Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I'm just saying you could have easily asked this in the thread about freedom.

Really.
    Sema...why do you always have to be so hostile?

If the worst article someone can find when cherry picking to discredit the policies of the EU (not knowing that he's actually just talking about one Country) is about a single incident in which a man was not arrested and was quickly released then I think we're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Its like you dont know Sema at all!

I'm just saying you could have easily asked this in the thread about freedom.

Kind of sick of these threads popping up all over the board while there's a main thread going on, like those multiple gun rights threads.
    I was kinda wondering that myself... particularly a thread called "since we're engaging in a debate about freedom..."

...it might've just been better if the guy wrote "Man arrested for having large muscles" and just provided the link + story, like a normal person does on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I was kinda wondering that myself... particularly a thread called "since we're engaging in a debate about freedom..."

...it might've just been better if the guy wrote "Man arrested for having large muscles" and just provided the link + story, like a normal person does on these forums.
    I don't know...lol...i feel pretty normal. Lets make this into a supertony bashing thread...those are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its like you dont know Sema at all!
    My fluffy avatar is throwing people off! The conspiracy advances!

Why do you have to be so defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Yeah basically. The title just made me go "well since we are engaging in that debate, why do you need a new thread?" right off the bat.

My fluffy avatar is throwing people off! The conspiracy advances!

Why do you have to be so defensive?

Yeah basically. The title just made me go "well since we are engaging in that debate, why do you need a new thread?" right off the bat.
    Cause you always go out of your way to be mean. geeeeeeeezzzz sema, why can't you just be pleasant?

Cause you always go out of your way to be mean. geeeeeeeezzzz sema, why can't you just be pleasant?
    Just bring tabasco sauce, she'll be very pleasant.

Mean? Pleasant? You have no idea!

Ask Xanjori, he knows. Or we'll remind him with some tabasco.

Sema, were you late again?

Mean? Pleasant? You have no idea!

more of a BBQ man myself.

I live my life by a general rule concerning food. If it burns going in its gonna burn coming out.

Well alright, there was one huge one that sprang up that I just kinda ignored and let the people that wanted to discuss it discuss it, outside of that the boards had been pretty tame, even boardering on boring!
    If you're bored we could always start a heated debate about abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Sema, were you late again?
    Don't joke about that!! The twins are still leaking!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If you're bored we could always start a heated debate about abortion!
    My GFs highly unlikely to get pregnant due to a coil implanted in her vagina. Did I just win?

My GFs highly unlikely to get pregnant due to a coil implanted in her vagina. Did I just win?
    You're murdering billions of baby sperms and eggs. You mass killing monster! All those unfertilised preborn life!!

You're murdering billions of baby sperms and eggs. You mass killing monster! All those unfertilised preborn life!!
    Well if it upsets you that much come and claim them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't read through all the posts, but maybe the police officer was just curious if he even lifts...

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Quote Originally Posted by raechuul View Post
    Haven't read through all the posts, but maybe the police officer was just curious if he even lifts...
    Haha ok that won the thread.

10+ Year Old Account

Can the police in Sweden bring soemone to jail just for the suspicion of looking like they are on drugs?
    1. In most european countries, the police station is not jail. Everytime I go there I get coffee (free of charge, yay) and nice conversation, because:
    2. Police men/women are not different then any other person in said country

Now for the rest, yes they can bring you in for suspicion of use/trade/whatever drugs, they can't arrest you, but they can bring you in for checking. You can refuse it, but well...that certainly doesn't help the situation.