..

So, I currently have this:

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/desktops/t...e/a-series/a62

I believe it is a mini-tower. Currently using ATI Radeon 1300/1800 series (2 of them)

I'm looking at getting a better card.. was thinking "XFX One R-Series Radeon HD 5450" as I'm on a tight budget.

Just need help finding a decent PSU, as I don't know what I'm looking for, haha.
    I can install it myself, so no worries there about ordering online

The 5450 will hardly be an upgrade. You should probably save a bit more money and get a decent card instead.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    The 5450 will hardly be an upgrade. You should probably save a bit more money and get a decent card instead.
    I suppose with a better PSU I could, couldn't I? I was trying to find something to work with this crappy PSU...

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple problems.

"Thinkcenter A62" doesn't tell us much, because there's like 30 configurations. It's like telling us you have a Honda, and need to know replacement parts. The PSU may well be powerful enough to get a halfway decent card, but there are stipulations. We need to know if it has a PCI-E cable. If it doesn't, you can pick an adapter up. If you absolutely can't get one, there are decent cards that have no power adapter needed as well.