Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I just won a beta code on one of the devs streams and I'm downloading it currently. I have about 600 hours on the PC version and more money spent than I'd like to admit, I was pretty jaded when I saw it was coming to PS4 since I knew PC might end up taking the backseat, but games like these are usually pretty decent on consoles for couch play, so I'm pretty excited and unlike a lot of people, I don't mind starting over and diving head first into a new version if it's fun.
    It will have local split screen as well, I think that's really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Loving the game (I knew I would) but the performance issues (On PS4) need to be fixed.

1) Fps Drops
    2) Lag spikes
    3) Major popin.

The popin may be the worse issue, going into a area and a mob just spawns on top of u can be annoying. I'm sure the issues will get ironed out tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It will have local split screen as well, I think that's really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Loving the game (I knew I would) but the performance issues (On PS4) need to be fixed.

1) Fps Drops
    2) Lag spikes
    3) Major popin.

The popin may be the worse issue, going into a area and a mob just spawns on top of u can be annoying. I'm sure the issues will get ironed out tho.
    Like it has on the PC version? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Like it has on the PC version? Lol
    Wouldn't know haven't played PC in years

Its playable just needs some fix's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

is it just me or is the OMEGA beta paid access only? the only option i can see on the ps4 is £49.99 for Omega Beta access... that's like, nope lol.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    is it just me or is the OMEGA beta paid access only? the only option i can see on the ps4 is £49.99 for Omega Beta access... that's like, nope lol.
    The game will be fully free at a later date. There should be 6 packs on the PSN store you can buy and each has a different price.

I got the Deadpool one for $20 US and I do believe there was one that was like $15 US.

(US Store, It may redirect you to the EU one)
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...arvel%20heroes

So ya the only way in right now is paying for it.

I refuse to pay to basically test someone's game. Having got the entire roster of heroes on the PC version I'm not going to buy them all over again, I'd rather just get one of the free heroes and grind out splinters to get the roster.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

I refuse to pay to basically test someone's game. Having got the entire roster of heroes on the PC version I'm not going to buy them all over again, I'd rather just get one of the free heroes and grind out splinters to get the roster.
    Whatever floats ya boat

This isn't really aimed at that though. The aim is to get new players in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This isn't really aimed at that though. The aim is to get new players in.
    That and for the most part the PS4 version runs fine. There is some small fps drops and pop in's, out in the open world. But I haven't seen anything worse then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That and for the most part the PS4 version runs fine. There is some small fps drops and pop in's, out in the open world. But I haven't seen anything worse then that.
    And it's Beta so it's forgivable. However if it suffers these issues post launch then I will be a bit peeved.

Also I'm not fussed if games run at 30 or uncapped on PS4. If I'm enjoying myself then I'm happy. Fallout 4 runs at 30 sometimes lower and I still enjoy it. Same with FF15.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And it's Beta so it's forgivable. However if it suffers these issues post launch then I will be a bit peeved.

Also I'm not fussed if games run at 30 or uncapped on PS4. If I'm enjoying myself then I'm happy. Fallout 4 runs at 30 sometimes lower and I still enjoy it. Same with FF15.
    I'm fine with 30Fps as long as its stable. My major complaint right now is the annoying pop-in. Its a bit more annoying since I am playing on a PRO with these issues lol.

Is there anything else different on the PS4 than the PC version?

Is there anything else different on the PS4 than the PC version?
    Not that I know of. But I prefer ARPGs on console these days so I'll probably pick it up. Hoping PoE comes to PS4 as it is with XB1, I play D3 seasons on consoles and I'm looking forward to this on PS4 since Open Beta isn't far off.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The PS4 version is actually really legit. It does have the lag issues and it feels similar to when it happens on PC, so that's a little concerning. However, now I'm 100% sure that they made the last game overhaul specifically to bring it to console. In that regard, it was likely worth it. It plays amazingly with 8 abilities on a controller.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The PS4 version is actually really legit. It does have the lag issues and it feels similar to when it happens on PC, so that's a little concerning. However, now I'm 100% sure that they made the last game overhaul specifically to bring it to console. In that regard, it was likely worth it. It plays amazingly with 8 abilities on a controller.
    It absolutely was, and at the detriment to those of us that were enjoying and spending money on the game.

All this fluff and jazz and zero new content.

Like I said before, I'm stoked for the people getting to play and enjoy it now. I just wish it wouldn't have cost me the game I've sunk over 1k hours into.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It absolutely was, and at the detriment to those of us that were enjoying and spending money on the game.

All this fluff and jazz and zero new content.

Like I said before, I'm stoked for the people getting to play and enjoy it now. I just wish it wouldn't have cost me the game I've sunk over 1k hours into.
    I agree. I haven't been able to play since the update. I logged on once and everything felt broken. Sad part is that the control scheme didn't feel right either. Yet first 2 seconds into it on PS4 and it felt mostly like console diablo without the typical Blizz crispness.

Sucks that they burned PC during this. I imagine they had dwindling revenue in proportion to the past and needed a new market. Plus, those of us who played on PC for years and spent all that money....a lot of us will spend money again. I don't like to support that kind of thing, but the game is great on consoles so I can't stand on my principles when I just want to have fun.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I agree. I haven't been able to play since the update. I logged on once and everything felt broken. Sad part is that the control scheme didn't feel right either. Yet first 2 seconds into it on PS4 and it felt mostly like console diablo without the typical Blizz crispness.

Sucks that they burned PC during this. I imagine they had dwindling revenue in proportion to the past and needed a new market. Plus, those of us who played on PC for years and spent all that money....a lot of us will spend money again. I don't like to support that kind of thing, but the game is great on consoles so I can't stand on my principles when I just want to have fun.
    I don't own a console so thankfully I can't be a hypocrite :P

(This is a jab at myself and not at others)

PC road map on the way this week (supposedly).

Gaz is quickly becoming my video game version of M Night: each time they do something I get excited until I get it and it's weak until the next thing they announce and I'm excited again.

Here's the road map: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...el-heroes-2016

It implies Omega is not until June-Sept 2018 but that's just bad formatting -- it's really 2017. Not that it's useful for me, who just got someone into Cosmic recently.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey I'm about to start playing the pc version of this. IDK if there are bonuses for referrals or similar but if so you can send one to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.