Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    So Garrosh has authorized use of the Plague....
    i wouldnt say that right away just because there is a plahue consultant.
    who knows what kind of plague the mogu or zandalari might unleash on us, instead the horde on them and the alliance.

all we can do is wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i wouldnt say that right away just because there is a plahue consultant.
    who knows what kind of plague the mogu or zandalari might unleash on us, instead the horde on them and the alliance.

all we can do is wait and see
    Mogu don't need such crude and unsophisticated weaponry as plague, that's something emo zombies use when fighting directly fails miserably for them, as it often does. This plague consultant is rather clear. Teach the blood elves how to handle forsaken plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this sound like a plan to trow the plague on dalaran, turning it into a flying city full of zombies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It seems I have missed that part. To me it seems they are pretty even.
    Aside from the vast swathes of treasure and documents discovered by the Explorer's League during Classic and Wrath (As the Reliquary did not exist yet) heres what's current.

The Reliquary have made no gains in Uldum, whereas both Brann Bronzebeard and Harrison Jones - both members of the Explorer's League (Although Jones follows his own agenda.. still reports to Brann) have unearthed the near entirety of Uldum.

The Reliquary acted militant in Pandaria in search of artifacts for Garrosh, the one they DID find was destroyed by the findings of Explorer's League with the aid of Tyrande's forces.

The Reliquary's existance in Badlands and Krasarang serve as the opposition of the Explorer's League. In short, since Cataclysm Blood Elven lore has been built around being the direct enemy of the Dwarves (sorta like how Goblins can be seen as the direct enemy of Gnomes, and Humans with Orcs)

The Reliquary just doesn't have the knowledge and material that Explorer's League has, and I remember Blood Elves not enjoying digging in dirt as much as Dwarves do.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Does this sound like a plan to trow the plague on dalaran, turning it into a flying city full of zombies?
    If Jaina wants to weaponize Dalaran for use against the Horde, then I think use of the Blight against it becomes a completely viable option (and not just from the perspective of the Forsaken).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DFu4ever View Post
    If Jaina wants to weaponize Dalaran for use against the Horde, then I think use of the Blight against it becomes a completely viable option (and not just from the perspective of the Forsaken).
    The Horde wouldn't want the full force of the Blue Dragonflight against them, would they? They'd stand no chance against such might.

Kael'thas will pop out of the mini-sunwell and slaughter everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    The Horde wouldn't want the full force of the Blue Dragonflight against them, would they? They'd stand no chance against such might.
    Why would they get involved?

And aren't they pretty devastated at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    The Reliquary just doesn't have the knowledge and material that Explorer's League has, and I remember Blood Elves not enjoying digging in dirt as much as Dwarves do.
    They might not have been involved as much, but whenever they encountered each other directly they are pretty much even.

Why would they get involved?

And aren't they pretty devastated at this point?
    Not necessarily devastated, but the Dragonflight itself was dissolved by Kalecgos himself. If I recall correctly, it leaves each blue dragon to answer to no one unless by choice. Now one could say that since Kalec and Jaina are lovers, that Kalecgos who of course has his own friends and 'followers' has enough pull to bring in some kin to help in the conflict. The sticky part here is I do not see Kalec as an alliance figure, meaning his relationship towards Jaina is purely personal and not political. I could be wrong.

Deleted
    Blood Elf pride! That area looks AWESOME! It's nice that the dalaran horde faces have made their way to the sunreaver zone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Not necessarily devastated, but the Dragonflight itself was dissolved by Kalecgos himself. If I recall correctly, it leaves each blue dragon to answer to no one unless by choice. Now one could say that since Kalec and Jaina are lovers, that Kalecgos who of course has his own friends and 'followers' has enough pull to bring in some kin to help in the conflict. The sticky part here is I do not see Kalec as an alliance figure, meaning his relationship towards Jaina is purely personal and not political. I could be wrong.
    He joined the Kirin Tor, who are now Alliance, meaning he is as well.

He joined the Kirin Tor, who are now Alliance, meaning he is as well.
    He wouldn't be the first Blue Dragon players have taken down, nor the strongest.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue dragonflight doesn't even exist anymore. There were so few of them left as of Tides of War that Kalecgos disbanded the flight, letting them go their separate ways.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-01-10 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    There's some orc clan in the Horde, which captured the Dragon Queen at some point and forced her to breed mounts for them. Welcome to the Dragonmaw Clan, Horde since Cataclysm.

Its Plague and not Blight anymore, fyi.

Hopefully the Blood Elves / Forsaken will succesfully use it against the Alliance. I imagine all the discussions on MMO-C about war crimes and mass mUrdUr.... ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Its Plague and not Blight anymore, fyi.

Hopefully the Blood Elves / Forsaken will succesfully use it against the Alliance. I imagine all the discussions on MMO-C about war crimes and mass mUrdUr.... ~~~
    It is interesting to see her there, after all relations between Blood elves and forsaken are not good at the moment. The real question is what is Dezco doing there.

Deleted
    From the things we currently now, Horde story in 5.2 looks more interesting than the Alliance one. Gladly my guild changes server soon, probably followed by a faction change! @_@

It is interesting to see her there, after all relations between blood elves and forsaken are not good at the moment. The real question is what is Dezco doing there.
    Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmodius View Post
    Hide his nameplate but doesn't hide the display under his pet's name. Great stuff thanks for the quick view.
    I did not see the league in pandarea

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    So Garrosh has authorized use of the Plague....
    Totally worth saying that a consultant does nothing but consult, meaning that he is there to give advice on the subject and [B]possible[B]use of the plague

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Word of advice - don't jump into the Blood Elves' pool. .__.
    It takes some finesse, but you can get out (took me a sweet while, tho!)