10+ Year Old Account

Xbox - Help (Hopefully for the last time)

Hey,
    im really sorry for posting this again, i know your getting Fed up with me for this subject of post but i think i may have found a solution or 2 and i was wondering if you could tell me if it would work and which is the best to do, so my first i only just found is on the storage of my Xbox i found the profiles and i could delete them, i was only wondering if the Parental controls or w/e would go with the profile if i start again (As long as this rubbish gets sorted im fine about losing gamer points) also i wouldn'y mind buying Xbox live again, and solution 2 is what a freind told me which is to go get the whole system reset but that costs £30... and im not sure if that would completely work, could you please tell me which is the best of the 2 to do (If either work)?
    again im sorry for badgering on about this
    Thanks
    WoW6000

15+ Year Old Account
    Call.

Microsoft.

I don't care how much you don't like talking on the phone or don't want to call them, they are the ones who will be able to fix your issues or at least answer all your questions.

The only way you'd solve this yourself is making a brand new profile and buying xbox live again. It's starting over completely fresh
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post

The only way you'd solve this yourself is making a brand new profile and buying xbox live again. It's starting over completely fresh
    on my current system, no reset etc?

15+ Year Old Account
    no idea. parental controls are likely a system-wide setting

from what i remember, you had parental controls on your account, which i don't know the specifics. I know xbox's have parental settings that affect the entire xbox, regardless of what account is on it. i'm guessing accounts can also have settings

regardless, call Microsoft. Or keep running in circles
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right