Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Since it's not a player selling the item, I see no reason as to why he shouldn't get his gold back
    It's simple why, even though it's not another player selling the items, it still affects other players, Because if they just refunded it no-questions, then if you knew someone wanted an item off the BMAH, you could bid a very high amount, Locking them out of the item, then petition a GM, by the time the ticket goes through the item could be finished, so the other person would'v missed out and you'd get your gold back
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    He ticketed the GM four separate times thinking he would get somebody who takes pity on him but unfortunately they cannot reverse the BMAH transactions as they are automated.
    they can delete and create,
    delete item x, send amount x of gold

you see? they can
    same with duped gems, deleted, gold sent (if you were lucky)
    Vaenquasum 16:50:34
    Mit dem Account wurde gegen unsere Richtlinien verstoßen und daher wurde der Account von uns permanent gesperrt.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    there is no customer service anymore..that died out in wrath end game

now its all fuck you thanks for the time waste response
    Not really a fact though, just your biased opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    RNG is the most horrible time ever; If anything OP likely has done those type of runs if not well then haha. My Al'ar took me aprox 69 weeks meaning 69 kills of Kael'thas.
    thats what Anzu took me ...

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I'm jealous (and slightly suspicious) of you having that amount of money to spend on mounts>.<
    i would pay that for ony's mount for sure. I havent speand really anything useless for the 4 last years :x im waithing patiently at my bmah to see an awesome mount come in the radar... but on my server... i saw 3 mount so far... and 2 where the same.. :/

I hope you can get a friendly gm, seriously,
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2013-01-11 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    roflmao.

sorry if I sound jelly, but if you have 218k to waste on anything at all, you won't have my sympathy, for I never have more than 50k. in fact I am usually under 20k. IMHO, if you want ashes, you should just kill kael at least once a week like everybody.

blizz will probably cancel your bid and give back your gold though.
    You do sound jelly, and like you don't know how to make gold.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    You do sound jelly, and like you don't know how to make gold.
    some people just dont like farming or playing ah :/

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    some people just dont like farming or playing ah :/
    I don't farm in the sense of fly around looking for ore or play ah. Its just opening your mind about all the possible ways to make gold.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    i feel sorry for the op mine wasn't as bad but i wasted 13k on a 2nd brawlers guild inv since i ddin't know the invite was BOA

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I don't farm in the sense of fly around looking for ore or play ah. Its just opening your mind about all the possible ways to make gold.
    i know i just speak generally
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i feel sorry for the op mine wasn't as bad but i wasted 13k on a 2nd brawlers guild inv since i ddin't know the invite was BOA
    ouch :x.... not cool D:

Somehow, I have a hard time trying to believe that a player who bid 220k gold on an item has any kind of doubt and needs to create a thread about it.

Obviously Blizzard will fix it and you know it

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    I would stab myself... if I had 218k to lose.
    i got 440k but im not stupid enough to do what the op just did

Orly?

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ad9af95.jpg

This guy will not live this down.

Edit: You MAY be in luck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415516596

This guy got his gold back.
    Last edited by Oktavian007; 2013-01-11 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Another person that couldn't comprehend the BMAH UI.

You deserve to lose your money.

GG.
    It's as if people having a bad day come here to be rotten and inhumane to everyone because it makes them feel a bit better. Grow up.

Stood in the Fire
    I dont find BMAH ui confusing, but it sure does seem to confuse alot. Its all Blizzards fault to have shitty UI for some less intelligent people (what seems to be Blizzards main audience) And my god whats this Nazi reign moderating? Some ppl just get banned for very stupid reasons, like saying Blizzard sucks = "Dont blame blizzard, infracted" What the fuck really

OP did enter an amount manually? The BMAH otherwise increments the bid slightly automatically on any item that already has bids on them. The higher the current winner bid, the higher goes the increment, but I doubt that brawler guild invites are still above 100k these days anymore. I cannot see an auto-raise above 200k therefore.
    If you enter the amount manually, then sorry, then you deserve to be stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    thats what Anzu took me ...

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:47 PM ----------

i would pay that for ony's mount for sure. I havent speand really anything useless for the 4 last years :x im waithing patiently at my bmah to see an awesome mount come in the radar... but on my server... i saw 3 mount so far... and 2 where the same.. :/

I hope you can get a friendly gm, seriously,
    took 12 times for the raven lord the first time, 8 times the second time, 32 times the 3rd time... swift white hawkstrider took 66 times the first time, 34 times the 2nd time, 51 times the 3rd time.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i got 440k but im not stupid enough to do what the op just did
    Mistakes happen. Don't imply that people are stupid because they made a mistake. That's a warning for everyone in the thread. - ML

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    And my god whats this Nazi reign moderating? Some ppl just get banned for very stupid reasons, like saying Blizzard sucks = "Dont blame blizzard, infracted" What the fuck really
    Discussion of moderation is not allowed. If you have a problem with moderation here, please send a PM to one of the admins. Use the =Contact Us= button at the top of the page.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-11 at 10:04 PM.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    I'm sorry OP, that really sucks. It could be worse, though.

--snip--
    WODIN THE TROLL SERVANT, OH WOW.

He's doing his trollkin proud. /salute

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin View Post
    I will direct you to this thread started by me a few weeks ago or so....

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Drink-and-WoW
    So um...did you open a ticket and get your gold back? I'm not really sure why you linked me to that thread since it's basically the same story as mine, minus the drinking.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Seriously, if you are going to spend so much money on an item, isn't it common sense to actually check you are bidding on the right item?
    I've never USED the BMAH before. Never even knew what the "hot item" was so I didn't even look at it. Figured it was just some advertisement. I did check what I was bidding on. I clicked on the mount and typed in my bid but I guess the bid went into the "hot item" box.

ugh I've done that before.