Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    True, but I threw in the towel. I abused the hell out of the event, and missing Cap was my fault for buying a cake rather than him.
    Well lucky for you, Asros says that it requires a patch to make cake not drop. So cake will be dropping till Thursday/Friday!

Which means I might be able to get that cake after all lol. Well unless I can buy the IM Teamup even though I have it (doubtful).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well lucky for you, Asros says that it requires a patch to make cake not drop. So cake will be dropping till Thursday/Friday!

Which means I might be able to get that cake after all lol. Well unless I can buy the IM Teamup even though I have it (doubtful).
    Hrm...maybe I should...
    BAD WOLF

No.

No. No. No.

Dammit I'll be back to cakes.

Been using a twin style IF to run around and I'm pleasantly surprised he's not the trash heap I felt he was at launch. Glad one of my favorites is just a single target melt machine. I have Whirlpool for AOE goodness.

Loved this year's event. I played the heck out of MH16 this past two months. Partly because I am pregnant and the game is the most comfortable to play since the controller support fully kicked in- and partly because I feel MH16 continues to improve a lot.

The game is fun, sure. But I admire all the stuff the devs throw at players within the context of an online ARPG. There is genuinely a lot to do, a lot to acom0lish, a lot to work toward- all of which NEVER breaks the basic gameplay of MH16. I am never asked to suddenly catch Pokemon (not that I would dislike this idea...)or perform platform dexterity feats. That's good design.

I did a lot during this event- some of which I mentioned. But over the 4th weekend I bought Black Cat and prestige'd her in about 3 days time.

Black Cat is awesome! Terrific design and execution of theme.

Also bought and capped Hawkeye and War Machine over Saturday and Sunday. Respectively. For the synergies mostly.

I have 27 heroes to go!

This game is genuinely enjoyable to me. You tick many boxes, Marvel Heroes 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hands down one of my favorite games ever. Also the raid aspect makes me like it even more. Wish they'd do a little more with the raiding. Not much point to SG's if they don't release more raids. I never once played with anyone from my SG other than when DR first release and also doign a few raids.

Wish I would have logged on during the event but I"ve been enjoying POE and OW too much. Maybe next year =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    But over the 4th weekend I bought Black Cat and prestige'd her in about 3 days time.

Black Cat is awesome! Terrific design and execution of theme.
    How do you play Black Cat, I went a full trap spec and not sure if I don't have the gear or what but she seems kinda squishy and meh.

Hit 60 on all the chars and my favs so far are: Iron Fist, Elektra, Magik, Venom, Captain America, and Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    How do you play Black Cat, I went a full trap spec and not sure if I don't have the gear or what but she seems kinda squishy and meh.
    Traps are garbage, imo. Bleed/Hunter & Hunted is the way to play her at endgame.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/34706/

My version throws more points into Deep Cuts and Bad Luck over Put 'Em Down and Grappling Hook.

I'm using her slot 1 unique, X-men uniform, Red Skull Coat, Skrull uniform and BC's slot 5 unique. Artifacts: Gem of the Kursed, Crossed Bones Manual, Taskmaster Guide and Skrull Flag- Hela blessing on each. Physical Damage Uru, Elektra Medallion and Shang-Chi insignia.

I have a lot to improve on her but even with the above, she easily beats all other heroes I own in damage.

Hit 60 on all the chars and my favs so far are: Iron Fist, Elektra, Magik, Venom, Captain America, and Doom.
    Cap and Elektra are fantastic too. Cap is one of my favorite characters in the game.

10+ Year Old Account

The Age Of Ultron is Upon us

I made a Short Gameplay Video, Where I'm Wrecking Havoc in Midtown As ultron. If anyone wanna see What he looks like

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    To whom it may concern, Angela is almost upon us.
    Yeah...but they ask for preorders and don't even give a date. What's up with that? Unless I'm totally blind, b/c I was trying to find when she was releasing.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah...but they ask for preorders and don't even give a date. What's up with that? Unless I'm totally blind, b/c I was trying to find when she was releasing.
    I've heard no word as to an actual date. Is this not SOP for Gaz and hero releases?

They never give release dates. Usually when they put the preorders up it means they'll be out in 1-3 weeks depends on how testing goes and how much they need to revamp on it.

Even after they are released it stays up, you just don't get the preorder price. Gaz never puts release dates down so they aren't being held to it and release it when the community thinks it's in a good spot (yeah, we know things change after release). But I know for instance Ultron got delayed a week or two because the community commented about a few abilities which they agreed and altered.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's never an exact release date, because they entirely rely on people testing new heroes thoroughly on the PTR before actually releasing them (ultron for example was pushed back one or two weeks because he felt unpolished to many PTR testers), which is IMO far better than just setting up a fixed release date and pushing new heroes out on the exact date, no matter what state they're actually in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wouldn't know because I never do the preorder packages and just get heroes from random boxes and G
    BAD WOLF

I just wouldn't know because I never do the preorder packages and just get heroes from random boxes and G
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. (I'm sure everyone gets that reference)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. (I'm sure everyone gets that reference)
    Angela was the one hero I was super excited about, but I still won't do the preorder since there isn't enough info. I likely have enough G to get her when she launches, so I've already paid for her in reality.
    BAD WOLF

Setting the bar really low with that new Lady Gaga Black Cat costume...

Anyone else jacked up for the Massive Systems Update happening soon? I cannot wait for it. If you are interested you can read about updates to Powers, Items, the Infinity System, and the yet-to-be-detailed Difficulty Slider.

Exciting times.

There is a dr strange event going on now. You get a ton of uniques and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should have posted that if anyone logged in last sat they get Strange for free. Sorry :-/
    BAD WOLF