T15 2p bonus for PvP (enhance)

Will it be worth it? I mean, three charges of maelstrom from unleash elements is pretty good. Right? I guess since they haven't mentioned bonuses for PvP gear yet we can't come to any conclusion, however it sounds great. What do you think?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/138136-i...us#16408-16446

In a vaccum, sounds good, but I'm just not prepared to drop that much resil for 3 mw charges ~3 times per minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    In a vaccum, sounds good, but I'm just not prepared to drop that much resil for 3 mw charges ~3 times per minute.
    True dat. However stacking resilience with gems etc. is an alternative. I'd rather have more utility than passive protection.

Pvp set binuses will stay the same for 90% of clases they will change them only to next exp if at alll. some bonuses will change for balance thata all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Pvp set binuses will stay the same for 90% of clases they will change them only to next exp if at alll. some bonuses will change for balance thata all
    pretty sure he's referring to using pve 2pc for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    True dat. However stacking resilience with gems etc. is an alternative. I'd rather have more utility than passive protection.
    Except, all enhance shamans should be stacking resilience. There is no way, and I mean no way that sacrificing the resil and pvp power from 2 pieces will ever be worth it to get 3 charges of maelstrom weapon. What so you can heal more? Or do more damage? Well you are gonna heal more because of the lack of resil you are missing, and you are going to be doing less damage as well because of the lack of pvp power.
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube