Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Where did you get that? I heard it was possible to get it, but it's not in the store. Technically it shouldn't be possible to get at all since they pulled it originally to redo the costume because it is hideous which is why it's not in the store.
    A week ago or so? I'll load up the game and post a screen. Beware, my laptop is garbage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A week ago or so? I'll load up the game and post a screen. Beware, my laptop is garbage though.
    Oh, I was just curious on where you received it. Found out apparently it's in the blender database still ><

How do you take screenshots? Nothing seems to work and Google results are totally unhelpful.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you take screenshots? Nothing seems to work and Google results are totally unhelpful.
    Well, uh, there is no real answer I can find. Print Screen, F12, snippy tool, etc- all do not work. I can't find a location in any of the places the internet suggests the screens would be for this game. Game guides provide no info, neither does Reddit, the wiki or forum posts; most of the latter are unanswered.

So I guess there is no way to get a screen shot without FRAPS? Yea, I'm not bothering to install FRAPS. But if anyone knows how to get a screenshot in this game I would now like to know. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And success!

If you use the base launcher there isn't a way. If you use Steam then it's whatever your default key is (F12 usually).

Deleted
    Is the anniversary event still going?
    Gotta level magneto at some point

If you use the base launcher there isn't a way. If you use Steam then it's whatever your default key is (F12 usually).
    Tried F12 on Steam, didn't work. Had to swap to windowed mode.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Is the anniversary event still going?
    Gotta level magneto at some point
    It lasts till the end of next week.

Deleted

Can you give me some info on what it is and how it works? Or if you re bored redirect me to somewhere that lists said info

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Can you give me some info on what it is and how it works? Or if you re bored redirect me to somewhere that lists said info
    https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...iversary-party

6/17 to 6/23
    - Operation Omega
    - Odin's Bounty
    - Omega Leveling Boost
    - 172% Serverside XP Bonus All Week!
    - Subway Danger Room Tournament

6/23 - 6/30
    - ARMOR Incursion
    - Cosmic Chaos
    - Operation Omega
    - 200% Serverside XP Bonus All Week!
    - Odin's Bounty - Active everywhere all week!
    - NEW Cable Danger Room Tournament - A new Danger Room tournament where you test yourself against one of the most iconic Danger Room scenarios, battling Cable!

Odd, mine has no issue but I play in windowed full screen usually, but just tried each mode with no issues.

Grabbed Green Goblin yesterday and oh man oh man, that VO is great.

I'm such a sucker for fourth wall breaks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Little heads up, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet: The civil war starter pack (http://store.steampowered.com/app/439995) is on sale for 90%(!) off.

Includes:
    Captain America + Iron Man (Heroes)
    Captain America Marvel's Captain America: Civil War Costume
    Iron Man Marvel's Captain America: Civil War Costume
    Two Hero-Specific S.T.A.S.H. tab for each Hero included
    Two 2 hour Iridium Triple Boosts (XP, Rare Item Find, Special Item Find)

Basically just the 2 boosts alone are worth more than the 2,29€ (2,49$), so if you're missing anything of the above it's worth the purchase!

New loading screen made me think something wasn't loading properly.

Dat She-Hulk... Mmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wayyyy too much loot on cosmic mode :S

Shouldn't take longer to loot them than it does kill them :S

or at least make things stack better

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Wayyyy too much loot on cosmic mode :S

Shouldn't take longer to loot them than it does kill them :S

or at least make things stack better
    It doesn't usually. Right now the Birthday event has several activities going. So you get a bunch of loot.

And it's almost over.

That's how you do an anniversary event.

I'm going to be short buying the Cap team up but I managed to get everything else AND quite a few heroes prestiged to appropriate colors.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    And it's almost over.

That's how you do an anniversary event.

I'm going to be short buying the Cap team up but I managed to get everything else AND quite a few heroes prestiged to appropriate colors.
    How short? It still has another 4 hours 54 minutes as of this post and you get 10 from scoring on the leaderboard in the next hour and then again after that.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has been amazing and I didn't play nearly enough. Got two heroes to cap and tons of loot to boot in a few hours of play. That's definitely the right way to do an anni.
    BAD WOLF

How short? It still has another 4 hours 54 minutes as of this post and you get 10 from scoring on the leaderboard in the next hour and then again after that.
    True, but I threw in the towel. I abused the hell out of the event, and missing Cap was my fault for buying a cake rather than him.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    True, but I threw in the towel. I abused the hell out of the event, and missing Cap was my fault for buying a cake rather than him.
    Between this and Overwatch I started having sneaking carpal pain, so I had to rest. Got my free hero, the potted groot, and the inventory space. I thought about cap, but it seems like BIS team up us always Clea no matter what guide I see and I already have her.

I wish I could be one of those people who plays with whatever team up is most fun, but I can't. I mean...I have them on passive most of the time anyways when farming/leveling b/c I can't be fussed to really care about them.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Between this and Overwatch I started having sneaking carpal pain, so I had to rest. Got my free hero, the potted groot, and the inventory space. I thought about cap, but it seems like BIS team up us always Clea no matter what guide I see and I already have her.

I wish I could be one of those people who plays with whatever team up is most fun, but I can't. I mean...I have them on passive most of the time anyways when farming/leveling b/c I can't be fussed to really care about them.
    I have so many of them. I always end up using either Clea, Carnage, Pirate Deadpool, or Wasp when she's BIS.

I did get Howard yesterday so I've been using him as away for the most part.