Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Reverse Immigration / Race Scenario

Going to ask some questions, and i want to see some honest answers. There is a reason i am doing this because i think this World has become racist towards white people. I live in the South East of England where there are parts of the country i grew up in, surrounded by white people, which have now become full of arabs, turkish people, pakistanis, muslims, africans, etc etc etc

I personally like my country better when it was populated with the type of person i grew up with, which i can stereotype as a typical working class white person. My area seemed more organised, cleaner, less criminal, less diverse and social cohesion seemed to be extremely strong (as opposed to how it seems now, extremely weak and volatile). For example, quite a few Muslim mosques are being built near where i live, which used to be a predominantly Christian area. (This has caused a large amount of social tension).

Whenever the subject of debate arises, the Left Wing view of "equality for all" seems to currently win most arguments. So, what i want to do, is reverse the situation and ask some questions to see how people react to a "reverse immigration" scenario.

Here goes -

1) If white people started mass immigrating into Africa and got free education, houses, cars, got Christian churches built, paid for by the hard working African tax payer. How would Africans feel about this?

2) If white people started mass immigrating into Saudia Arabia and got free education, houses, cars, got Christian churches built, paid for by the hard working Arab tax payer. How would Arabs feel about this?

3) If white people started mass immigrating into China or Japan and got free education, houses, cars, got Christian churches built, paid for by the hard working Oriental tax payer. How would Orientals feel about this?

Anyway, i think you get the picture and point of these questions.

As a white person who works for just above minimum wage, i feel burdened by the massive amount of immigrants i am expected to support. Can i expect the same level of support when i move to Pakistan, with the same quality of life that immigrants get (for free) over here?
    Last edited by howdydiddlydoo; 2013-01-19 at 05:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    they would be just as pissed because ppl are ppl

Oh jeez... that's all I have to say to this. There really isn't much else to say honestly. If one feels white people are being victimized and suddenly lack upward mobility then I don't know what to think of them.

Touchy subject but of course they would react the same. Some leaders and people in general are becoming so concerned with being politically correct that they forget to take care of their own citizens and/or do whats right for the country because they are afraid of being labeled a racist.

Don't get me wrong I don't think immigration is bad, and I realize that this country (The U.S.A.) was built by immigrants, I just hate that everything boils down to race and gender. It's tough to not sound prejudice but not being able to apply for 90% of school scholarships because I'm A) Male B) in my 20's and C) White can get frustrating. Why do we need all these college funds for every specific race? Shouldn't they be available to everyone in the human race?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh jeez... that's all I have to say to this. There really isn't much else to say honestly. If one feels white people are being victimized and suddenly lack upward mobility then I don't know what to think of them.
    Are you implying that white people are the highest race in the food chain and that immigrants that move to white areas are the only types of people capable of upwards social mobility?

If you are suggesting this, your comment (unintentionally i expect) is extremely racist.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydiddlydoo View Post
    Are you implying that white people are the highest race in the food chain and that immigrants that move to white areas are the only types of people capable of upwards social mobility?

If you are suggesting this, your comment (unintentionally i expect) is extremely racist.
    Lol your reply to me was so ridiculous that I had to scroll up to see if it was the OP that was replying to me, lo and behold, it is.

So did you just read my post and make up stuff that wasn't there so you could argue with yourself on a point I wasn't making?

Have fun talking to yourself I guess.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:46 AM ----------

I personally like my country better when it was populated with the type of person i grew up with, which i can stereotype as a typical working class white person.
    Do you happen to have this shirt lying about?

Deleted
    As I suspected a Brony appears and of course supports mass immigration / multiculturalism. When will people get that it only leads to segregation and misery for both parts? It would be much more effecient if we can send money to the nearby areas that need help and help them on the spot, instead of importing a select few who will live a life in luxuary.

edit: youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

An illustration showing truly how useless immigration is for means of helping people.
    Last edited by mmoc7bba2bcae9; 2013-01-19 at 05:51 AM.

Lol your reply to me was so ridiculous that I had to scroll up to see if it was the OP that was replying to me, lo and behold, it is.

So did you just read my post and make up stuff that wasn't there so you could argue with yourself on a point I wasn't making?

Have fun talking to yourself I guess.

