Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    What does it mean....

    What does it mean when you know a girl has a boyfriend (from lurking), but she just says he's a good friend or a close friend to you?

  2. #2
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,772
    That you should lurk less.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  3. #3
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,846
    Sex, it means sex. For her.

  4. #4
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,681
    Ignore Catta, hes disturbed in the head.

    It means stop reading in to it and thinking there is something, when there isnt.

    Dont waste a friendship like that.

  5. #5
    Wow some women are weird. Why couldn't she just be honest and say boyfriend instead of trying to hide it?

    That's kind of screwed up, because that's like saying "I'm available, so feel free to hit on me".

  6. #6
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Wow some women are weird. Why couldn't she just be honest and say boyfriend instead of trying to hide it?
    Shes trying not to hurt your feelings, by saying who it is.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    What does it mean when you know a girl has a boyfriend (from lurking), but she just says he's a good friend or a close friend to you?
    It means that you should stop stalking her.

  8. #8
    I dunno, any girl that refers to her boyfriend as anything but, excpet maybe in the firts few months of casual dating, is being a little bit two faced.

    but constant lurking of her is a wee bit creepy too.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Shes trying not to hurt your feelings, by saying who it is.
    I think it would hurt far worse, because what if I go to ask her out a couple weeks later, and she says "I already have a boyfriend" when she could have mentioned it day one

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dunno, any girl that refers to her boyfriend as anything but, excpet maybe in the firts few months of casual dating, is being a little bit two faced.
    Maybe it's not her boyfriend. How do you tell that just from lurking anyway? Could just be his favourite cousin or close gay friend.

    Unless they're the sort to bend over fallen trees or something. :p

  11. #11
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,099
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I think it would hurt far worse, because what if I go to ask her out a couple weeks later, and she says "I already have a boyfriend" when she could have mentioned it day one
    Girls are often taught in our society to be nice and sometimes they don't want to be too straight-forward at first, I've found. They want to take the polite route. It's nice but it can backfire at the same time.

    (No folks, I'm not saying ALL girls do this, but I get the feeling the girl the OP is talking about does do it.)

  12. #12
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,772
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Maybe it's not her boyfriend. How do you tell that just from lurking anyway? Could just be his favourite cousin or close gay friend.

    Unless they're the sort to bend over fallen trees or something. :p
    He was out shopping and he saw them buy a bottle of tabasco sauce.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He was out shopping and he saw them buy a bottle of tabasco sauce.
    That could mean anything!!

  14. #14
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I think it would hurt far worse, because what if I go to ask her out a couple weeks later, and she says "I already have a boyfriend" when she could have mentioned it day one
    Its her choice to say our not, you should of lurked less and asked her if she does.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dunno, any girl that refers to her boyfriend as anything but, excpet maybe in the firts few months of casual dating, is being a little bit two faced.

    but constant lurking of her is a wee bit creepy too.
    I didn't constantly do it I did it once.

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral Narna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Backyard. Digging for oil.
    Posts
    1,075
    It means she doesn't like you and is trying to let you go easy.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He was out shopping and he saw them buy a bottle of tabasco sauce.
    Or he wants to do one of her 5 sisters!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its her choice to say our not, you should of lurked less and asked her if she does.
    No that would make it far too obvious that I like her, and I'm not ready for her to know just yet.

  19. #19
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,846
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    That could mean anything!!
    Anything! Or maybe it means she wanted tabasco sauce...

  20. #20
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Or he wants to do one of her 5 sisters!
    As long as he doesnt wanna do all 5 at once.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •