Upcoming indie MMORPG. Kickstarter to be May 3rd 2016.
- The most dynamic and immersive MMO to date.
- Character ages and dies (but the soul is persisten so you don't lose all your progress).
- Closed economy, finite resources, non-repeatable quests, and a fully destructible environment means the world is experienced differently for every character.
- Local, regional, and national conflicts.
- Enter the world as a member of a player-run family
- Fully skill-based system and lack of classes means you're rewarded with the ability to create the exact character you want to.
First look (released yesterday March 1st):
First look reddit discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comm...ly_first_look/
Official website: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/
So, aboard the hype train for yet another promising MMO with a grand vision? Or are you jaded and pessimistic from previous let-downs?