Deleted
    Lvling aint slow. You have to go Challenge modes or Limbo, i lvled my alt yesterday for few hours from 22 to 33

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Lvling aint slow. You have to go Challenge modes or Limbo, i lvled my alt yesterday for few hours from 22 to 33
    I haven't unlocked Challenge mode and no clue what limbo is.

I switched to deadpool around chapter 4 and now I am under leveled lol. I am at chapter 8 at level 18.

Edit: Here is today's patch notes.

Game Update Notes 6/17/2013 – 1.10.0.253
    Content Additions

New costumes: Two new costumes have been added to the in-game store, and as random drops:

· Colossus - Outback

· Ms Marvel - Binary

Content Changes

Endgame Changes

Survival Challenges: Limbo is now available for play on a 30-minute timer (up from 20 minutes).

Survival Challenges: The experience bonus multiplier for Survival Challenges has been slightly reduced to be more in line with other endgame modes.

Players joining a Survival Challenge will no longer be placed in a challenge that is near completion (Wave 3 or later).

Item Changes

Amulet of Agamotto: Now has an additional attack speed affix.

MODOK medal/medallion: Reduced damage bonus.

Talisman of Hoggoth: Reduced cooldown on energy damage ability to zero.

Bloodstone Porcupine: Now has an additional defense affix.

Darkhold Scroll: Now does bonus damage to taunted foes.

Idol of Khonshu: Fixed an issue where the melee power buff would be removed if you hit with a ranged power twice. Buff now does three times the damage.

Vita-Ray Projector: Now grants a dodge bonus on critical hits.

Mole Man medal: Moloids summoned no longer grant experience.

Plandanium Graft: Changed tooltip and numbers on artifact, which now adds to the maximum percentage of damage that can be blocked by defense. This stat, called 'Max Defense Reduction', now appears on your character sheet. In the future more things will modify this stat.

Crafting Changes

‘Transfer Costume Affixes’ recipe now unlocks at crafter level 4 instead of 15.

Reduced credit cost of all potion recipes.

Hero Changes

Captain America changes:

Quick Block: Added damage shield effect that lasts for duration even after blocking first attack (a guaranteed block). Removed ‘next basic power’ damage buff.

Daredevil changes:

Radar Sense: Now grants a chance to dodge incoming skillshot-based ranged attacks in addition to the minimap functionality.

Ninja Reflexes: Attack speed bonus duration reduced to 4 seconds from 7 seconds, and no longer falls off when scoring a hit.
    Storm changes:

Goddess of Weather: While still randomized, increased the size of both hail and lightning hits while clustering them more tightly around the center of the storm - should result in more coverage.

Quickening Tempest: Animation removed to facilitate movement.

Wolverine changes:

Adrenaline Rush: Fury boosted duration has been increased to 2x base from 1.5x.

Brutal Slash: Attack speed increased to 1.8 from 1.4.

Berserker Fury: Buff duration increased to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
    Slashing Leap: Now allows Wolverine to clear low obstacles when moving.

Smell Weakness: Now debuffs enemy resistances as intended.

Miscellaneous Changes

Removed the glowing hands effect from Fortune Card experience and rarity boosts.

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue where using a bodyslider could potentially restart an instance.

Fixed an issue where the bodyslider button would not grey out when it is unavailable

Supergroup UI tab should now update when players switch heroes.

Destructible cars in Public Combat Zones should appear more frequently in highly populated areas.

The Red 'Abandoned Subway' Daily Mission from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier now takes you to the correct location.

Creatures summoned by artifacts no longer spawn on top of your hero.

It should now be possible to attain rank 40 in a power (20 points allocated, plus up to 20 ranks from items).

Hero Fixes

Cable - Psychic Haze: Fixed an issue where damage from synergies was being incorrectly applied. Corrected a tooltip that incorrectly stated the power slows attack speed.

Iron Man – Automated Missiles: Added a cooldown (that decreases with additional power ranks) when the power is toggled off to prevent excessive use.

Jean Grey – Psychic Lethargy: Fixed an issue that caused the power to incorrectly gain bonus damage from synergies. (Slightly increased damage to compensate.)

Spider-Man: Fixed an issue where bonus damage to slowed and immobilized enemies was being applied multiple times.

Known Major Issues

French and German localization is almost, but not entirely complete; some English text may be found.

Powers that deal damage over time currently cannot score critical hits.

Audio

Sound may be lost intermittently after changing locations.

