Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well dude, I'll say that I was in the almost same situation but you must find out by yourself if she's worth the effort, but yeah IDK how close you are to her BF (in my case I didn't even knew the guy so i didn't care at all).
    In my case I just acted like myself, funny and easy and she suddently got interested (while still dating) we had some fun and thats it, I seriously don't think it was the best decision but I have absolutely no regrets, and you shouldn't feel afraid to do what you think its best for you, just mesure the consequences.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    This women are mysterious crap is silly. Women are every bit as incomprehensible as men!
    Tabasco sauce?!?!? My mind cannot even begin to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    Well dude, I'll say that I was in the almost same situation but you must find out by yourself if she's worth the effort, but yeah IDK how close you are to her BF (in my case I didn't even knew the guy so i didn't care at all).
    In my case I just acted like myself, funny and easy and she suddently got interested (while still dating) we had some fun and thats it, I seriously don't think it was the best decision but I have absolutely no regrets, and you shouldn't feel afraid to do what you think its best for you, just mesure the consequences.
    are you at least still good friends with her?, because I don't want to do something that could jeopardize a good friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    are you at least still good friends with her?, because I don't want to do something that could jeopardize a good friendship.
    Then don't ever ask her out.

Or, you could be a man and ask her out regardless of whether or not she truly has a boyfriend and see what happens.

And lol at all these comments by Hello Kitty and Jorgan Von Strangle totally derailing the thread making it hard to find the real posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with letting a girl know you;re interested. most girls with non-insecure bf's are ok with this. If she has a boyfirend and lets you know, and you continue to persue her, the fault of losing the friendship then lies with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And lol at all these comments by Hello Kitty and Jorgan Von Strangle totally derailing the thread making it hard to find the real posts.
    Not my fault! Honestly the OP is asking a question that no-one except the girl in question can answer. You cant say "Well there is a trend for this in these situations" because every case would be pretty unique.

Yes, she found something that she liked on me, but she said it wasn't fair to break up with her BF just because of what happend and I agreed, I said we could try again some other time when she gets single and she did agree too.
    We still friends, good friends, just not so close because we found best to keep it that way.
    I actually asked her to eat sushi and she said that she would go if I wanted to but she said it was better for us to slow down, but I know I wouldn't want to just eat sushi and I kept her close instead of wasting my chances.
    Last edited by xicoia; 2013-01-11 at 04:03 AM.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.

Not really as stuff like this helps me to understand women better.
    You know what's a great way to understand women?

Actually talking to them instead of making pointless internet speculations about a facebook profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tabasco sauce?!?!? My mind cannot even begin to comprehend.
    But some pervy Croatian dude suggested that. Totally proves my point!

Not my fault! Honestly the OP is asking a question that no-one except the girl in question can answer. You cant say "Well there is a trend for this in these situations" because every case would be pretty unique.
    You could have made a thread about Tabasco sauce or your 5 sisters if you wanted to instead of chatting about that in this thread.

You could have made a thread about Tabasco sauce or your 5 sisters if you wanted to instead of chatting about that in this thread.
    My 5 sisters? Dude thats sick!

My 5 sisters? Dude thats sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    But he has a gf and her 5 sisters. They'll beat me to a pulp D:
    misread. oh well, still close enough.

Wow some women are weird. Why couldn't she just be honest and say boyfriend instead of trying to hide it?

That's kind of screwed up, because that's like saying "I'm available, so feel free to hit on me".
    If anything, it means you're mistaken in saying she has a boyfriend or she's not the kind of girl you want anything to do with. If she's telling you her boyfriend's just a friend and you start dating, she'll likely tell another guy you're just a friend and start dating him behind your back. I think the term is "floozy."

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid she wants to have a side coversation while still trying to help you. It's on you now to take a deep breath, go over to her and ask her about it and let her know you like her.

Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    I seriously don't think it was the best decision but I have absolutely no regrets
    I have to say, that's messed up. You don't regret doing something you feel was wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    If she don't like to be friends with you after you asked her out, you didn't jopardize a good friendship. Holy crap, some people go about stuff as if women are seriously hardwired different than anything you ever encountered. I would post a scene from Taxi that fits, but that shit isn't on youtube (or I'm to bad at finding it) and you wouldn't understand french, but oh well. Just go for it, normally women that are atleast a bit mature won't punch you in the face for asking her out/something when she has a boyfriend, she would just tell you she has a boyfriend...and say no, I know that sounds like reasonable people, but that kinda stuff happens.

And wtf is facebook, and what is it good for?

Damn I found the video, but in german, lewl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    I have to say, that's messed up. You don't regret doing something you feel was wrong?
    Gotta live life without regrets. (insert some psychological stuff here)
    Last edited by Grozzle; 2013-01-11 at 04:17 AM. Reason: damn auto-correct

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    When did I say it was wrong? Just because something could be better it doesn't mean it is bad at all, we had a nice time together and we did learn a lot, thats how life works dude, doesn't matter how many times people say or try to teach you how to act, you just must try and find your own way to look at things.
    Thats how you grow up.