Thread: Female Troll

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much sixpack for my taste. But all in all model looks good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an issue with her nose, from the side she looks a little too much like a male troll but other than that I love it. My druid is a female troll (because I really, really dislike tauren females) and I've always had an issue with the quality of her hair in the current model. It'd be awesome if it was updated to that new one.

Deleted
    hope this is preview of troll females when they release all of the new models at once

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I have an issue with her nose, from the side she looks a little too much like a male troll but other than that I love it.
    At least she looks a bit more like a troll and less like a human painted blue.

This is definitely Mar'li, see the spider face totem mask at her belt buckle.
    Still, there's no point in making a brand new model that doesn't even look like her old ZG attire, if Blizz doesn't plan to reuse it again, hopefully for player models.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasula Elfbiter View Post
    This is definitely Mar'li, see the spider face totem mask at her belt buckle.
    Still, there's no point in making a brand new model that doesn't even look like her old ZG attire, if Blizz doesn't plan to reuse it again, hopefully for player models.
    well, people do change clothes from time to time.

Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Don't you compare one of the most popular faction leaders and a major lore figure, to an ancient boss in ZG with like 1 or 2 lines of dialogue, who is remembered only by 1,5 geeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    if by "change", you mean "wear less" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

As a Fem Troll enthusiast I don't like them :3.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    if by "change", you mean "wear less" lol
    I am not complaining

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all dem polygons, Troll females acutally look really cool for once
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Don't you compare one of the most popular faction leaders and a major lore figure, to an ancient boss in ZG with like 1 or 2 lines of dialogue, who is remembered only by 1,5 geeks.
    it's not about importance, but about the change in her clothes. she went from "kilt + skull belt + heavy gloves" to "spider costume". than she went from "spider costume" to the 0% spider "true sylvanas" model. she didn't keep the characteristics of either attire.

people, specially women, don't wear the same clothes all the time. cartoons sometimes make us believe they do, though lol

Deleted
    True, it looks very good but i bet it's "just" old troll female model with higher polygon count and new skin. She won't blink!

Deleted
    All good except her feet are waaaaay too chubby. It's like they've been inoculated with fat and they're so num she can't feel them as if they were dead...

Deleted
    one of the most popular faction leaders
    Doubt that.
    Anyway,new model looks really good.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I have an issue with her nose, from the side she looks a little too much like a male troll but other than that I love it. My druid is a female troll (because I really, really dislike tauren females) and I've always had an issue with the quality of her hair in the current model. It'd be awesome if it was updated to that new one.
    That is usually my biggest problem with the current female trolls is that scraggly mesh + straw-like texture they have for hair options. And the one or two options that have a decent looking style to it still have that HORRIBLE bald spot way that extends really far up from their temples.

I haven't played Horde since the end of Wrath, but if I did I would happily have a female troll that looked like this new model!

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It is well known that a great part of the players find them a bit... out of tone.. comparing to the female blood elf, the night elf and even the female troll.
    I personally don't think they are "fat", but their body could look a bit more athletic.
    You are severely out of touch with reality if you think that this model is anything short of athletic.

You need to stop thinking all women are size 0's and anything above that is fat. The troll has a gd 6pack and you say she needs to be more athletic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    Not really though, compare Tyrande Whisperwinds model to the current night elf model. I don't think the new models will look very much like the boss/important character models.

Just saying. However, the new night elf model might look something like her, so I could be wrong here. I just think these are too flashy for new models. "Boss" models are supposed to look more magnificent, according to me at least.
    You realize that's just the current night elf model with only slight modifications right? The whole body area is barely changed apart from her hands, though her face might give us a better idea of what to expect from the updated Night Elf model. Meanwhile this new Troll is completely redone in pretty much every aspect except the frame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    You are severely out of touch with reality if you think that this model is anything short of athletic.

You need to stop thinking all women are size 0's and anything above that is fat. The troll has a gd 6pack and you say she needs to be more athletic?
    You need to read his post once more. He's talking about humans, not trolls. That said, human female's size is fine, and your argument is valid if you changed it to that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyatch View Post
    I would actually pay money to have this model. It's too good to be wasted as an NPC-only model.
    This. It looks amazing; I doubt many femtroll players would object to having that sort of look available.