Missions

The Army Base sewer Treasure Room has no Treasure Chest.

Some of the Missile Silo Treasure Rooms have no enemies.

Some versions of the Cliffwalker Shrine Treasure Rooms have no enemies.

UI and In-Game Store

Ms. Marvel Binary costume is incorrectly listed as Enhanced.
    When buying Gs, the United States state selection list cannot be scrolled past ‘Tennessee’ without using the keyboard.

Endgame

Avenger’s Mansion:

o Green Daily – Castle Doom – Mini Map appears to be unpopulated and shows nothing.

Xavier’s School/SHIELD Helicarrier:

o Green Daily – Castle Doom – Doctor Doom’s number of affixes change depending on his form rather than staying constant as intended.

o Green Daily – Castle Doom - Doctor Doom’s number of affixes change depending on his form rather than staying constant as intended.

Limbo: If Sabretooth spawns as the end boss in Limbo, he sometimes stops moving and attacking half way through the battle.

Items/Artifacts:

Phoenix Feather: There is no UI indication on cooldown timer.

Latverian Regalia: Pets do not do extra damage when artifact is equipped, as intended.

Green Goblin Medal: Green Goblin Medal poison cloud is invisible.

Characters:

Some emotes are not working for Cable and Deadpool.

Flight powers can get locked when flying over food trucks.

Black Widow

Acrobatic Assault: This power can miss if the enemy is running towards you.

Black Panther

Some gear icons are black silhouettes – gear can still be equipped.

Captain America

Aggressive Shout: The power has both a 10 second buff and an ongoing (lasts until turned off) buff. Only one of them is shown.

Invigorating Shout: The power has a 10-second buff and an ongoing (lasts until turned off) effect, but it does not show either of them. Health regeneration does not show up on character sheet.

Cable

Searing Shot: Visual Effects when hitting enemy are not seen.

Colossus

Lingering Boon: Tooltip is incorrect. Each rank actually extends aura duration by 2 seconds.

Rocket Raccoon

Tactical Destruction: Tooltip does not correctly display bonus damage from shield cost.

Wolverine

Regeneration Boost: Tooltip is incorrect. Power does not spend Fury to gain health faster as described.

Character sheet does not reflect health regeneration from Healing Factor (but displays resistances from passive powers).
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-18 at 02:25 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I haven't unlocked Challenge mode and no clue what limbo is.

I switched to deadpool around chapter 4 and now I am under leveled lol. I am at chapter 8 at level 18.

Edit: Here is today's patch notes.
    They are both group terminal (purple terminal) scenarios.
    I still haven't beaten Madripoor 1, was about to join a group when the maintenance hit.

It is really easy to level that deadpool, just mess around the public areas. The easiest one was the Sinister swamp, forgot the name.

Edit: All Chase costumes revealed. - Chase costumes are only obtainable thru drops from endgame content.
    http://marvelheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Costumes
    Last edited by Girlyman; 2013-06-18 at 02:33 PM.
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    They are both group terminal (purple terminal) scenarios.
    I still haven't beaten Madripoor 1, was about to join a group when the maintenance hit.

It is really easy to level that deadpool, just mess around the public areas. The easiest one was the Sinister swamp, forgot the name.

Edit: All Chase costumes revealed. - Chase costumes are only obtainable thru drops from endgame content.
    http://marvelheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Costumes
    Nice did they say how long the servers will be down for and It just feels like to me the xp is so low to the point where people spend 7.50$ for the xp boost I could be wrong it just feels that way.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    I hit 26 yesterday on my Cyclopse just as I killed Doom with a Thor in my party ( took forever tbh. ) And now the game just lets me rerun old parts of the game as dailys? And that's it?

Maybe it's just me but Cyclopse wasn't really engaging to begin with, he has like 2-3 worthwhile skills and another few situational skills but the game kinda fails on the entertainment level so far.
    Is it better with other Heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nris View Post
    I hit 26 yesterday on my Cyclopse just as I killed Doom with a Thor in my party ( took forever tbh. ) And now the game just lets me rerun old parts of the game as dailys? And that's it?

Maybe it's just me but Cyclopse wasn't really engaging to begin with, he has like 2-3 worthwhile skills and another few situational skills but the game kinda fails on the entertainment level so far.
    To answer both of your questions.