You made a statement on the assumption that my post was implying that white people lack social mobility based on the premise that immigrants are flocking to "white" areas.

This implies you feel that white people do not need social mobility and (therefore) must be highest on the social scale (in your mind, because immigrants are coming to "whites", and not the other way around).

Your statement has implications that my original post is correct, and people have a racist attitude towards white people.

Then you go and make a rediculous image post, and "play the race card" and suggest i support a racist party.

Can i ask what ethnicity you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Givemount View Post
    As I suspected a Brony appears and of course supports mass immigration / multiculturalism. When will people get that it only leads to segregation and misery for both parts? It would be much more effecient if we can send money to the nearby areas that need help and help them on the spot, instead of importing a select few who will live a life in luxuary.
    Lol oh yes mass immigration!! That's what I called for. And of course it's because I like my little pony, look at all the ponies Pegasus, earth pony, and unicorns and they all get along! So obviously I'm like MASS IMMIGRATION!!! And they're all different pastel colours too!.

That obviously what it is right?

How obtuse lol. Anyway, I don't understand whining white people about there not being enough white people because there are less white people today than previously.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:52 AM ----------

You made a statement on the assumption that my post was implying that white people lack social mobility based on the premise that immigrants are flocking to "white" areas.

This implies you feel that white people do not need social mobility and must be highest on the social scale (because immigrants are coming to them, and not the other way around).

Your statement has implications that my original post is correct, and people have a racist attitude towards white people.

Then you go and make a rediculous image post, and "play the race card" and suggest i support a racist party.

Can i ask what ethnicity you are?
    This whole "immigrants are flocking to white areas!!!"

Doesn't it have more to do with immigrants are fucking going to first world countries? I think THAT is the main thing here not this "white area" shit you're making up.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:53 AM ----------

The fact that you make this about race is STUPID. "If white people go to Africa and mooch how would Africans feel?" well... I mean 1) white people and many other people already kind of DID THAT, but if we focus on it in the modern sense though, AFRICANS WILL DISLIKE OTHER AFRICANS WHO DO THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-01-19 at 05:54 AM.

Deleted
    As a white person who works for just above minimum wage, i feel burdened by the massive amount of immigrants i am expected to support. Can i expect the same level of support when i move to Pakistan, with the same quality of life that immigrants get (for free) over here?
    You seem to be under the assumption that they can't support themselves and don't pay taxes.

This whole "immigrants are flocking to white areas!!!"

Doesn't it have more to do with immigrants are fucking going to first world countries? I think THAT is the main thing here not this "white area" shit you're making up.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:53 AM ----------

The fact that you make this about race is STUPID. "If white people go to Africa and mooch how would Africans feel?" well... I mean 1) white people and many other people already kind of DID THAT, but we focus on it in the modern sense though, AFRICANS WILL DISLIKE OTHER AFRICANS WHO DO THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.
    White people do not get the same quality of life in African countries that Africans get coming to white areas though. Demograph IS about race of people and their geographical locations if you hadnt figured that out by now.

You are fast showing yourself to be of ethnic minority background AND completely and utterly racist towards white people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    You seem to be under the assumption that they can't support themselves and don't pay taxes.
    That is mostly true from where I come from anyway. They get more money than people that have worked their whole life and now lives on pension. There's almost no incentive to start working for them, why work when you can live your life in wealth without even lifting a finger?

OP

You said that I am trying to play the race card, but you are the one who said:

I personally like my country better when it was populated with the type of person i grew up with, which i can stereotype as a typical working class white person.
    YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT UP RACE. Your posting bought up race you are the one talking about race, so YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WHIPPED OUT RACE CARDS.

I am talking about the jobless immigrant demograph. Yes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 05:58 AM ----------

OP

You said that I am trying to play the race card, but you are the one who said:

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT UP RACE. Your posting bought up race you are the one talking about race, so YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WHIPPED OUT RACE CARDS.

I showed preference to a stereotypical view.

You made a "race card" strawman argument against me.

There is a huge difference, which you seem unable to identify.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The answers obvious, they would be pissed.

If you tried to go to the middle east and preach christianity you would be lynched. If you went to Japan and demanded your morals be taken seriously they would kick you out the country.

White people have nothing to apologise for, nothing to feel ashamed for. Were not the same people we were a few hundred years ago, were the same as everyone else trying to get on with life.

