Deleted

Does Dispatch apply poisons?

as the title says does Dispatch apply poisons?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how about the ranged autoattacks after a Shuriken Toss on PTR? Do those proc poisons as well?

Dispatch sure should. If you doubt it does, do the "turn test" on a target dummy with your combat log open and blindside procced.

I'm not on the PTR, but if they don't, then it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    So how about the ranged autoattacks after a Shuriken Toss on PTR? Do those proc poisons as well?

Yes. it seems a little low of a proc rate tho.

So Blindside procs should be used as often as possible during Envenom buffs, then...
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    So Blindside procs should be used as often as possible during Envenom buffs, then...
    That is correct.

Deleted
    The reason why I ask is because of the ''dont pool anything when under 35%'' well if you pool just a little you may get in a fwew extra dispatches during the envenom

Quote Originally Posted by Loveydovey View Post
    The reason why I ask is because of the ''dont pool anything when under 35%'' well if you pool just a little you may get in a fwew extra dispatches during the envenom
    Who says that? You just replace Mut with Dispatch <35%. You should be landing almost all your builders inside Env.

CP gen might actually be worse during execute and energy gen is the same. Dispatch just hits so hard that it's worth using. I find my rotation slows aside from ~2x the globals spent on builders.

Deleted
    Well I've read that you should not pool when under 35% but I guess that is wrong then.

Except if your target is going to die within the next few seconds, there is no reason to ever not pool energy before an Envenom