Thread: Female Troll

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Female Troll

Jesus Christ, am I the only one who thinks the new Female Troll model looks fucking sick?
    I really hope they're going to be updating our models soon to that standard.

Deleted
    They look bad ? Maybe.

Are there worse ? Sure ( be / ne ).

I love it. If it resembles that I will consider rolling a female troll.

#edit
    nevermind.. looks awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Seeing as that is a boss model, that is like saying every Troll male will look like Vol'jin's new model

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Seeing as that is a boss model, that is like saying every Troll male will look like Vol'jin's new model
    What people are saying is that the model is a good indication of the basic look and quality to expect.

Needless to say, I am stoked, personally.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

If new player models will look like this it will be awesome!

Looks awsome.

they need to put some serious effort in updating all the models

I've hated trolls in WoW from the first time I saw em in vanilla. The hunch, their accents...never a fan.

...but that model? I'm impressed. I would really consider making one.

Now I'm extremely excited to see what happens with the rest of em!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

It looks more like its the same old model but with modern day texture quality applied.

Regardless of what this model is, she looks f'n AWESOME. I'd gladly upgrade my troll females to that. Beautiful texture work Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls have had the best looking females in the game, since the horrible Alphas was scrapped..

I didn't think it was possible to improve on perfection, but I was wrong

Deleted
    Looks every kind of badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I've hated trolls in WoW from the first time I saw em in vanilla. The hunch, their accents...never a fan.
    Females don't hunch...

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Females don't hunch...
    Talking about my distaste for both models.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

It is exactly the same style as previous faction leader models... as well as goblins, worgen and pandaren. Which makes me think Jaina, Varian, Malfurion, Tyrande, Illidan and Vol'jin were not just cool models based off character art, but prototypes of new player models. Heck, even Thrall may be the prototype of a new player orc model, with his fancy new anims and not-so-hunched figure.

Previously we could all say "faction leaders deserve unique/more detailed models", but now this fancy troll is nobody out of nowhere, so making a brand new, hi-res model for a minor boss/NPC seems like a waste, and Blizz are not known for wasting resources when they can just re-use old stuff with minor tweaks at best (heck, even the 'imprisoned titan', who's supposedly Ra-Den and the most important figure in 5.2 lore, is just a generic titanic watcher with a new skin and wounds/cuffs). So it's entirely possible we've seen many of new player models already, we just didn't know it.

Feet are chubby. My only issue with the ones now are the lack of more than 1 good face and their eyes.

Dat cellulite.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I would actually pay money to have this model. It's too good to be wasted as an NPC-only model.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am so looking forward to see the female human models.

It is well known that a great part of the players find them a bit... out of tone.. comparing to the female blood elf, the night elf and even the female troll.
    I personally don't think they are "fat", but their body could look a bit more athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasula Elfbiter View Post
    . Heck, even Thrall may be the prototype of a new player orc model, with his fancy new anims and not-so-hunched figure.
    Garrosh & Nazgrim Model are pretty based on his Model during the MoP Intro Cinematic.