Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But will it become Marvel Heroes 2016 when we get to next year? The naming convention is important business.
    Don't quite grasp whats the purpose of the name change. Like , who called the shot for this to happen? "Hey guys, since we are launching a huge patch, how about we change the games name? - Sure , to what? - Same thing but lets add 2015 - Wow that is... GENIOUS. "

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Don't quite grasp whats the purpose of the name change. Like , who called the shot for this to happen? "Hey guys, since we are launching a huge patch, how about we change the games name? - Sure , to what? - Same thing but lets add 2015 - Wow that is... GENIOUS. "
    Well this is their "expansion" so they denote it by adding a year to it rather than coming up with some additional parts to it like "Marvel Heroes: Surter's Revenge" etc. But each year on their anniversary will be an expansion of sorts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver surfer, what i've been waiting for! :P Team - Shiny Metal abs <3

I prefer the name change, when i goggled marvel heroes it would come up with lego marvel heroes

Does anyone have an idea of when Magneto, Venom and the other slated characters are going to be released?

ah man, Silver Surfer...time to bust out the wallet

wonder what kind of powers he will have, in the comics he can basically destroy worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of when Magneto, Venom and the other slated characters are going to be released?
    They said the Last quarter of the year so October - December is when the Villians (who turned Heroes) would be out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    ah man, Silver Surfer...time to bust out the wallet

wonder what kind of powers he will have, in the comics he can basically destroy worlds
    video of him on

definitely going to make him my main :P

Deleted

Just started playing this game, and I have to admit I am pretty impressed! I tried it sometime last year, and a lot has improved since than.

The weekend events are nice, although they make playing during the week seem so much slower. I started during the 100% experience/RiF/SiF last week, and when I played Thursday/Friday morning with no bonus.... man it felt slow.

Just want to warn you guys people. Gazillion's community manager team is silencing and banning people that writes stuff they dont like, even when such posters dont break any rules.

Be wary of what you post or you may get banned from their forums for no reason.

This is the worst community manager team i have seen in decades.
    Thrall always was, is, and will be my true Warchief. Garrosh and Vol'jin werent/arent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    One of the reason is because they got such terrible reviews at launch. The game has changed so much that it's basically a whole new game, therefore they can get it reviewed again, and its so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Just want to warn you guys people. Gazillion's community manager team is silencing and banning people that writes stuff they dont like, even when such posters dont break any rules.

Examples in full context or bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    One of the reason is because they got such terrible reviews at launch. The game has changed so much that it's basically a whole new game, therefore they can get it reviewed again, and its so much better.
    Yeah i noticed , via Metacritic that their 50-60 score is now replaced by a average of 80 which is actually better. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Examples in full context or bullshit
    The posts get hidden/deleted when someone gets silenced/banned, so examples might be hard to give.

For example, many people got silenced when in a patch they buffed all the bosses without telling anyone, people started a discussion asking if it was a bug or intended, then got silenced/banned. It was untill about a week later that they ended up admitting the change because the topic kept coming back. I wasnt involved in the discussion.

Many people is getting banned without the CMs even telling them why. For example, i got banned a couple months ago and i had 2 warnings before the ban, one from August 2013 that i deserved and one from like 6 months ago, the worst warning i had, a lvl 2 one, because i set as my signature a phrase someone else posted (the phrase had no intulsts or anything, it was something along the line of "My ego is so high because i am always right", i quoted the exact text and added: "Funniest thing i read". Thoe 4 words were all i added).

Then a couple months ago i was banned, still dont know why because no quote was provided to tell me what i did wrong.

I hope i provided you with enough context.
    Thrall always was, is, and will be my true Warchief. Garrosh and Vol'jin werent/arent.

The posts get hidden/deleted when someone gets silenced/banned, so examples might be hard to give.

For example, many people got silenced when in a patch they buffed all the bosses without telling anyone, people started a discussion asking if it was a bug or intended, then got silenced/banned. It was untill about a week later that they ended up admitting the change because the topic kept coming back. I wasnt involved in the discussion.

Many people is getting banned without the CMs even telling them why. For example, i got banned a couple months ago and i had 2 warnings before the ban, one from August 2013 that i deserved and one from like 6 months ago, the worst warning i had, a lvl 2 one, because i set as my signature a phrase someone else posted (the phrase had no intulsts or anything, it was something along the line of "My ego is so high because i am always right", i quoted the exact text and added: "Funniest thing i read". Thoe 4 words were all i added).

Then a couple months ago i was banned, still dont know why because no quote was provided to tell me what i did wrong.

I hope i provided you with enough context.
    What you provided is pretty much nothing other than your own made up story.

That sounds awesome, I've been on so many forums that have been trashed by people who can't accept they don't like something and refuse to move on. Imagine if forums for fan discussions were populated by fans and used for discussions...

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    What you provided is pretty much nothing other than your own made up story.
    You can see that i only had 2 warnings and what they were for in my profile of their forums, unfortunately, thats the only thing left since all my posts were deleted.

I have another example, there was another forum user, that happens to play in my guild, his forum name is Dbd that got banned over a week even when he hadnt posted anything for months.

They ended up removing the ban and apologizing to him (in provate thoughy, not in public, even though he had a public avatar saying he was banned for over one week).

They have their ban hammer too easy.

Again, its hard to provide more proofs when i cant access my own account and all my posts got hidden/deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    That sounds awesome, I've been on so many forums that have been trashed by people who can't accept they don't like something and refuse to move on. Imagine if forums for fan discussions were populated by fans and used for discussions...
    Banning anyone that diisagrees with them even when they dont brake any rules just show how unprofessional that community manager team is.

Whats the point of having a discussion forum if the only people that is allow to be in it is the people that thinks alike? What kind of discussion is possible if no dissent is present?

Disagreements made a discussion richer, silencing everyone that disagrees with you is a practice that only certain people use and is never a good thing, specially in a discussion forum.

Again, it's just that: a story. It's like when banned people come over here from Blizzard's forum, ranting and raving on how they got banned and entirely leave out how exactly they got banned.

For all we know, you could've been raging or being extremely disrespectful at others and you just conveniently left that out.

Again, it's just that: a story. It's like when banned people come over here from Blizzard's forum, ranting and raving on how they got banned and entirely leave out how exactly they got banned.

For all we know, you could've been raging or being extremely disrespectful at others and you just conveniently left that out.
    Exactly. Without the screens, it didn't happen :P

I was raging and being disrespectfull and only got two warnings in over one year, one of them for setting a quote as signature?

Its hard to take screenshots when you are not informed why you were banned and your posts are deleted without you even knowing it, should i have to take srceenshots of evry post i make in every single forum from now on?

Whatever, i just wanted to warn everyone that it is happening (you can ee in the reddit page and in other forums that there are more people with this same problem, a lot more).

Take the warning and do with it whatever you guys see fit.
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2014-08-02 at 11:15 PM.