487 Holy Paladin looking for semi hardcore raiding

Raid team pretty much disbanded over the holidays so now I need a new home!

-Currently 11/16 normal T14
    -I use mumble vent and have no problems using other forms of voice communication
    -Always bring my consumables to raid(food, flask, pots, etc...)
    -Very reliable raider and have usually maintained high attendance over long periods when active in game and always on time!
    -Love to do other stuff on non raid days like achievements!
    -I prefer large active servers but its not a must

Raided pretty hardcore back in vanilla and burning crusade. Went somewhat casual during wrath and hardly played during cata. Really enjoying the current content and would love to progress thought this tier and the next in a somewhat semi hardcore manner. Not looking for anything really casual or to serious, something between the two with 2-3 nights for raids and only more if for a really hard boss that is close to going down! If you have any questions just ask!
    Last edited by healingstuffs; 2013-01-10 at 01:07 PM.

I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently 3/16 heroic, we were formerly a top 100 world guild for several years and have just come back from a break about 5 weeks ago. We are looking to regain our top 100 ranking as quickly as possible.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

Real ID/battletag:
    Draxillvane#1108, balto#1657

Current Progression
    5/6 H MSV
    3/6 H HOF
    4/4 ToES

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Cishir
    Apply at
    http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/f...wforum.php?f=3

Hey,

We started a new 25m guild at the beginning of MoP that we want to be a semi-hardcore guild on a limited schedule that can still clear content. Currently we are 10/16 N and are still growing our roster. Our core has been playing together for a number of years, some going back to BC and we plan to build a consistent guild that's gonna be around for a long time.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST.

Add me on Real ID to talk a bit more: Kamari#1205

Thanks for taking the time and look forward to talking to ya / good luck in your search!

Hey there. You're ahead of our guild in completed content, but if you joined our raid team we could probably start churning along pretty quick. Our server is pretty populated as well on the Alliance side. Talk to me in game if you're interested. Here's spam:

Hi we are currently in need of 2 healers OR a healer and a ranged DPS (preferably a mage, but any solid DPS will suffice). We would love to talk to you further about the possibility of you joining our guild. Below is some info about our guild. You can contact me at Frost#1825 or our GM at Smooshybear#1809.

Guild Name: Eiinherjar
    Server: Doomhammer (PVE) (Alliance)
    Website: Under Construction (http://eiinherjar.guildportal.com)

Eiinherjar is a guild located on the Doomhammer Server. We have been together for 5 years playing various MMOs. We been in wow together for over 3 years.. We are a guild that prides itself on clearing content while maintaining and understanding that this is a game. We are currently 6/6 in MSV and 1/6 in HoF.

Raid Schedule - (Server is a Mountain Time)
    We run on Friday, Sat nights with a flex day. Flex 10 meaning it is a 10 man raid group so we can work around people schedule. Our raid times are currently 8:30 CST until 11 CST, occasionally going to 11:30.
    2nd Group - Tuesday and Wednesday 6 Server

Our Goal - Our main goal is to create a healthy raiding environment. We want to continue clearing content while trying to achieve server first.

Requirements- We require our raiders to be on 10-15 min before raids as well as have flasks, food, and a knowledge of the fight. We also require that raiders attend the raids that they are confirmed for unless something comes up and they are unable to make it. As long as they let the raid leader know ahead of time. Other than that its a fun and easy ride.

Preparation – We like people who take pride in their characters. Your gear is properly gemmed and enchanted. You are self sufficient and turn up to raids fully stocked with necessary consumables. You carefully study the strategies and show up on time, fully repaired ready to do your job.

Performance- We don't expect you to be at the top of the charts but we do want to see you want to be the best at what you do. Always striving to do better is key to progression

The No-No's- We pride ourselves on a no drama policy. We are a tight nit guild that does not tolerate drama amongst each other. We understand that tensions run high while we are raiding that is why we try to keep thing stress free.

Our Needs- In our guild we are constantly looking to get better. All exceptional dps and experienced raiders can contact me with my real idea somerston5@aol.com. We are looking to build up our core raid group so at this time we have open recruitment for all levels and classes.

