Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    First thing, change your MMO-Champion signature =P Guess undead kittens and cookies aren't good enough for you?!

Secondly, enjoy the Elvin lore. Elvin lore is my favorite part of being part of the Alliance!

Lastly, learn to hate the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Get ready to play with players 17 and younger bro!
    Not even remotely true. There are just as many minors playing on Horde side and just as immature people playing on Horde as well. Sorry to tell you.

You'll just lose achievements/reputation/mounts when you come over. Also, some quest areas might be messed up with you due to phasing. Your home city factions reputation gets transferred over to the Alliance home city factions. Your mounts *might* get changed over to the Alliance version (I'm not sure because I've never faction changed). Other than that, nothing really changes.

Not sure if Shieldwall gets flipped and vice versa though. I know Argent Tourney doesn't.
    Last edited by Melodi; 2013-01-10 at 06:27 PM.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be confused with mature adult players who still use the words Bro or Brah in 2013 of course.

Honestly at least on my realm a lot cleaner language 30% of the time, and a storyline set that deals more with personal freedom, defense against evil, and a better leader than Hellscream.

And you aren't in this group, right? I'm guessing you're 18.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    First thing, change your MMO-Champion signature =P Guess undead kittens and cookies aren't good enough for you?!
    Why's that ?

Lastly, learn to hate the Horde.
    I can't hate anyone. I play both factions, and like them very much. Now, if I really had the choice, I'd be scourge but hey, you can't.

(By dark side, I meant scourge, eh)
    Last edited by mmoc63d91da705; 2013-01-10 at 06:36 PM.

well, been playing alliance since 2004 and from my experience most human males (and many NE males) are homosexual IRL. nothing wrong with that, just something to keep in mind...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    well, been playing alliance since 2004 and from my experience most human males (and many NE males) are homosexual IRL. nothing wrong with that, just something to keep in mind...
    That explains why you play a human male.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    Wait. What ?

The thousands of Blood Elf hunters you saw with variations on the name "Legolas" will now be purple-skinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I have the intention to switch factions very soon and was wondering if there was anything I should know before moving to the other side, like, any item/mount/achievement/whatever that would disappear or be changed ?
    You will become extremely uncool.