I'm just a bit sceptical about the end-game, which comes basically after 14 hours of play @lvl30, tops, which is very early after starting the game. I alrdy have friends that have decided to quit, because they don't find it equally fun as the early leveling experience. Might be due to the repetitive nature of the game, but it could just be that we all have outgrown the genre...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finding it pretty laggy and a bad experience. Like I get Thing to cast his shockwave type ability, it gets casted immediately, but enemies take 2 seconds to take the damage and get lifted. Is their server only in one location? Thought the game was pretty cool at first, but this quickly made it meh.

Just started, can anyone confirm that the only way to party up is by manually inviting?

Game IS Diablo 2ish. However, it has been bogging down similar to APB Reloaded makes me think "My computer can run games like Far Cry 3 on high settings but can't handle this...WTF" and this is after running bare bones and making recommended fixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clickerflipper View Post
    Just started, can anyone confirm that the only way to party up is by manually inviting?

Game IS Diablo 2ish. However, it has been bogging down similar to APB Reloaded makes me think "My computer can run games like Far Cry 3 on high settings but can't handle this...WTF" and this is after running bare bones and making recommended fixes.
    Entering dungeons will automatically invites you to party

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just started playing this game. Got my first toon to lev 15 or so, then bought Deadpool off the Store. What a difference it makes being a ranged character in this game! So much easier.

Are Limbos broken or poorly designed? I keep queuing when the timer hits zero, get in, spam for an invite, then shortly the game boots me. I don'[t get it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baristan View Post
    I just started playing this game. Got my first toon to lev 15 or so, then bought Deadpool off the Store. What a difference it makes being a ranged character in this game! So much easier.
    Yeah rangeds have a little advantage here, but there was already a blue post about 10+ lists of incoming changes and bug fixes, so need to wait for a patch, which going to be soon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Are Limbos broken or poorly designed? I keep queuing when the timer hits zero, get in, spam for an invite, then shortly the game boots me. I don'[t get it...
    That was a bug, it should now be fixed.

New patch came out today, and defense got buffed quite a bit which is nice. Also, you don't "need" alts to maximize your loot, you can just play whatever character(s) you want and they made drops on special items higher. So people's luck should be less poopy. Hopefully.

Considering I've yet to have any special item drop in the game, with Thing at level 32, I'll see if that helped mine any. Lol.

Also, guilds have now gone live. I found one I like the sound of, though one day I might branch off to make one of my own.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Hero drops increased significantly - first 5 min of game after patch and got Punisher dropped!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Hero drops increased significantly - first 5 min of game after patch and got Punisher dropped!
    I have played about 2hrs worth since you post this and no heroes have dropped.

I haven't hand any heroes drop then again I'm only level 13 heading into Chapter 4.

Also if anyone comes across a extra Deadpool or Punisher and you can trade them ill take them off your hands
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

I haven't hand any heroes drop then again I'm only level 13 heading into Chapter 4.

Also if anyone comes across a extra Deadpool or Punisher and you can trade them ill take them off your hands
    Heroes are bound to you, sorry. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account

Heroes are pretty rare, sorry but its true lol. although I've had a hawkeye drop. Got Storm and Daredevil from quest rewards though.

While the game is terribly optimized, people just need to give it a little time. The game just came out and it was in development for only a couple of years. They've already had one pretty big patch to put in supergroups and balancing stuff, and there is still a lot of things they want to do thats high on thier radar.

http://www.twitch.tv/archonthewizard/c/2412157 is a pretty good interview with David Brevik about the game so far and whats on the horizon. (kinda long though)

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Heroes are pretty rare, sorry but its true lol. although I've had a hawkeye drop. Got Storm and Daredevil from quest rewards though.

While the game is terribly optimized, people just need to give it a little time. The game just came out and it was in development for only a couple of years. They've already had one pretty big patch to put in supergroups and balancing stuff, and there is still a lot of things they want to do thats high on thier radar.

http://www.twitch.tv/archonthewizard/c/2412157 is a pretty good interview with David Brevik about the game so far and whats on the horizon. (kinda long though)
    That's fine just wishful thinking lol.