If any of these things interest you let us know! We are always looking for people who like to have fun and love to raid or Pop on over and PST one of our Fine Members and they can direct you to a Officer. Or you can contact me at Frost#1825 or speak to our GM at smooshybear#1809

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 10m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 6/6 MV & 2/6 HoF. We are currently looking for a loyal and skilled Tank (of any class) a Holy Paladin or Priest, and a Resto Druid.

Choice is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild founded two years ago by a
    group of friends interested in high level content in World of
    Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a
    great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and
    enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 10-person end-game
    raiding is our focus.

Our Raiding Philosophy

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we
    approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to
    contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their
    main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate
    specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc.
    Two-way Ventrilo communication is required, and raiders must have
    hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our officers post
    boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to
    review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect
    players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all
    of our raiders are proficient theorycrafters who stay current with all
    of the relevant class and strategy guides.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate
    players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our
    raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet
    expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss
    strategies for improvement. Most of our officers and long-term members
    are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to
    treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow
    consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and
    focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players,
    but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time
    together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

Our Schedule

Our progression raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 6:00 to
    9:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 7-10 Mountain, 8-11 Central and 9-12
    Eastern). When we're working on particularly challenging content, we
    will occasionally extend raid times by an hour. Our raiders are
    expected to have consistently good attendance, and members who are not
    able to keep up with our schedule (subject to occasional scheduled
    breaks, of course) will be returned to regular member status. Members
    who wish to return to raiding must go through the same application
    process as prospective new raiders. We prefer not to over recruit or
    to recruit benchwarmers, so raider attendance is very important. On
    off-nights, we’ll schedule efforts for alts and our Friends
    & Family members.

Progression

Choice is started raiding Mists of Pandaria on October 17th.

Mogu'shan Vaults:

The Stone Guard - Dead
    Feng the Accursed - Dead
    Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Dead
    The Spirit Kings - Dead
    Elegon - Dead
    Will of the Emperor - Dead

Heart of Fear:

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Dead
    Blade Lord Ta'yak - Dead
    Garalon - Alive
    Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Alive
    Amber-Shaper Un'sok - Alive
    Grand Empress Shek'zeer Alive

Tier 13:
    8/8 HM's down.

Tier 12:
    6/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
    BWD: 4/6 HM's
    BoT: 1/5 HM's
    ToFW: 2/2 Normal

Choice finished Wrath with 11/12 Hardmode Kills in ICC25, and we had
    roughly the same level of progression in Tier 8 and 9 content. We
    don’t strive for server-first achievements, but we do expect to
    complete all realistically available content, including hard modes and
    achievements, while it’s relevant.

Recruitment

We welcome applications at www.choiceguild.com from players 16 and
    older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider
    exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively
    recruiting the following:

1 Tank (any class)

1 Healer (any class)

We routinely receive applications from players from other servers,
    although we do not close recruitment for a particular class until a
    transfer has been completed. Players considering a server transfer are
    encouraged to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following
    the submission of their application.

If you have questions, feel free to whisper Wushen, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, or Lily in game.

Relic is a mature 10 man progression guild on Doomhammer.
    Our two teams run Tue - Thursday, 7:30 - 10:30 server

We progressed through BT and into SWP in BC and cleared all ICC HM (minus HLK) in WotLK. We progressed in Heroic Tier 11, and were 6/7H in Firelands and 8/8H in Dragon Soul, with drakes in each. We are a family of like minded people that can spend an afternoon joking in vent and guild chat. We are players that enjoy all aspects of the game; whether it be PvE or PvP. We have a very active membership of both raid members and casual players. There can be a raid or some other activity found on pretty much every day of the week most often, and usually there are people looking to do something no matter what time of the day.

Our primary team is looking for another healer to add to their ranks. We are 6/6 in MSV and 4/6 in HoF. For more information add Meltheous#1186 or contact Meltheous, Quil, or Catriana in game.

Heya Healingstuffs!!

I'm not going to simply copy my recruitment thread, but you can read it here if you like:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...week-LF-Healer!!

Important notes:
    Currently 15/16N and hope to have Sha down this week.
    Tues / Wed 9:30-12:30 EST
    Long time group, been running together all of Cata, some since ICC
    Paid Transfer / Faction change.
    Position open immediately!!!