1. The end game is the daily style group terminal's but you can run I think the green terminal's more then once if u want to farm for heroes.
    2. The game can be more fun if you are playing a hero you enjoy. Example I picked hawkeye as my starter hero and it was bla I finally decided to say screw it and got Deadpool and really enjoy it I played Deadpool in closed beta and loved it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-18 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Leveling is slow. It's easy to level up to the 30s. Try going from 40-50, or even worse 50-60. You have to run over 100 green terminals to get a level in the 30s range, and now Limbo XP is the same. The only bonus to Limbo is you can run it more frequently now.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nris View Post
    It's the same with most everyone. The heroes all have 3 skill trees and a bunch of skills, but the way they're set up means most heroes only have a select few skills actually worth using, either due to persistent bugs or just plain worthless numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matheren View Post
    Leveling is slow. It's easy to level up to the 30s. Try going from 40-50, or even worse 50-60. You have to run over 100 green terminals to get a level in the 30s range, and now Limbo XP is the same. The only bonus to Limbo is you can run it more frequently now.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 08:33 AM ----------

It's the same with most everyone. The heroes all have 3 skill trees and a bunch of skills, but the way they're set up means most heroes only have a select few skills actually worth using, either due to persistent bugs or just plain worthless numbers.
    I am getting ~1.5 million experience per limbo after patch. Pre-patch it was at about 2.5 million experience per limbo at level 46-47. This change isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, Limbo is still the king of leveling.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 12:59 PM ----------

Also, after the patch if you stay until a limbo is fully completed you have about a 3 minute wait for the next limbo to start. This alone counters the experience reduction to Limbo. It also means people who wanted to kill the bosses pre-patch aren't shafted by those that just wanted to grind and dropped at phase 5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    I am getting ~1.5 million experience per limbo after patch. Pre-patch it was at about 2.5 million experience per limbo at level 46-47. This change isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, Limbo is still the king of leveling.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 12:59 PM ----------

Also, after the patch if you stay until a limbo is fully completed you have about a 3 minute wait for the next limbo to start. This alone counters the experience reduction to Limbo. It also means people who wanted to kill the bosses pre-patch aren't shafted by those that just wanted to grind and dropped at phase 5-6.
    Is it just me or is there not a lot of people playing.

What spot is the main hangout spot for endgame because The avengers tower seems a bit empty most of the time. Can't even get a group together to do the first challenge to unlock Limbo.

Wouldn't mind joining a supergroup "guild" but it seems all of them only have like 1-5 people in them.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-18 at 08:07 PM.

The Helicarrier has quite a few people on it whenever I am there. I feel that most people have passed the Avengers Tower and are at the very least on to Xavier's School. Since you don't have to do the group challenges on each character, many people have already done it on their main and skip right over it to Limbo with their alts.

The Helicarrier has quite a few people on it whenever I am there. I feel that most people have passed the Avengers Tower and are at the very least on to Xavier's School. Since you don't have to do the group challenges on each character, many people have already done it on their main and skip right over it to Limbo with their alts.
    Figures I think ill try the school or helicarrier.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 09:37 PM ----------

I am getting ~1.5 million experience per limbo after patch.
    I don't see how you got 1.5mil xp.

I will admit I just did limbo at level 21 and all I got was around 25k xp maybe "I do know it was like 1 bar worth"
    I know I'm underleveled for it so maybe that has a effect on my xp.

Is the 1.5mil in 1 run or 1hr or what??
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-18 at 10:04 PM.

Figures I think ill try the school or helicarrier.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't see how you got 1.5mil xp.

I will admit I just did limbo at level 21 and all I got was around 25k xp maybe "I do know it was like 1 bar worth"
    I know I'm underleveled for it so maybe that has a effect on my xp.

Is the 1.5mil in 1 run or 1hr or what??
    You get significantly less EXP from mobs that are red to you. Tier 1 Limbo is red until level 24 I believe. This is to discourage powerleveling. I am also doing limbo at level 47-48, which is the helicarrier tier 3 Limbo. I will get a significant amount more EXP at my level than the tier 1 limbo. On my level 32 Iron Man I ran one Tier 1 limbo today and received 900k experience, all of which was rested. So I would have gained ~500k if not rested.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 06:53 PM ----------

Yeah just tested again with no experience bonus on tier 3 limbo, went from 800,000 into level 49 to 2130000. Not quite 1.5 mil, but I'm sure some of the prior limbo experience was rested.

