Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    What does it mean....

    What does it mean when you know a girl has a boyfriend (from lurking), but she just says he's a good friend or a close friend to you?

  2. #2
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,395
    That you should lurk less.

  3. #3
    Sex, it means sex. For her.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,448
    Ignore Catta, hes disturbed in the head.

    It means stop reading in to it and thinking there is something, when there isnt.

    Dont waste a friendship like that.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  5. #5
    Wow some women are weird. Why couldn't she just be honest and say boyfriend instead of trying to hide it?

    That's kind of screwed up, because that's like saying "I'm available, so feel free to hit on me".

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,448
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Wow some women are weird. Why couldn't she just be honest and say boyfriend instead of trying to hide it?
    Shes trying not to hurt your feelings, by saying who it is.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    What does it mean when you know a girl has a boyfriend (from lurking), but she just says he's a good friend or a close friend to you?
    It means that you should stop stalking her.

  8. #8
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    26,249
    I dunno, any girl that refers to her boyfriend as anything but, excpet maybe in the firts few months of casual dating, is being a little bit two faced.

    but constant lurking of her is a wee bit creepy too.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Shes trying not to hurt your feelings, by saying who it is.
    I think it would hurt far worse, because what if I go to ask her out a couple weeks later, and she says "I already have a boyfriend" when she could have mentioned it day one

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dunno, any girl that refers to her boyfriend as anything but, excpet maybe in the firts few months of casual dating, is being a little bit two faced.
    Maybe it's not her boyfriend. How do you tell that just from lurking anyway? Could just be his favourite cousin or close gay friend.

    Unless they're the sort to bend over fallen trees or something. :p

  11. #11
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    17,964
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I think it would hurt far worse, because what if I go to ask her out a couple weeks later, and she says "I already have a boyfriend" when she could have mentioned it day one
    Girls are often taught in our society to be nice and sometimes they don't want to be too straight-forward at first, I've found. They want to take the polite route. It's nice but it can backfire at the same time.

    (No folks, I'm not saying ALL girls do this, but I get the feeling the girl the OP is talking about does do it.)
    [email protected] | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX 970 | 32GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe | 775GB SSD | 7TB HDD | SeaSonic 750w 80+ Titanium PRIME | Fractal Design Define R4
    Samsung 34" 3440x1440 Curved | Schiit MODI 2 + ASGARD 2 | Schiit WYRD | Sennheiser HD 598 | Presonus Eris E5x2 | KRK 10S Subwoofer | Shure BETA 58A Microphone

  12. #12
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,395
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Maybe it's not her boyfriend. How do you tell that just from lurking anyway? Could just be his favourite cousin or close gay friend.

    Unless they're the sort to bend over fallen trees or something. :p
    He was out shopping and he saw them buy a bottle of tabasco sauce.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He was out shopping and he saw them buy a bottle of tabasco sauce.
    That could mean anything!!

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,448
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I think it would hurt far worse, because what if I go to ask her out a couple weeks later, and she says "I already have a boyfriend" when she could have mentioned it day one
    Its her choice to say our not, you should of lurked less and asked her if she does.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I dunno, any girl that refers to her boyfriend as anything but, excpet maybe in the firts few months of casual dating, is being a little bit two faced.

    but constant lurking of her is a wee bit creepy too.
    I didn't constantly do it I did it once.

  16. #16
    Brewmaster Narna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Backyard. Digging for oil.
    Posts
    1,287
    It means she doesn't like you and is trying to let you go easy.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Nua|Nura|Comedy

  17. #17
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    26,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He was out shopping and he saw them buy a bottle of tabasco sauce.
    Or he wants to do one of her 5 sisters!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its her choice to say our not, you should of lurked less and asked her if she does.
    No that would make it far too obvious that I like her, and I'm not ready for her to know just yet.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    That could mean anything!!
    Anything! Or maybe it means she wanted tabasco sauce...

  20. #20
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Or he wants to do one of her 5 sisters!
    As long as he doesnt wanna do all 5 at once.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •