Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Blood elf area changes and Storm, Earth, and Fire on the PTR <spoilers>

For those who arent on the PTR, here are a few changes to blood elf area and what the new monk move "Storm, Earth, and Fire" looks like.

The first image shows what the new monk move "Storm, Earth, and Fire" looks like. Although you can summon TWO elementals, the move can only be used ONCE on a target, which means that you require TWO targets to summon both Elementals. You may notice a Fourth NON elemental version of me in this photo, but this is actually a Mogu who bugged and transformed into me.

The next set of images shows changes to the "Mini Sunwell" that was shown previously in a video. This has now changed into what may or may not be a mini sunwell anymore, but it is a well of some sort.
    Also the tent model that was show in the previous video was a tent model that was previously used during "the burning crusade". This model has had a slight upgrade. The SECOND level can be accessed via the staircase which is now on the outside of the tent. And lastly tent now house the Orc Innkeeper which was previously in Dalaran but saved during the quest line in 5.1.

For those who want a comparison this what the previous tent looked like.

There are a lot of familiar faces in the blood area, Sunwalker Desco from the Krasang quest line, Archmage Aethas and the other familiar faces rescued from Dalaran in the 5.1 quest line as well as Rommath and Lor'themar and also something that caught my eye, which is a forsaken that is a "Plague Consultant".

Also for those who are curious the portal to the Raid can be accessed via a another portal in a sewer tunnel that can be accessed via a cave outside next to the ramp leading up to the main gate.

Last edited by Dakirokos; 2013-01-10 at 11:59 AM.

Uda and her wolves

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving all the old faces. Its good blizz didn't put in random new people this time around.
    Aye mate

the mini Sunwell is cool

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sunreavers have these monstrous arcane guardian bosses (orange-and-gold versions of the green super golems from SWP) and a load of mana wyrm guardians in their employ, too.

Deleted
    Word of advice - don't jump into the Blood Elves' pool. .__.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Do it.

I'm wondering big-time about this mini-well. Whats the big idea, Lor'themar?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Sunreavers have these monstrous arcane guardian bosses (orange-and-gold versions of the green super golems from SWP) and a load of mana wyrm guardians in their employ, too.
    It seems Lor'themar really wants to win this little confrontation with Dalaran. I wonder what the Kirin'tor will use to counter such an Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Uda and her wolves
    I thought I was the only one who was going to be like, "Yay, Uda the Beast!" So many times hearthstoning back to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It seems Lor'themar really wants to win this little confrontation with Dalaran. I wonder what the Kirin'tor will use to counter such an Arsenal.
    They have these "mana fiends" (think the Kirin Tor Familiar pet) and "Kirin Tor Constructs," which are pretty much the standard arcane guardian with a purple paint job.

Deploying Spellbreakers was a smart move on Theron's part though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Deploying Spellbreakers was a smart move on Theron's part though.
    Got a bit of a nerd-thrill when I saw the Spellbreakers.

Also, what this elf says is quite interesting:

Last edited by mmoc0d440a836c; 2013-01-10 at 04:01 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Garrosh has authorized use of the Plague....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not so much when people hop into their pool for a nice refreshing dip after a hard day... it's when people pee in the pool like little kids because they think no one will notice!

Oh man, does that ever cheese them off!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And so Rhonin, with his fiery red hair, that was as intense as a thousand fires looked upon the Blood Elves and his hair shone with radiance. Such was the radiance of Rhonin Red-Hair's fiery red hair that the Blood Elves abandoned their attempts lest they face the wrath of his godly hair.

By Richard Knaak.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Rhonin being dead might put a bit of a damper on that.
    Got a bit of a nerd-thrill when I saw the Spellbreakers.

Also, what this elf says is quite interesting:
    Asking a warlock that question...

"Er... um... no?*cough* Ooh, i need to go."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    It's not so much when people hop into their pool for a nice refreshing dip after a hard day... it's when people pee in the pool like little kids because they think no one will notice!

Oh man, does that ever cheese them off!
    It also seems to be designed to harvest the bodies and souls of curious travellers with its high, slippery walls, unless they are in possession of a hearthstone, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Asking a warlock that question...

"Er... um... no?*cough* Ooh, i need to go."

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    And so Rhonin, with his fiery red hair, that was as intense as a thousand fires looked upon the Blood Elves and his hair shone with radiance. Such was the radiance of Rhonin Red-Hair's fiery red hair that the Blood Elves abandoned their attempts lest they face the wrath of his godly hair.

By Richard Knaak.
    Sig'd.
    Last edited by mmoc0d440a836c; 2013-01-10 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Blood Elves turn in to the magical analysts of the Horde, instead of their stupid role as being a thorn in Explorer's League's side. Blood Elves should just abandon The Reliquary as they've been outdone by the Dwarves at every corner of the globe.

Hide his nameplate but doesn't hide the display under his pet's name. Great stuff thanks for the quick view.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Hopefully Blood Elves turn in to the magical analysts of the Horde, instead of their stupid role as being a thorn in Explorer's League's side. Blood Elves should just abandon The Reliquary as they've been outdone by the Dwarves at every corner of the globe.
    It seems I have missed that part. To me it seems they are pretty even.