Thread: Alchemy tips

Alchemy tips

Hi guys, yesterday I asked here a question about alchemy and now I leveled it to 600 :P and I really need help!
    I chose Elixir master because you told me that Transmute is not as profitable if I'm not with JC.
    my question is, how to get money, what to sell, I can sell some flasks and elixirs but there is a really small profit.
    Thanks for the help guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Plant herbs on your farm and make flasks with the golden lotus that grow. That's 200-400g a day (on my server) without much effort.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    Plant herbs on your farm and make flasks with the golden lotus that grow. That's 200-400g a day (on my server) without much effort.
    I get from flasks only 20g-50g, don't think i can get that much a day from doing that :P

If your farm can net you 4 golden Lotus that's 200g! Just post in trade that you will always buy golden lotus 10% below AH price. Just spam it all day. Someone will have some to sell. Hell you could even add in a little "turn your extra spirits into gold today - trade them in for golden lotus; paying X per!!" And they will sell them. The markets flask price is based around golden lotus cost so if you can get them any cheaper, you will profit. Also, don't forget any procs also get you free gold. If I had to delete every single profession except one for the rest of wow, I believe I would keep alchemy. It makes the smallest profit margin, but it's the easiest one to make a guaranteed profit with.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Www.theunderminejournal.com

Amazing for determining the value of items by server. I believe it updates hourly. Once you get the hang of how to use the info there it will give you a fantastic insight into your serverrs economy.

Click on "gathered" then "elementals". This will show you a list of items that you can trade harmonies for.

For example, do you know what a spirit of harmony is worth on your server? on my server the most expensive elemental is starlight ink, which are worth about 400 gold. Therefor 1 harmony is effectively worth 400 gold.
    Last edited by Starsinn; 2013-01-11 at 02:50 AM.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Deleted
    On my server, alchemy is less profitable. You can buy/sell Golden Lotus for 50g, and flask for 45~55g. I'll rather sell Golden Lotus instead of flasks. You can do it also without alchemy. Best profit from alchemy is by transmuting - 30~50g/day. For me is still best gold profit from Inscription - Darkmoon decks - mats for 1 card cost ~250g an it's selling for 500~3000g.

Post your stuff when the raids are about to start.
    I have 3 farms and sell all the flasks i make from them in less than 10min in the high time.
    flasks are still 60-90g on my server.

tbh
    xmute is also good when you have a blacksmith to make belt buckles (depends on server ofc).
    You get procs from ghostiron -> trillium and from trillium -> Living steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecilius View Post
    On my server, alchemy is less profitable. You can buy/sell Golden Lotus for 50g, and flask for 45~55g. I'll rather sell Golden Lotus instead of flasks. You can do it also without alchemy. Best profit from alchemy is by transmuting - 30~50g/day. For me is still best gold profit from Inscription - Darkmoon decks - mats for 1 card cost ~250g an it's selling for 500~3000g.
    lol well, on my server it sells for 12g each golden lotus xD

Deleted
    Server dependent. Look ay the price of things and then how much it costs you to make.
    Things are always server dependent.
    How much gold do you wnat to make and how much effort are you willing to put in?
    Look at what people suggest but ignore the numbers and look at what happens on your server and not theirs.
    Time spent with a bit of pencil and paper will be time well spent.

If its unprofitable then its unprofitable and id go and find soemthing else to make. Look at whether ttransmute or potions are as competitive.