For more detail, please check out my recruitment thread linked above.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Imhottep- US-madoran
    jg**lo**rd**sp**hi**nx**@e**xc**it**e.**co**m (remove ** for RealID, I get a lot of spam)

lordsphinx your link isnt working for me for some reason! Ill add you on realID

grrrrrrrrr copy paste link thingy broken make jg angryyyyyyyyyy

Look forward to hearing from you =)

edit: still can't get it to work, but you can find it in the first couple pages named "15/16 @ 6 hrs / week LF Healer!!"

We are currently looking to fill a few spots in our raiding core.
    <SSDD> is a Tanaris-US (Horde) 10-man guild

Progression
    T14
    Mogu'shan Vaults - 2/6H (The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed * both realm firsts)
    Heart of Fear - 6/6N
    Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4N

Raid Schedule
    Monday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Tuesday - 7:30PM-10:30PMEST
    Wednesday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Contact
    Any questions about guild or recruiting can be addressed on our public forums or in game by contacting Giry (GM) or any of the guilds officers (Juanping, Frin, Juanishi, Bigins, Amiru or Zanish).

ssdd.guildlaunch.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

heya healingstuffs. just got online and didn't see a realID request. I'm on now if you wanna chat =)

10+ Year Old Account
    <Transcended> is previously a top 10 US guild.

We're not a struggling 25man that is falling apart, we are two solid 10mans that merged and are putting every effort forth to recruit the last spots we need and push 25's. We have room in our raid for 2-4 more solid players and I'm hoping you will be one of them.

We raid Monday-Thursday 7pm CST until 11pm CST every week.

Our current progression is 5/16 heroic.

We have a well rounded, very strong team, and expect to kick ass in 5.2 progression. We have 2-4 available positions and are looking for skilled, committed, and aware players to apply and join our ranks.

Apply at: http://transcended.us

You can ask direct questions via battle.net id Sorn#1802

You may also contact JS or Gangels in-game on Blackhand-US server, horde side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Healingstuffs, I am the GM of Cybertron on Turalyon(US).

We are currently looking for a third healer for our raid team 1. Our progression is currently 2/16H, 16/16N with decent progress on Sha.

Our raid times are Tues/weds/thurs from 10pm EST until 1am EST/Server time.

We are an active guild, with currently two running raid groups. We have alt runs and RBGS/PvP.

If this interests you please feel free to add our Raid Leader/Co-GM to realID, or check out our website! airywow at gmail dot com cybertronguild dot com
    Last edited by Ratter; 2013-01-15 at 04:25 AM.

Margaritaville is currently recruiting a talented healer to join our core.

Raid Size: 10-man

Schedule: T/TH 8-11:30 PM Pacific

Server: US-Ner'zhul

Progression: 2/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a more casual schedule. We may only raid only twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com (best during work hours)

Apply at margaritaville.wowstead dot com

Hi Healingstuffs!

Here is our entire recruitment post http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-LF-Holy-Pally

For the TL;DR version:

-- 1/16H, recently got Sha down on our first night of attempts.
    -- We are a 10M raid team that is apart of a guild
    -- Horde side on Proudmoore-US, LGBT-friendly, high pop, PST server
    -- raid Thurs, Sun, Mon 10-1AM EST/7-10PM PST
    -- There are a lot of us that enjoy WoW to the fullest -- pet battles, achvs, transmog, PvP, etc.
    -- Our holy pally left last week due to RL issues & in order to maintain a fair loot arrangement, we would LOVE another holy pally

If you're interested in talking with me, add me via battletag at Kaelani#1390 or e-mail me at powerwordbaconproudmoore@gmail.com

Hey there. I feel that we will be a great fit for you! Semi - Hardcore Tues Thurs Sun 8 - 11 EST
    We have 9 exceptional players, and just need a Holy Paladin to complete the core. Our current roster is extremely skilled and looking to succeed in the time that we spend within the instance. Hope to speak with you soon!

Asparagus#1714

hyperion's 2nd raid team is currently looking for an awesome Holy Pally. We are on Nordrassil-US, Horde side. we raid mon/wed/fri from 8-11 server time. would love to talk to you and figure out if we could get you to possibly join us. we may be a 2nd raid team but we hold our own 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToeS(elite protectors downed). whisp or mail Ichigeki, or contact me though my battletag-Uthferas#1509