You get significantly less EXP from mobs that are red to you. Tier 1 Limbo is red until level 24 I believe. This is to discourage powerleveling. I am also doing limbo at level 47-48, which is the helicarrier tier 3 Limbo. I will get a significant amount more EXP at my level than the tier 1 limbo. On my level 32 Iron Man I ran one Tier 1 limbo today and received 900k experience, all of which was rested. So I would have gained ~500k if not rested.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 06:53 PM ----------

Yeah just tested again with no experience bonus on tier 3 limbo, went from 800,000 into level 49 to 2130000. Not quite 1.5 mil, but I'm sure some of the prior limbo experience was rested.
    Ok cool was just woundering is all.

And I notice that tier thing going on between Avenger's Tower/School/Helicarrier so I take it the "real" endgame is on the helicarrier at level 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or is there not a lot of people playing.

What spot is the main hangout spot for endgame because The avengers tower seems a bit empty most of the time. Can't even get a group together to do the first challenge to unlock Limbo.

Wouldn't mind joining a supergroup "guild" but it seems all of them only have like 1-5 people in them.
    Hey man you can always join ours. We have quite a few people, and a lot of us are on TS most of the time, as well as run lots of purple terminal stuff.

Just send a tell to meatty

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Hey man you can always join ours. We have quite a few people, and a lot of us are on TS most of the time, as well as run lots of purple terminal stuff.

Just send a tell to meatty
    Just sent Meatty "you I guess" a tell on there now.

Seems there was a rollback today.
    UPDATE - 3:15PM PDT:

Our ETA for return to service is now 8PM PDT (11PM EDT, 3AM UTC, 4AM BST, 5AM CEST). We are working to try and bring the game online sooner than that.

For those of you who purchased items using Gs after the rollback point (12AM PDT), your G balance will be refunded, allowing you to re-purchase any items. Any Gs purchased (but not spent) will be available to you on login.

UPDATE - 12:15PM PDT:

The engineering team is currently working on a fix, which will be followed by a build deploy.

To address the issues involved and to create a level playing field for all, we have taken the decision to 'rollback' player data. This means all progress will be reset to before the game servers were taken offline last night at midnight (12AM) PDT. This is not something we do lightly, but we feel it's best for the entire game and is as fair as possible to all.

Anyone who has not logged in since last night (after approx 3:30AM PDT) will not be affected by the rollback.

As previously mentioned, we will be issuing compensation for those affected by this rollback. More details on that later.

So I took a break for two-three weeks because Hawkeye kept dying over and over and over and it just frustrating. But I came with Scarlet Witch and I am now having a blast. That hero has AoE powers out the wazzoo and it's just fun to run into a group of mobs and just having them die after a few seconds, something that was not possible with Hawk. I also turned on always-join-party on and it's been pretty good. Except people like to run straight to the boss while I like uncovering the entire area. Aside from that I am, again, finding the game fun. Just needed to find the right hero (even though it is not my fav. Marvel hero).
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    So I took a break for two-three weeks because Hawkeye kept dying over and over and over and it just frustrating. But I came with Scarlet Witch and I am now having a blast. That hero has AoE powers out the wazzoo and it's just fun to run into a group of mobs and just having them die after a few seconds, something that was not possible with Hawk. I also turned on always-join-party on and it's been pretty good. Except people like to run straight to the boss while I like uncovering the entire area. Aside from that I am, again, finding the game fun. Just needed to find the right hero (even though it is not my fav. Marvel hero).
    Yep I was playing hawkeye as well and it was boring I spent 20$ and got deadpool and now I enjoy it.

Only thing I don't like is the leveling is really slow and if you pick a new hero to play you have to reply the store mode to level decent because there is no other way to do it that is worth time+effort.

Yep I was playing hawkeye as well and it was boring I spent 20$ and got deadpool and now I enjoy it.

Only thing I don't like is the leveling is really slow and if you pick a new hero to play you have to reply the store mode to level decent because there is no other way to do it that is worth time+effort.
    I don't get people that say the leveling is slow. The leveling is really fast in my opinion. I've only played 30 hours, and I have two characters at level 35+ and Iron Man at level 15.

After you beat Doom, you should do Madripoor 1, then get right into Limbo. Over the weekend I leveled my Thing from 29 to 39 from just Limbo and the dailies.

Yea, leveling can be pretty fast if you do it right. If you want to powerlevel your hero, you should follow this guide: Marvel Heroes powerlevel guide. And after you beat the main content, go Limbo until your fingers bleed.