When is the 2012 Q4 Blizzard conference report?

Sorry I think I may have missed the announcement or the schedule for the Q4 earnings report of 2012 and can't find it with a google search. Is it announced yet?
    "Don't discuss religion or politics at the dinner table."

No, it makes much more sense to discuss it with complete strangers shrouded in the anonymity of the internet.

Last week of January or first week of February. I can't remember the exact date.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Probably early Februari next month. Only heard this ''source'' from other posters here trough

"There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome." -- Samuel Johnson

Feb 7, 2013

Never understood why people make such a big deal out of these.

Oh nice. Now we will get to see how many people quit, because of the shitty Dailies. There is no Diablo 3 to blame now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaktor View Post
    Never understood why people make such a big deal out of these.
    It's hard data to confirm or refute our expectations and prejudices.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome." -- Samuel Johnson