Reformatting with everything Downloaded to disc - what Mobo Drivers to install?

Hello.

So sadly I lost both my Win7 and my Mobo Drivers discs, went and downloaded then burned the .ISO image from Dells site for the Windows 7 Disc, so that's done.

But I am wondering, exactly what do I need to download for my Mobo drivers? I reformatted this comp once already about 8 months ago using my mobos driver disc, all I had to do was click "install the drivers only" It apparently came with other non needed stuff.

Here is the site where I can download all the drivers for my Mobo (P8P67-M) Using Win7 64 http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Int...P67M/#download

If do not want to click, here is a list of all the options to download

Qualified Vendor List (2)
    BIOS (10)
    BIOS-Utilities (2)
    Chipset (2)
    AUDIO (1)
    LAN (1)
    USB (3)
    Utilities (7)
    SATA (3)
    Others (1)
    Manual (12)

I am assuming for the ones I do need I should download the most recent ones.

So yeah, out of those options, exactly what will I need to download so I can burn it to a disc and install it when I get a fresh install of windows

install:
    both from chipset
    audio
    lan
    first from usb
    first and second from sata

and if you use the Asus AI Suite to monitor temps ect... the first from utilities.

You possibly need to install the lan driver first because this driver isn't available through windows update or w7 disc and you might need to save it on a flashdrive

Chipset > Sata > Audio > usb > Utilities > Others

Deleted
    Intel Chipset INF Update Program (infinst_autol.exe)
    Realtek Audio Driver (Optional, the Windows driver is normally fine)
    NEC USB 3.0 controller driver
    Realtek Network Driver (Auto-Installation Program)
    Asmedia 106x driver (Only if you use the extra SATA Ports, otherwise may cause significant slowdown on boot)
    Intel Rapid Storage driver (STOR_Win7_8_11.7.0.1013_PV.exe - advanced users would get STOR_Win7_8_11.7.0.1013_f6flpy-x64.zip for installation prior to Windows itself)
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2013-01-11 at 07:53 AM.