Poll: Should we be able to view the photos?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    There isn't a good reason not to.
    Really? You want to turn the guy into an even bigger martyr and endanger innocent lives by giving extremists a reason to fight against a morally corrupt USA? The situation was handled exactly as it should have been with such a high value high profile target. You can't risk giving a terrorist organisation reason to turn the guy into a martyr or his gravestone into a place of worship/pilgrimage for future terrorists.

How narrow sighted can people be. If he was not dead do you think al-Qaeda would allow such a moral victory over them? of course not he would be out to refute it, they would refute it ect.

This plastic surgery is entirely possible, after all, it was achieved with this guy..

Too bad Gustav Graves was discovered..

No, you must respect the dead, no matter who it was.
    Do not show images of his body. I don't care if he was a bad guy, I will not make fun of his body. Or any of the dead persons.
    People here who voted "yes" should be ashamed. He is dead, and that's that. Making fun of a dead guy, that's pretty low. You would be no better than him.

To the mods: Please remove this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    No, you must respect the dead, no matter who it was.
    Do not show images of his body. I don't care if he was a bad guy, I will not make fun of his body. Or any of the dead persons.
    People here who voted "yes" should be ashamed. He is dead, and that's that. Making fun of a dead guy, that's pretty low. You would be no better than him.

To the mods: Please remove this thread.
    While i partially agree with you, i don't think wanting to see his dead body is equivalent to organizing the killings of tons of people.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no doubt that Osama is dead, whatever the cause, the dude is dead.

Whether he was killed by the U.S or not, it doesn't really matter, dead is dead.

As for the pictures, if they were released, I would prolly take a look, but I have no preference as to if they are released or not. Not important enough to really care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I am not defensive about anything. I am only posting on this thread because it amuses (and disgusts) me that you people want to see the pictures. In fact, it doesn't matter to me if you see the pictures or not in all but one way which is the fact that my fucking news would be flooded with "OSAMA BIN LADEN PICTURES RELEASED" articles and the internet conspiracy theorists would give us some "proof" that it was a plot by the US government and Osama is actually living somewhere in Florida.

So, answer these two questions, why do you think that these photos should be released? what knowledge or significance would they have?
    i just want to see the pictures. i would like to see what his body looked like upon death. just pure curiousity i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    "the government cant do anything right"

"the government is able to trick billions of people easily"

i dont get this