I'm cleaning my stash, i got to many runes. If anyone needs a couple of stacks to level enchanter/crafter now is the time. Whisper me ingame : moasaint
    dont wait to long, im selling them in 30min

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Storage space, really. I dropped $10 the other day and bought two stash tabs. Everything else is either getting what you can get through playing faster, or paying/gambling for exclusives. The sole exception is Doom, at least for now. He'll be unlockable for ES once they release another hero, most likely.
    The newest heroes are always available on ES on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by padie View Post
    I'm cleaning my stash, i got to many runes. If anyone needs a couple of stacks to level enchanter/crafter now is the time. Whisper me ingame : moasaint
    dont wait to long, im selling them in 30min
    I just put mine in a crafting stash. Best 350g ever spent lol. Have a tab dedicated to just that and still have the top row minus 2 left to put anything new in.

Plus they said they want to revisit runewords and stuff and make them better / useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I just put mine in a crafting stash. Best 350g ever spent lol. Have a tab dedicated to just that and still have the top row minus 2 left to put anything new in.
    Plus they said they want to revisit runewords and stuff and make them better / useful.
    The crafting and runewords is something I still need to figure out, I've saved every rune I've found so far.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

I got 2 stacks of all common runes, my 2 crafting stashes are full

Is midtown madness still extended or did they finally end it?

Deleted
    midtown madness is always on mondays.. odins bounty probably made it feel like midtown madness :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    The crafting and runewords is something I still need to figure out, I've saved every rune I've found so far.
    lol how do you fill two tabs? curious to what you have.. ive only got like one full with runes.

No midtown was legit extended this morning. I was getting midtown chests as well as odin's from 9a on Tuesday morning my time until I logged at 1030. Odin's was also in midtown too as well.

I throw the bulk of my runes into my Team-Up inventory and only keep the rare ones in my stash. Server's still down, looks like this patch added the Blacktain America Team-Up for Independence Day, and some fixes. Big Ten is extended through Thursday.

just happened to see this thread and would have loved to take part in Lucetia's giveaway, but alas I've mainly been lurking around and haven't gotten the minimum post counts for a pm :P

a shout-out to Lucetia for doing this, and good luck to whoever gets the gifts!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by padie View Post
    I got 2 stacks of all common runes, my 2 crafting stashes are full
    I've one crafting stash of runes myself, keeping one stack max of each type of rune I find, and vendoring whatever else I've more than 100 of. though as it stands currently, you probably won't find much use for anything but a handful of the ones which go into the more popular runewords, so if you could find some use for your 2nd crafting stash, you might want to consider vendoring the runes you have more than 1 stack of

hmmm i need to take advantage of the bogo some more...do i add another 2100G and buy three heroes...or do I just do that and buy 2 and leave some G for other stuff like another stash or two...

Also, Fencers...that news is amazing and terrifying...I was looking forward to possibly putting this game down for a couple days...looks like it won't be put down until this weekend.

Congrats to the winners on the giveaway! Since there was only 4 winners I just gave 3rd/4th a Cosmic box too instead of a card / nothing.

Winners:

• RoninaThorstone
    • Dwarfhamster
    • Mokhtar
    • bonjin

Next time you login you should see a gift icon under the map (where the usual daily login reward thing is) and should have the receipt for the gift and in your inventory.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-07-01 at 05:36 AM.

Bought another six heroes just now...Got two iceman dupes, an invisible woman dupe(on the Random box I got from buying her) and a cable dupe....The heroes I actually took away from the bogo offer were silver surfer and cable...Think I'm done spending money on the game for a bit...invested over $100 this month alone, when the goal was only ever $40 tops. Will probably skip July and August on spending money for stuff. However based on how much ive played I have payed $0.56 an hour...I could spend a lot more per hour doing a lot of other things.

Great stuff

Congrats to the winners on the giveaway! Since there was only 4 winners I just gave 3rd/4th a Cosmic box too instead of a card / nothing.

Winners:

• RoninaThorstone
    • Dwarfhamster
    • Mokhtar
    • bonjin

Next time you login you should see a gift icon under the map (where the usual daily login reward thing is) and should have the receipt for the gift and in your inventory.
    Hooray! I received the Cosmic Box and found a Spider Ham pet inside as well as a Nightcrawler "House of M"-costume and some random boosts.

Big thanks to Lucetia for doing this Giveaway!

Thank you Lucetia!
    I got mini-man dragon and lady deadpool!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    really cool that you did the giveaway.. gz to the winners.

Just dropped $50 on G's, bought three Future Foundation card packs. Got a Doom Team-Up and a bunch of boosts, used the FF credit-things to get the Invisible Woman Future Foundation Black costume, which is what I was really after. Blended some costumes, and got Pirate Deadpool. Got his Pulp costume a few days ago from one of the freebie cards in the Omega event. Now hopefully his review will make him more awesome so I can get some use out of them.

Bought Scarlet Witch's 'The Crossing' costume cos I really like it over the wonky headpiece look of her classic and Marvel NOW! outfits, and the BOGO netted me Squirrel Girl's GLX costume, which I also really like.

House of M costume is the only Scarlet Witch costume I care about. Well, I actually like SW's classic outfit a lot too. That Age of Ultron movie costume is the fucking ugliest thing aside from that one Emma Frost outfit w/ gold panties though.

For SW, I like the overall style of the Ultron costume, I just think the model itself is ugly. If it was that outfit on the regular SW model, it might be pretty decent.

Nah. Age of Ultron SW is not the real Scarlet Witch. I hated everything about her in that movie. Everything.