Deleted
    680% brut dmg without shades

Got about 20% of rolls left to go on most gear, ~63% crit and brut chance

3% crit dmg on pet that doesn't add to that, so could be 10% more :d
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2015-09-15 at 07:30 AM.

Deleted
    ~66% crit now thanks to the new Sabertooth arti

mmm

Yeah, I'm off playing something else for now while I wait on the Danger Room. It's looking pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredjw View Post
    yeah, i'm off playing something else for now while i wait on the danger room. It's looking pretty awesome.
    waypoint to the danger rooooooom
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    waypoint to the danger rooooooom
    I'm sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally passed cosmic trial and now the game is just throwing loot at me thanks to odin bounty + cosmic midtown, can't wait to see what it's like tomorrow when monday midtown madness starts as well :S

Deleted
    Preliminary patch notes (likely tomorrow)

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Note: Patch notes should be considered in progress and not final until posted during patch downtime.

MYSTIC MAYHEM
    A confrontation is upon us. A showdown with evil!

The Demon Lord N’astirh has opened a rift between Earth and Limbo. He is invading our world, causing mayhem, fear, and ruthless destruction.

N’astirh has a purpose. He seeks to establish a bridge between the two realms such that he may finally conquer Earth and all her citizens.

He’s summoned allies from some of the most dangerous realms this side of Hel - striking a deal that would divide up Earth into parcels, to be ruled by the worst of the worst.

It’s your duty to stop N’astirh and his minions before their invasion succeeds. Dislodge the advance forces that are invading Earth and shut down N'astirh’s base of operations through a direct assault on Infernal Limbo itself.

FEATURING:

Infernal Limbo - A new game mode only available during Mystic Mayhem that sends players into Limbo to defeat the Demon Lord N’astirh!
    Legendary Mystic Scrolls and Double Legendary Mystic Scrolls - Items that can drop anywhere giving you some of the best loot in the game!
    Asgard Supports the War Effort - Higher chance for rare runes to drop anywhere in game
    Experience Counts - 63% Experience Boost
    Finding Items - 63% RIF/SIF Boost
    New Mission: Strike on Limbo - Speak to Magik in the X-Mansion for a mission that grants you 3 power points and +63 permanent health bonus!
    Mystic Mayhem Invades - Demons from Limbo have invaded Midtown Manhattan Patrol!
    New Items and Rewards

Sharabus Neotum - A new artifact for summoners that comes in 3 different damage type variations
    Mayhem Demonblood - A new damage dealer artifact that comes in 5 different damage type variations
    Bloodstone Demonband - New unique rings for a varied amount of builds
    Mystic Mayhem Coffers - Boxes with a chance to drop the above items as well as other rewards
    Mystery Achievements - A new mystery achievement will be added each time the event goes live, and if players solve it before the end of the event, the 63% XP/RIF/SIF buff will last an extra day, overlapping with the next event!
    Achievement Mayhem - Mystic Mayhem has its own set of achievements for you to earn!
    Mystic Mayhem Updates

Based off of player feedback, we have made the following changes to Mystic Mayhem:

Limbo

The Sister of Magma is no longer invulnerable during her channeled hotspots power. Just be careful attacking her while she is attacking!
    Mindless Titan’s Beam Sweep damage has been reduced.
    Mindless Titan’s Charged Beam now displays an indicator to alert players
    N’astirh now drops a guaranteed Mystic Mayhem coffer when defeated
    If a group fails to complete Infernal Limbo before the timer expires, exit portals will now appear in each section to more easily exit the zone.
    The visuals for the stacking power buff have been improved to make them easier to see.
    Missions

Upon defeat of N'astirh, all party members will receive the same follow up mission in order to make it easier for groups to complete the mission together.
    Gorgon and Venom mission objectives have been changed to Man-Ape and Mr. Hyde, respectively
    Coffer reward amounts have been improved for several missions
    Rewards

N'astirh will drop a guaranteed Mystic Mayhem Coffer on defeat.
    Added Cosmic Loki, Cosmic Hulk, Cosmic Red Skull, Cosmic Mindless Titan, Cosmic Man-Ape, and Cosmic Batroc medallion to the Mystic Mayhem Coffer
    Legendary Mystic Scrolls and Double Legendary Mystic Scrolls are no longer limited to 1963 or 63 drops each
    Legendary Mystic Scrolls and Double Legendary Mystic Scroll drop rates have been increased
    Achievements

There is a new Mystery Achievement to be solved! If it is solved by anyone during the event, the 63% XP/RIF/SIF buff will be extended 1 day past the event and stack with the next event for 1 day!