I don't mind that it will take me awhile to get the hero I want its just I wish I picked thing over hawkeye lol.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Heroes are bound to you, sorry. :P
    Was worth a shot LOL
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine just wishful thinking lol.

I don't mind that it will take me awhile to get the hero I want its just I wish I picked thing over hawkeye lol.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 01:18 PM ----------

Was worth a shot LOL

Can always make a new account . One of the reasons for the low drop rate is just due to the cash shop. It's definately cool that they CAN drop though. Just wait till youre about lvl 50 and get get 60% rarity find lol. I have a guildie who literally got 5 costues/heroes and 2 respec pots in a couple hours with 30% rarity.

I'm still havin a lot of fun though even though my computer wants to catch on fire due to the optimizations lol.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I'm just a bit sceptical about the end-game, which comes basically after 14 hours of play @lvl30, tops, which is very early after starting the game. I alrdy have friends that have decided to quit, because they don't find it equally fun as the early leveling experience. Might be due to the repetitive nature of the game, but it could just be that we all have outgrown the genre...
    Ehh your char doesn't cap till lvl 60. Sure "endgame starts at 25, but theres actually quite a bit of stuff to do. It is an ARPG though, still has a hell of a lot more than D3 lol (which i still love btw). You dont even start gettin the good gear till lvl 50

Can always make a new account . One of the reasons for the low drop rate is just due to the cash shop. It's definately cool that they CAN drop though. Just wait till youre about lvl 50 and get get 60% rarity find lol. I have a guildie who literally got 5 costues/heroes and 2 respec pots in a couple hours with 30% rarity.

I'm still havin a lot of fun though even though my computer wants to catch on fire due to the optimizations lol.
    Ya I just got me a XFX AMD Readon 7750 and I have to run med settings to get decent fps lol.

To be far the rest of my comp isn't so grand but hell I wish they would give us more video options.

Update: I am running it on low settings now to max my fps due to the poor optimization so far and personally I don't notice a difference in Low and Max for Marvel Heroes.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-15 at 01:42 AM.

Just bought DeadPool I really wanted to play him lol.

I got to test him in beta and I liked his skills and all the one thing that annoys me is.......Leveling is slow as hell.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-17 at 02:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I just got me a XFX AMD Readon 7750 and I have to run med settings to get decent fps lol.

To be far the rest of my comp isn't so grand but hell I wish they would give us more video options.

Update: I am running it on low settings now to max my fps due to the poor optimization so far and personally I don't notice a difference in Low and Max for Marvel Heroes.

one thing that has bene helping people is to slide the bottom bar all the way to the right. (max settings)

It sounds wierd but its true lol.

one thing that has bene helping people is to slide the bottom bar all the way to the right. (max settings)

It sounds wierd but its true lol.
    That's odd if true.

Deleted
    This games besides its bugs is very addictive, playing for 2 weeks everyday, its very good game for those who liked but tired of D3. And its AMAZING PERFECT for those who like D3 and Marvel universe. It didnt added something new to Diablo-style-RPG, but its very good game, especially for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    This games besides its bugs is very addictive, playing for 2 weeks everyday, its very good game for those who liked but tired of D3. And its AMAZING PERFECT for those who like D3 and Marvel universe. It didnt added something new to Diablo-style-RPG, but its very good game, especially for free.
    It is really fun once you can play a class you like.

Sadly I said fuck it and bought Deadpool for 20$. I enjoyed him in closed beta and now I'm playing him and really enjoying it. The only thing I hate is leveling its slow as hell and it feels like they lowered the XP so much to where your feel forced to spend the $7.50 to get the 100% XP Boost.

Overall its a fun game but the cash shop effect's is showing and kinda worry's me about future content.

Only thing right now I am really annoyed about is the Bad Optimization for the graphic settings and they really need to fix it fast.

Hell Totalbiscuit is running 2 titans and even he had FPS problems.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HROG32lYq2s His WTF Marvel Heroes video but be warned dose butcher the game a bit but I have to agree with the points he made.