10+ Year Old Account

how do i kill Razorgore the Untamed?

heya

sry if this is the noobiest question off all times but.. how the heck do u kill him?
    we are 2 in the raid, i kill the adds near the orb.. tries clicking the orb.. but NOTHING HAPPENS! so how do u make the orb active or whatever, how do u kill him?

Edit: silly me, he counts as pet apprently so.. hunter pet bugged him..
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2013-01-10 at 07:35 PM.

...Are you clicking it and standing still? It takes a second to connect. If you move immediately after clicking it won't work. And there is still a debuff you get that prevents you from using it again, it just lasts like a few seconds now.

You can't have pets active when clicking the orb, that might be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    heya

sry if this is the noobiest question off all times but.. how the heck do u kill him?
    we are 2 in the raid, i kill the adds near the orb.. tries clicking the orb.. but NOTHING HAPPENS! so how do u make the orb active or whatever, how do u kill him?
    Are you spam clicking on the orb? I had a friend who had a similar problem trying to solo him and it turns out he was frantically trying to click the orb as soon as possible. If you click it more than once it'll give you the debuff but not let you actually control him until the debuff wears off again.

10+ Year Old Account
    kill the stuff near orb- use orb- go around breaking the eggs / someone else kills the adds attacking the boss without hurting the boss

when all the eggs die you lose control of the boss and all the adds flee, you then can kill the boss like normal

If you kill the boss without all the eggs destroyed he explodes and takes everyone with him.

Make sure you are standing still when clicking the orb and give it a second or two to kick in.

10+ Year Old Account
    y im a hunter.. i'll try without the pet.. dident think off that

10+ Year Old Account
    If you cannot interact with the orb after killing the mobs, Reload your UI (ctrl + ? cant remember the command ).
    If i remember it correctly you cannot use the orb if you have a pet (ghoul, hunter pet, minion), Its been a while since i ran it with a pet class so am not sure if they fixed it.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Yeah what someone else said, you have to dismiss your pet. I'm a warlock, had the same thing happen to me.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    On the same vein: how do you solo this fight as a DK (frost or unholy)? They always kill him or me.

I've tried releasing him and killing all the mobs, but some continue to aggro to him and attack him. I can't heal him (obviously), and I can't destroy all the eggs fast enough before he's dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    y silly me, that was it ofc.. sry for makeing a thread.. he gets controlled if i dont have pet on =P

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    heya

You need to click the Orb once, wait a second, and then you will have Razorgore mind controlled. While you have Razorgore mind controlled you have to use his ability to destroy all the eggs in the room. If you don't kill all the eggs in the room and kill him first, you instantly die. You can't have any pets out and you can't get hit by anything. Pretty much anything can interrupt the mind control link between you and Razorgore. Also, adds spawn during this fight and they head straight to the Orb.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    ...Are you clicking it and standing still? It takes a second to connect. If you move immediately after clicking it won't work. And there is still a debuff you get that prevents you from using it again, it just lasts like a few seconds now.
    there's no more debuff. U can solo him.

What i normally do is just stay in blood presence (Im frost), sleep all dragonkin i can. I try to kill the eggs on the other side of the room, from the Orb. Then work my way closer to the Orb, when there are a decent number of adds i just try to blood boil all of them (Does low dmg but gets aggro), then i go back to controlling Razorgore and finish it. I do this maybe 2-3 times per fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    On the same vein: how do you solo this fight as a DK (frost or unholy)? They always kill him or me.

I've tried releasing him and killing all the mobs, but some continue to aggro to him and attack him. I can't heal him (obviously), and I can't destroy all the eggs fast enough before he's dead.
    Anytime more than 2 mobs are on him release him. Everything currently spawned should agro you. If possible perform some kinda heal to keep them on you (death strike in your case?). Then its just a matter of recontrolling him and doing this about 10 times.

Deleted
    On my 85 mage after the pull I just summon a Mogu, drop a Flamestrike under the orb and click it. Then I start to destroy the eggs closest to the orb and walk my way to the other side, occasionally dismissing Razorgore to clear adds around me with Arcane Explosion and heal back up with Evocation. Repeat until done.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    Everything currently spawned should agro you.
    They don't always do that. Best way to get them off of Razorgore is to plop down the red aoe field DKs have then take Razorgore and walk him on top of that red circle, the mobs should then aggro onto the player.