BLACK PANTHER
    The King of Wakanda’s kit has been revamped with specializations to give players a choice of which playstyle best suits their needs.

Vicious Claws - This specialization focuses on Black Panther's melee options, increasing the damage of Knockdown Strike and Panther Leap while providing significant buffs to Predator's Frenzy. With Vicious Claws active, Unseen Predator when activated will heal you when striking Bleeding targets, reduce all Spirit costs to 0, and increase your Brutal Strike chance.

Master of Knives - This specialization enhances Black Panther's ranged build, enhancing the Fan of Knives, Triple Throw, and Cryo-Dagger throwing knife powers, and allowing you to use Jungle Snare and Mobile Mine Field from a distance. For Master of Knives, Unseen Predator when activated will instantly heal Black Panther as well as increase the number of hits Triple Throw and Cryo-Dagger deal with each use.

Agile Warrior - The Agile Warrior specialization focuses on Black Panther's movement-based powers, as well as Enervating Strike's stacking bleed. When chosen, Enervating Strike and Vibranium Trap deal increased damage, Slashing Lunge gains the ability to consume Enervating Slash bleed stacks for bonus damage, and Scything Sweep gains the ability to apply Enervating Slash's bleeds. Unseen Predator in this specialization will grant additional damage negation when activated, and guarantee Vibranium Trap and Slashing Lunge deal critical hits for the duration.

Dora Milaje also now has a specialization option, which allows you to customize them to deal more damage, or sacrifice some offense for the ability to have them taunt enemies. The final specialization instead grants Black Panther a damage & damage negation bonus while the Dora Milaje are not active, if you decide you want to run without them.

ITEM CHANGES
    Bosses should now drop medallions 100% of the time when defeated, regardless of where they appear. Let us know if this is not the case anywhere in the game.

Ziggurat of Kargul's teleport power now has a .5 second cooldown, down from 1 second.

Luke Cage's Crowbar Crit Damage and Brutal Damage values have been increased.

BUG FIXES
    Fixed an issue that prevented mutually exclusive toggle abilities (such as Taskmaster's stances) from resetting properly when prestiging.

Rocket Raccoon's M78 Plasma Launcher now correctly applies the burn condition to enemies

Winter Soldier’s Dispatch power now has the Bionic Arm keyword as intended.

Sabretooth’s Furry Mane’s should now work on all “Bleed” powers.

Fixed an issue where Fred Dukes' Bodysuit could not be equipped with Spider Clone Serum.

A small visual effect has been added to the spirit recovery effect of Ringed Ruby of Raggadorr to better indicate when it has fired.
    Kitty likely next week (dammit I'll have to wait for next mystic event for power points )

I've caved and decided to spam some HYDRA cards for the Venom costume. Not that I like Venom thát much, but I like the costume thát much. Yeah I know I'm weird, most people hate it. Anyhow, on my way to the costume, I got (2) HYDRA Double Agent (Team-Up), which I think is fugly as hell, so at first I didn't really like it, but suddenly something struck my brain. I stopped playing Dr.Doom (prepurchased and all) at lvl 8, because I detested his early playstyle. Yes. Level 8. I was that bored. So, now, I had this fugly green little man with red bulb-eyes to assist him, who also happened to summon loads of other green minions and I'm like 'Eureka'. So I paired Dr.Doom with the HYDRA D-Agent and they're best buddies now, with a whole army of fugly green monsters running around, dealing some serious damage.

Respectfully, I think Doom is stronger than a few of my other most-geared heroes, like Iceman. I love his summon build and with the HYDRA Agent, I have a thematically fitting side-kick. Fun times.

Deleted
    Preliminary Patch notes for ~11am PST today

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    KITTY PRYDE
    Kitty Pryde joins the hero roster of Marvel Heroes 2015!

Kitty Pryde is a Physical / Energy hero who largely fights from melee range, leveraging her mutant ability to phase through solid objects, but can still deal some damage from range with the help of her friend Lockheed!

Phasing - Kitty's Phasing tree focuses on her mutant phasing ability which she uses to enhance various melee attacks, such as Watch Your Step where Kitty phases into the floor and renders the ground underneath enemies intangible, pulling them through the ground and damaging them. Movement powers such as Over Here and Walking Through Walls allow Kitty to easily pass through walls and floors to get the advantage on her enemies from where they least expect!

