Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A double cheeseburger just dripping with grease... you can feel your arteries clogging with each joyous bite.

*blinks* now I'm hungry.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Deleted
    McDonalds are complete crap. I ate there recently for the first time in a year. Never again. I rather pay more to eat better food

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fast food kind of person and I live within 5 minutes of almost every joint: McDonalds, Wendy's, Five Guys, Portillo's (Chicago Italian Beef & Hotdog Joint, Burger King, KFC, and Subway, etc...

McDonalds is cheap, quick and convenient. Large Coke for $1 + McChicken $1 = $2 add some tax and I'm at like $2.28 give or take.

I went to the mcDonalds this sunday actually. For 2 large fries, 2 mc Chickens and a bunch of mcnuggets I paid something like €16,-.

I can get a much better burger and much more + better fries at the local "friettent"(sort of Dutch diner) and I would be out much less.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been to McDonalds in probably 8 years, but I recall that their fries were pretty good. That was about it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Not in the USA, maybe in some other backwards countries where McDonalds is expensive.
    I don't particularly consider the UK to be backwards. But Sackman is right, compared to other fast food outlets over here, McDonalds is much more expensive.

I think it's just because it's so fast. It's all it's really got going for it.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Nothing, haven't been there in decades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Airport ANYTHING is expensive.

OT: The price for a guess. Mc'D in the UK never filled me up though tbh, not sure if something is different to anywhere else.

i usually get a large bic mac, i think the drink fills me up more than the food :P but their 99p cheeseburgers i could eat about 10 of them, its like 3bites and they are gone.

Deleted
    In my country we've got excelent mediteranean food, much better and healthier in comparison, when we go to McDonalds the stuff from there is just awfull, I even feel sick when I eat there, I feel sorry for the folks that go there alot...
    Last edited by mmoc4fe5e0a5a5; 2013-01-10 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I don't particularly consider the UK to be backwards. But Sackman is right, compared to other fast food outlets over here, McDonalds is much more expensive.

I think it's just because it's so fast. It's all it's really got going for it.

its pretty cheap compared to most of the takeouts here, apart from those dodgy looking middle east KFC rip offs. or kebab shops.

now pizza takeouts... they are really expensive over here.

Not in the USA, maybe in some other backwards countries where McDonalds is expensive.
    i think what he means is it's expensive for what you get. mcd may be cheap if you buy off the dollar menu, thing is you may as well be eating dog shit, just because you're full isn't a positive thing. i eat very cheap (avg 4$ per serving) by buying real food when it's on sale and putting it in my freezer to cook as needed. there is nothing great about any fast food, it's a problem created by our society becoming horribly lazy and stupid.

Deleted
    I will never understand how its popular either here in sweden McDonalds is basicly the worst around they are horrible for example fries are always old and soggy hamburgers are just bland and tasteless good thing we have a few swedish chains thats a lot better.

Deleted
    The name of the game is maximizing Calories per dollar. McDonalds helps you win that game easily.
    If you think "maximizing calories per dollar" is the right way to go with your diet than I feel quite sorry for you. Food is one of the most important things in life. I'm a college student myself and I'm constantly running low on money but I would never cut money out of my diet. That's the wrong place to save cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    The actual reason is the price, i actually prefer Wendis but is way more expencive

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio View Post
    If you think "maximizing calories per dollar" is the right way to go with your diet than I feel quite sorry for you. Food is one of the most important things in life. I'm a college student myself and I'm constantly running low on money but I would never cut money out of my diet. That's the wrong place to save cash.
    I don't think that way, but that is what is behind the thought of most McDonalds Customers.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its world wide, and lets be honest ~ the basic cheese burger is freaking great there. Just meat, cheese, ketchup , a few diced onions and 2 pickle slices = EPICCCCCCCCCC.

Nuggets are tasty too, other than that, its pretty bland.

I prefer Whataburger, Sonic, or Wendi's when I do eat fast food (which is once in a blue moon). And I usually order on the lighter side :P Except for Sonic, I'm ordering all out and getting a bacon toaster sandwich with tots and a large drink. I only go to McDonalds for one reason, and that's for McNuggets. Those are a guilty pleasure, and yeah, I know what's in them :P I don't care. It won't kill me if I eat it rarely!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    I went to the mcDonalds this sunday actually. For 2 large fries, 2 mc Chickens and a bunch of mcnuggets I paid something like €16,-.

I can get a much better burger and much more + better fries at the local "friettent"(sort of Dutch diner) and I would be out much less.
    I wouldn't ever eat there either if I had to pay 16 euros for a meal. Here in michigan, $16 at Mc'ds would get you upward of 3-4 full meals... As in fries, drink and a sandwich x4

I don't think mc Donald's is great but they do serve delicious "Mc Chicken Jr" for only about 2,28 dollar (in Sweden). It used to be about 1,52 dollar, but they upped the price like 2 years ago. Anyways, that's the only thing that keeps me going to Mc Donald's. Most of the other food is horrid, especially the ones with actual beef. When it comes to beef burgers I prefer Burger King.

I don't think that way, but that is what is behind the thought of most McDonalds Customers.
    I think the prevailing line of thought behind most McD customers is "fuck fuck fuck i need that hamburger in mah belly NOW" then 1 hour later "ohhhh god I'm gonna absolutely destroy this bathroom right now what a terrible decision to get extra special sauce".