I understand that theres people starving in Africa, and our country is being dragged into countless wars in the middle east, but thats not on our heads. No race or ethnicity is openly suppressed in this day and age, especially not in the UK. ( in a first world country at least )

I think its really unfair that a black person cant be racist, ever, and whenever you try to have a logical debate about reducing the amount of immigration in a country, you get labled a racist and that instantly disproves your argument.

Just to quell the hatred people are probably feeling for me, ill let you know that I have nothing against any person, I feel that immigration isnt just a bad thing. I have plenty of friends I never would of met, had they not come over to the UK. The issue is when people come here and refuse to integrate, it causes problems for both sides.
    People who think that people actually think that other people thinking blacks can't be racist are ignorant.... it's just ignorance abound when it comes to race, racist, and well people who don't bother to look into anyone else but themselves. Take a look at supremacist, they all spread the same stupidity, they all say the same shit and they all spread the same propaganda about each other and well... it's all bullshit.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:59 AM ----------

I am talking about the jobless immigrant demograph. Yes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 05:58 AM ----------

I showed preference to a stereotypical view.

You made a "race card" strawman argument against me.

There is a huge difference, which you seem unable to identify.
    "I liked my country more when it was more populated with working class whites." That doesn't sound queer in the slightest... yeah right.

Deleted
    I wouldn't even wanna move to a country outside of the nordic areas. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Here goes -

1) If white people started mass immigrating into Africa and got free education, houses, cars, got Christian churches built, paid for by the hard working African tax payer. How would Africans feel about this?

2) If white people started mass immigrating into Saudia Arabia and got free education, houses, cars, got Christian churches built, paid for by the hard working Arab tax payer. How would Arabs feel about this?

3) If white people started mass immigrating into China or Japan and got free education, houses, cars, got Christian churches built, paid for by the hard working Oriental tax payer. How would Orientals feel about this?

Anyway, i think you get the picture and point of these questions.

I know these are hypothetical situations but I want to correct the following false assumption that you have:

1) There are many parts of Africa that are Christian and/or multi-religious some Christians are oppressed there such as in Egypt and some aren't. Governments try to protect them but ultimately either fail or submit to the pressure of opposing majority and that is mainly because they're weaker than governments in developed countries.

2) Getting a Saudi citizenship is very hard even for half-born if the mother was Saudi and citizens don't really pay much of a tax aside from electricity and water bills. Aside from that, if you know anything about Saudi Arabia then you should know that almost every low-end job is done by immigrants mainly from India, Pakistan, and the rest of Middle-Asian countries and a significant number of corporate level jobs are being filled with immigrants from UK, US, and other European countries. The government reaction? they don't really give a shit. Population reaction? They don't give a shit about low paying jobs and some consider the immigrants filling these positions as 2nd class citizens while still mildly care about corporate level jobs because of the unemployment rates blah blah blah...

3) Same as above.
    -----------------------------
    Now to actually answer your argument, it is your country your laws if you don't want immigrants change your laws to reflect that. The EU doesn't like that? you have to either suck it up or leave the EU. I believe that legal immigrants have the right to live in any country that has given them the right to live and study/work/eat pancakes there. If you don't want immigrants change your laws simple as that.

P.S. comparing developed countries to developing countries doesn't work for number of reasons and no you won't get the same quality of life of UK in Pakistan or similar countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am all for anyone coming to America to make a better life for themselves. That said, I would just love to see a white scholarship fund. Or a White Heritage Month.

They can have it, why can't we? Because Racism would be screamed from the rooftops for generations to come, even though what is happening IS racism, just a different form of it.

But you know what I would like more? To see all the other cultural months and scholarship funds and whatnot GO THE HELL AWAY! A person should get something based on their own merits, NOT because they belong to a particular heritage. Our children should not have to learn about African American culture in February JUST because it is Black History Month. It is like we are trying WAY to hard to make sure we piss no one off and forget to not piss off the rest of people.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    ....you have to either suck it up or leave the EU.
    Hopefully our Government will meet this objective as they are trying to.

10+ Year Old Account
    [Sarcasm]Well you know most of the immigrants come to developed countries to get freebies. Didn't you know?[/Sarcasm]