Lockheed - The Lockheed tree is all about Kitty's purple alien dragon friend. The main power in this tree is My Pet Purple Dragon, a toggle which decides whether Lockheed joins you in combat or not. While Lockheed is at your side, Lockheed’s own Spirit resource meter will appear over the experience bar, which is used instead of your own Spirit to activate any of Lockheed's attacks. When toggled off, Lockheed will leave your side, but Kitty will gain benefits of her own, such as gaining access to additional bleed effects and removing the shared cooldown on some of her Phasing & Ninjutsu powers.

Ninjutsu - The Ninjitsu tree is all about melee of the more traditional variety where Kitty shows off her deep knowledge of the martial and sword arts. Ogun’s Training is Kitty’s core offensive passive, with the knowledge gained from her possession by the assassin Ogun allowing her to wield a katana with deadly precision. Powers such as Phasing Samurai combine both her phasing and sword skills to dive below the ground and spring up directly beneath enemies to cut down unsuspecting foes.

AGE OF ULTRON UPDATES
    New Items

Added an Ultron Medallion tailored towards pure energy characters.
    Revamped Key to the City - versions for each damage type are incoming very soon.
    The Phase 4 chest will always drop an Ultron Medallion.

Each Gold Chest will drop at least one of the following:

Cosmic Rings
    Insignia
    Stark Tech Cube
    Team up gear (Epic or Cosmic)
    Costume Core
    Silver and Bronze chests will have chance to drop those as well, but at a lower rate.

Ultron’s health has been increased.

BLACK PANTHER UNIQUE REVIEW
    All of Black Panther's uniques except for the Wakandan Ceremonial Necklace were reviewed and reworked.
    New point allocations have been made across all 6 uniques to align with the power adjustments.
    Stats across all 6 reworked uniques have been reallocated and brought up to current item budget amounts.
    Wakandan Ceremonial Necklace will be reworked in the near future to better support movement builds.
    We will be listening to feedback over the next week and will make updates if needed.
    HERO CHANGES
    Black Panther's Unseen Predator critical rating buff will last 8s instead of 5s.

BUG FIXES
    Lt Higgins in Queens has been given a regen passive power to ensure that Ninjas and HYDRA cannot defeat him before you get a chance to talk to him.

Fixed an issue where items could not be picked up by clicking their name.

Fixed an issue where NPCs and other objects could not be interacted with due to the player’s cursor being hung on a “door” icon.

Fixed an issue where certain items would be opened or used automatically on pickup.

Fixed an issue where item tooltips would hang around despite the item no longer being highlighted.

Fixed an issue where Black Cat was dropping two medallions in Midtown.

Fixed an issue where Russian text would not display properly.

Fixed an issue where the client would open too many WebHelper.exes.

All variants of the Magik Team-Up should count towards any achievement the requires Magik summoned as a Team-Up.

Black Panther's Dexterity hotspot will now persist across region changes without needing to reselect the specialization.

Winter Soldier’s uniques will now have the correct edge pointer icons.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they'll give Kitty and Starlord some awesome dialogue interaction. Man I've loved Shadowcat and Lockheed for so long. So cool to see them added. When I get back into the game in a big way I'm going to play her if she's not garbage.
    BAD WOLF

patch is being delayed to probably Thursday

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    patch is being delayed to probably Thursday
    They couldn't handle the awesomeness of Kitty and Lockheed.
    BAD WOLF

Kitty/Starlord is not real.

There is only Kitty/Colossus.

I logged in tonight for the first time in a few weeks and holy crap this teleport change is super sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I logged in tonight for the first time in a few weeks and holy crap this teleport change is super sexy.
    Yeah, and it works on all of them too, including zigg

Deleted
    All-new costumes this week

Ingame laura

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    All-new costumes this week

Ingame laura
    Hm.. will have to get the female wolverine (doesn't look like X-23) at least. Gwen/Marvel will get from pre-order + them updating Carol's default costume. I have Female Thor already, but this newer one looks a bit better. Scarlet Witch not sure yet.

It's X-23 from the new run. She's basically Wolvie now, with Old Man Logan from whatever Earth coming to play the mentor role for the mutants.

That last bit is just my guess. I'm too busy hyping over the new Luke Cage/Iron Fist comic.

I will probably all the new All New-All Different costumes to be honest. Love Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and Spider-Gwen designs. Laura looks great too.

Don't play Thor, and don't like Jane Foster Thor. I like Jason Aaron, just not Jane Foster. So boring.

Scarlet Witch is an instant buy though. I have to own all her outfits.