10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypherr View Post
    @Zinnin You should really consider making a Demo video similar to Evrelia's Aff video.

Also watching your stream I noticed that above your chat box you have something to display your CDs. Is that just power auras or something?
    It is weak auras, should be a link to them in my stream info.

Deleted
    Yeah, please do a video Zinnin!

Question regarding demo on many fights: Let's say we're fighting Lei Shi as Demonology, often Doom won't proc more than 1 time before she hides or summons adds.
    With that in mind, is Demonology still a good spec for fights like these? Or am I relying to much on Doom?

And btw, is Carrion Swarm affected by Mannoroth's Fury?

EDIT: Ohh and from watching some of your videos on your twitch, why do you use GoServ instead of GoSup? Dumb question I know, but is it because the DPS is higher with Serv or because you simply need more burst during different times?
    Last edited by mmocc408757861; 2013-02-25 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carrion Swarm IS affected by MF.

In general I have found GoServ to be higher DPS then GoSup, however the difference between the two is very, very minimal and it is more a personal choice.

On Lei Shi Doom doesn't get removed in neither Hide or the add summon, and still does damage when she is hiding. If you kill the adds and and find her during hide quick enough it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    In general I have found GoServ to be higher DPS then GoSup, however the difference between the two is very, very minimal and it is more a personal choice.
    Besides fights with high AOE dmg, i'll use Gosup if the difference in dps be less than 1% 'cause I think handle with more CDs can make u have more chances to screw up something in the fight.

How do you demo guys arrange imp swarm and the shorter cd for DS due to 4p ? Do you still align both by delaying DS or do you fire both on CD ?

Deleted
    Still not sure whether this is intended - it makes our knockback completely imba. You can literally hit half of the night phase adds on Tsulong from miles away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    Still not sure whether this is intended - it makes our knockback completely imba. You can literally hit half of the night phase adds on Tsulong from miles away.
    It wouldn't happen by accident.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It wouldn't happen by accident.
    Sure it could. I'm just saying that it provides our knockback with a far greater capability than others. It doesn't affect Void ray - granted it isn't a strict "area" ability.

Not that I'm complaining.

On Lei Shi Doom doesn't get removed in neither Hide or the add summon, and still does damage when she is hiding. If you kill the adds and and find her during hide quick enough it doesn't really matter.
    Dont know if you already use it but if one uses Supremacy, Mortal Cleave has to be macroed else the Wrathguard lets the energy cap and waste DPS and fury

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Dont know if you already use it but if one uses Supremacy, Mortal Cleave has to be macroed else the Wrathguard lets the energy cap and waste DPS and fury
    I've used Supremacy an entire like 2-3 times this tier, and one of those times was to get mass dispel from the Imp =P (apparently Terrorize on Tsulong is really hard)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    Sure it could. I'm just saying that it provides our knockback with a far greater capability than others. It doesn't affect Void ray - granted it isn't a strict "area" ability.

Not that I'm complaining.
    I doubt it's just a multiplier on the area of spells, otherwise it'd be likely Shadowfury would also be effected. With that in mind, I doubt they'd 'accidentally' code in the larger area Carrion Swarm, complete with graphic.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Wait are you saying Wrathguard won't use Mortal Cleave unless macroed OR are you saying Wrathguard won't use it often enough and become energy capped? Could this be the result of Wrathguard needing to have enough energy for Wrathstorm?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The idea of using the Imp Swarm Glyph on 30% haste meta procs seems quite good [after math, not that good actually !]

Quick math :

w/o Imp Swarm glyph:
    Total average rate : 3 imps per minute * gear_haste

w Imp Swam Glyph used on meta procs:
    - 2.5 per minute * gear_haste for 1 minute / (0.84 * gear_haste) [expected waiting time for an exponential law of rate 0.84 * haste rating min^-1]
    - 5 imps over 2 minutes / (gear_haste * 1.3)
    Total average number of imps : (2.5 / 0.84) + 5 = 7.9762 imps
    Total average time : ((1/0.84) + (2/1.3)) / gear_haste = 2.7289 minutes / gear_haste
    Approximate total average rate : 2.92 imps per minute * gear_haste

Note : Computing the average of a quotient as the quotient of averages is NOT mathematically correct, but it's an easy way to get an approximate idea.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 10:18 PM ----------

In addition, with the return of a 2 min CD on DS, synchronizing Imps with DS is probably the best course of action by far.
    Last edited by Surutcra; 2013-02-26 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Typos
    Surutcra@EU-Hyjal (Arcturus#2484)

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Wait are you saying Wrathguard won't use Mortal Cleave unless macroed OR are you saying Wrathguard won't use it often enough and become energy capped? Could this be the result of Wrathguard needing to have enough energy for Wrathstorm?
    Wrathguard only mortal cleaves enough to maintain the healing debuff wich is 5sec, this leads to energy capping and consequent pet damage and fury lost.

Felguard doesn't have this behavior, he pools energy for felstorm but never caps the energy.

This already been discused here but few ppl play demo and less few play with Wrathguard so blizz doesnt seem to fix this yet, its been since 5.0 hit

How do I deal with corruption refreshing on single target? I read somewhere here that ur supposed to refresh it only with ToC, is this true? Feels like I can't keep up my fury enough if I do this.
    Also, after a long period of fury burning with DS, both my HoG charges will be up. Should I go right back into Meta for a short while when 2x Shadowflame is on the target at that point?
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2013-02-27 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    How do I deal with corruption refreshing on single target? I read somewhere here that ur supposed to refresh it only with ToC, is this true? Feels like I can't keep up my fury enough if I do this.
    It only costs ~132 fury every 21 seconds, it really isn't that bad. A lot of the time you can get your refreshes in after a shadowflame weave as well. There are times where I think it can be more beneficial to just cast corruption again, but in general you don't want to refresh that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zinnin, I recently ran your character through SimCraft to compare stat weights at higher gear levels and noticed that it valued crit higher for you than mastery. I was wondering if you could share some of the edits you make to SimCraft to achieve whatever weights you use, or if you ignore them and go for mastery regardless of what the program tells you to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judist View Post
    Zinnin, I recently ran your character through SimCraft to compare stat weights at higher gear levels and noticed that it valued crit higher for you than mastery. I was wondering if you could share some of the edits you make to SimCraft to achieve whatever weights you use, or if you ignore them and go for mastery regardless of what the program tells you to do.
    I use both shadow weaving and engineering bombs which are effected by mastery in game but not in simcraft itself, this means the reported value of mastery is slightly less then it actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use both shadow weaving and engineering bombs which are effected by mastery in game but not in simcraft itself, this means the reported value of mastery is slightly less then it actually is.
    Is shadow weaving when you time meta to activate when you are applying the 2nd stack of Shadowflame?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judist View Post
    Is shadow weaving when you time meta to activate when you are applying the 2nd stack of Shadowflame?
    Yes it is.